Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#16321 May 29, 2013
I'm not, but apparently republicans are. Remember? They were the ones that flipped out about someone's sexual behavior.

And now they've gone and elected an adulterer who spent tax-payer money to finance a trip to Argentina.

Why do republicans have a double standard? Do you really think that hypocrisy is a virtue?
Bacon hatre wrote:
<quoted text>you earlier said sexual behavior has no relevance to serving the public. Note:bill Clinton.
Are you having a change of heart?
2 posts removed

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#16324 May 29, 2013
That's funny. Because from my perspective, it is you republicans talking out of both sides of your ass. You impeach a democratic president for his transgressions, but you elect a republican for his.

That's an amazing double standard--even for you mentally deficient loons.
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
He talks out both sides of his ars. As long as it is a democrat getting a hummer it's ok. But if a republican Is having a little man on women or women on women or even man on man extra action on the side he's against it. What a liberal punk.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#16325 May 29, 2013
I didn't elect Mark Sanford. Your party did. Remember? The only ones here who have shown the double standard is you republicans.

Clinton got a bj--republicans screamed impeachment.

Sanford used tax payer money to finance a trip to commit adultry with his mistress and he gets re-elected.

Why the double standard?
Bacon hatre wrote:
<quoted text>why do you have a double standard? Do you think hypocrisy is a virtue?
1 post removed
harvey wall banger

Barboursville, WV

#16327 May 29, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not, but apparently republicans are. Remember? They were the ones that flipped out about someone's sexual behavior.

And now they've gone and elected an adulterer who spent tax-payer money to finance a trip to Argentina.

Why do republicans have a double standard? Do you really think that hypocrisy is a virtue?
I really don't care what anyone does with his swants. Just don't like dumbocrats bitching about republicans bj's when they are the bastion of sexual impropriety. You have Bill getting bj's under his desk in the Oval Office and Barney Frank running a male prostitution ring out of his house. Several others messing around. Hillary having an affair and having him killed afterwards. Then she has a lesbian affair with Janet Reno and that Donna Shalala. Don't hand out a bunch of crap out about Mark Sanford. Democrats have there fair share of dirty laundry. That crap is of no concern to me. Just when an administration like this one has such illegal crap going on everyday.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#16328 May 29, 2013
Isn't it about time for the house to vote to repeal Obamacare again?

LOLOLOLOLOL.
harvey wall banger

Barboursville, WV

#16329 May 29, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>That's funny. Because from my perspective, it is you republicans talking out of both sides of your ass. You impeach a democratic president for his transgressions, but you elect a republican for his.

That's an amazing double standard--even for you mentally deficient loons.
That's is not why Clinton was impeached. He was impeached for not telling the truth when under oath. That is an impeachable offense. I don't care what a president does, just don't lie about it when under oath. He lost his law license over perjury, same reason he was impeached. If Obama can't tell the damn truth he should lose is law license and be impeached. So should Holder and the rest of the lawyers perjuring themselves to congress.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#16330 May 29, 2013
As usual, you fail to understand. I've come to the conclusion that you're stupid, so I really don't mind explaining it to you one more time.

It's not about what someone does with their private parts. That's their business. Always has been. What I am talking about is that you idiotic republicans have an amazing double standard. You want to impeach a democratic president for sexual impropriety, but you reward a republican for it.

I'm sure that's not clear to you because you are retarded, but that's okay, it's clear to those of us who are not.
<quoted text>
I really don't care what anyone does with his swants. Just don't like dumbocrats bitching about republicans bj's when they are the bastion of sexual impropriety. You have Bill getting bj's under his desk in the Oval Office and Barney Frank running a male prostitution ring out of his house. Several others messing around. Hillary having an affair and having him killed afterwards. Then she has a lesbian affair with Janet Reno and that Donna Shalala. Don't hand out a bunch of crap out about Mark Sanford. Democrats have there fair share of dirty laundry. That crap is of no concern to me. Just when an administration like this one has such illegal crap going on everyday.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#16331 May 29, 2013
Sanford not only lied to the people who voted for him and to his wife but he also used tax payer money to finance the trip.

He claimed he had been hiking the Appalachian trail.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Sanford_dis...

