“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#19699 Jul 14, 2013
I guess it is okay if some people have an opinion on Trayvon....

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/03/...

Or how about this?

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/03/...

It's only a problem if a black man, who just happens to be president, speaks out about a tragedy, right?

Sheesh.
Slick

Huntington, WV

#19700 Jul 14, 2013
Arthur

United States

#19701 Jul 14, 2013
Dictator Obama will probably just declare him guilty and stick him in jail. Who cares what the law says, certainly not the mighty Obama.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#19702 Jul 14, 2013
Oh sorry sundummy but he is white too. Tiger is half oriental, but black people over look that. Just like you dicksweat.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#19703 Jul 14, 2013
You were the one complaining because Obama made it a racial issue by commenting on it, not me.

Other politicians commented on it too and you didn't have a problem with that. You only had a problem because Obama commented on it.

Can't have it both ways, Duhmmy.

I'd tell you to make up your mind, but you don't have one to make up, so that would be a waste of time.
Well Duhmmy wrote:
Oh sorry sundummy but he is white too. Tiger is half oriental, but black people over look that. Just like you dicksweat.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#19704 Jul 14, 2013
Slick wrote:
http://theconservativetreehous e.com/2012/03/27/trayvon-marti n-was-apparently-a-17-year-old -undisciplined-punk-thug-drug- dealing-thief-and-wannabe-gang sta/
That's an interesting article. It clearly comes from the same mind-set that thinks a woman deserved to be raped because she was wearing a short skirt or was otherwise acting provocatively.
Arthur

United States

#19705 Jul 14, 2013
But we are a nation of laws, and a jury has spoken," Obama said in a written statement released by the White House.

ROFLMAO We are a nation of laws, except for me. I am the mighty Obama and do as I please. Everyone else please respect the law. Too funny.

Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

#19706 Jul 14, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>That's an interesting article. It clearly comes from the same mind-set that thinks a woman deserved to be raped because she was wearing a short skirt or was otherwise acting provocatively.
Naw, though maybe if the school system/authorities would have taken care of Treyvon's problem, he would have never assaulted Zimmerman
sun wacked dog

Smoot, WV

#19707 Jul 14, 2013
only a bunch of topix tards led by sundog would keep a 2010 senate election thread going and now it boils down to the zimmerman trial; what a bunch of topix tards

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#19708 Jul 14, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, though maybe if the school system/authorities would have taken care of Treyvon's problem, he would have never assaulted Zimmerman
Nonetheless, Trayvon's past should not have any bearing on this any more than a rape victims past has a bearing on her being raped.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#19709 Jul 14, 2013
And you felt compelled to comment on it thereby keeping the thread alive.

Logic is not your strong suit, is it?
sun wacked dog wrote:
only a bunch of topix tards led by sundog would keep a 2010 senate election thread going and now it boils down to the zimmerman trial; what a bunch of topix tards

Level 8

Chicago, IL

#19710 Jul 14, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Nonetheless, Trayvon's past should not have any bearing on this any more than a rape victims past has a bearing on her being raped.
But he was the attacker..
It would be more like Zimmerman being raped and he defended himself.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#19711 Jul 14, 2013
sun wacked dog wrote:
If you don't like it, take your retarded ass elsewhere.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#19712 Jul 14, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
<quoted text>
But he was the attacker..
It would be more like Zimmerman being raped and he defended himself.
What's never been made clear is why he attacked Zimmerman (still conflicting stories on that). Did Zimmerman flash a gun? Who knows.

Either way, that's somewhat irrelevant to the original discussion. This needed to be tried on the merits of Trayvon's actions alone. Not on his past and whether or not he was suspended from school for possession of marijuana. Not on whether or not he was wearing a hoodie.

If he attacked Zimmerman and Zimmerman shot him, that's all fine and well. Trayvon got what he deserved and Zimmerman got what he deserved. But, the color of his skin, the reasons he was suspended from school, whether or not he wears a hoodie, etc., etc., etc., are more or less irrelevant.

Or at least they should be.
1 post removed
Arthur

United States

#19714 Jul 14, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
But sitting on him bashing his head into the concrete is. In the state of floridly he had every right to blow his brains out if he felt fear of serious bodily harm.
Still waiting for those example. I guess you obviously lied and that is why you will not back up your comments. What a shocker. The mighty Obama is the only president who openly ignores the law.

Level 8

Chicago, IL

#19715 Jul 14, 2013
The color of his skin? Naw.

But yeah to the fact that he's been busted for having robbery material, stolen jewelry, and was combing houses that night?

The gun wasn't flashed. Trey just figured he had a size advantage on the guy, and he was gonna wOOp Zimmerman's ass.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#19716 Jul 14, 2013
Wrecks666 wrote:
<quoted text>I heard that your daddy was your mothers brother, no wonder you and uncle daddy are so close.
What's interesting is that you "heard" that at all. With your head so far up your own azz, I'm surprised you can hear anything except for the contents of last night's dinner.
Wrecks666 wrote:
<quoted text>We keep it all in the family. I'm an Inbred fragget with an eye for sex with my sister! Hot!!!!!!!!!!
^^^This is going to look hilarious when your original post gets deleted.

;)

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#19717 Jul 14, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
The color of his skin? Naw.
But yeah to the fact that he's been busted for having robbery material, stolen jewelry, and was combing houses that night?
The gun wasn't flashed. Trey just figured he had a size advantage on the guy, and he was gonna wOOp Zimmerman's ass.
Sure it was Kevin. You know that as well as me. Consider all of Zimmerman's statements regarding "you people" etc., prior to the incident.

Was it ever established that he was combing houses that night?
Wrecks666

San Jose, CA

#19718 Jul 14, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's interesting is that you "heard" that at all. With your head so far up your own azz, I'm surprised you can hear anything except for the contents of last night's dinner.
<quoted text>
^^^This is going to look hilarious when your original post gets deleted.
;)
Butthole it didn't? Why? losing your suction with the mods??

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#19719 Jul 14, 2013
Have you ever considered English as a second language class, or are you perfectly happy speaking idiot?
Wrecks666 wrote:
<quoted text>Butthole it didn't? Why? losing your suction with the mods??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To Williams Transport 38 min curious 14
jc walters 55 min Boss lady 11
Day report not doing their job 1 hr Ronald Bentonray ... 24
parking at rail road day 4 hr Che 2
Robert Heath 6 hr Curious 3
free steven raines benefit dinner 7 hr jessi 9
Sarah Martin home wrecker 11 hr thats nasty 9
Hinton Dating
Find my Match

Hinton Jobs