Now, once again, why the double standard?
<quoted text>
That's is not why Clinton was impeached. He was impeached for not telling the truth when under oath. That is an impeachable offense. I don't care what a president does, just don't lie about it when under oath. He lost his law license over perjury, same reason he was impeached. If Obama can't tell the damn truth he should lose is law license and be impeached. So should Holder and the rest of the lawyers perjuring themselves to congress.
harvey wall banger

Barboursville, WV

#16332 May 29, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>As usual, you fail to understand. I've come to the conclusion that you're stupid, so I really don't mind explaining it to you one more time.

It's not about what someone does with their private parts. That's their business. Always has been. What I am talking about is that you idiotic republicans have an amazing double standard. You want to impeach a democratic president for sexual impropriety, but you reward a republican for it.

I'm sure that's not clear to you because you are retarded, but that's okay, it's clear to those of us who are not.
You are just using double talk to talk around circles. Do you have any new material. You democrats sound like a broken record. If you don't have any more than that, just shut up, already. You have shown your stupidity more than a dozen times.
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#16333 May 29, 2013
Obamacare will soon be gone....(..... Hope that doesnt bug ya) along with the rest of ur stupid liberal crap. Cry about it, but your law of the land (which was nothing shy of the largest lie filled power grab in history) will soon be repealed. Hopefully, some decent representatives who actually care for people will put something together that is fair and just. Instead of shoving something down the throats of working people so we can find out whats in if
.. What a stupid representative... And shes the best they have to offer? Well, i guess she is a step above barny petterpuffer frank and the crooks from ny and shitcago. Might as well toss that dirtbag christie in with that garbage.
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#16334 May 29, 2013
Charity,family, and church are what got people by who were down on thier luck when this WAS the greatest nation on the face of the earth. Now you dipshet liberals have done your best to destroy those entities and think that i should pay for your healthcare and utilities and groceries and cable and phone and... Right. Call me what you will, but you are nothing more than ungratful, immoral animals. And like animals, you should be treated as such. Without a soul, youre nothing more than a collection of cells in a walking, talking meat sack.
Bushman

Princeton, WV

#16335 May 29, 2013
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#16336 May 29, 2013
Yep... Those look like facts to me... NOT. Then majority of republicans actually believe in a place called hell and think that they lie more than immoral liberals who are thier own gods? Really? Not a chance.
harvey wall banger

Barboursville, WV

#16337 May 29, 2013
Bushman wrote:
http://www.cmpa.com/media_room _press_05_28_13.html

Enough said. LMAO
http://muddypolitics.blogspot.com/2013/02/dem...
1 post removed
harvey wall banger

Barboursville, WV

#16339 May 29, 2013
1 post removed
bushman

Princeton, WV

#16341 May 29, 2013
harvey wall banger

Barboursville, WV

#16342 May 29, 2013
1 post removed
harvey wall banger

Barboursville, WV

#16344 May 29, 2013

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#16345 May 29, 2013
Tea baggers are dumb and weak. They're our best campaign asset. They'll prevent any rational and intelligent Republican from ever holding office. Look at how they talk about Chris Christie, who is their only viable candidate that polls against Hillary without getting crushed by 40 points. They're hilarious. I like them. From now on, I will not post AGAINST dumb tea baggers. While we can whip the GOP in a heads-up election, I like the assurance the tea baggers provide with their ignorant rhetoric. They've splintered the entire party into two powerless factions. That's good for the democrats, and subsequently good for the country. And the beauty of it is, they're completely oblivious to it. Just like they're oblivious to gunnnut idiocy, the environment, religious freedom, how the economy works, international diplomacy, Bush's lies and the fact that they wanted to give Sarah Palin the launch codes.
harvey wall banger

Barboursville, WV

#16346 May 29, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Threesome 1 hr Threescompany 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr Go Blue Forever 1,384
How to get out chapstick grease marks after was... (Aug '09) Tue LOU 40
true/false game (Mar '12) Tue Hatti_Hollerand 1,583
Kendra wheeler Tue John 1
Let's play follow the word (Oct '08) Tue We Are Almost There 3,086
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) Mon SWAMP WITCH 2,866

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance