George

Charleston, WV

#57811 Jul 26, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
George, anytime you're not citing a supermarket tabloid as a trusted news source, you're heading the right direction.
But it is amazing how the people constantly bashing gays and talking about animal sex are always johnny-on-the-spot with gay and beast articles and sites.
I dont cite theDailyKOS or some looney blog as a trusted news source. That would be you Obama culties. I do, however, cite sources such as the Daily Mail, 6 time winner of the Newspaper of the Year award for excellence in journalism. Their stories about welfare moochers are very informative. But since you think you made up butt sex statistics are "fact" and your delusions tell you Obama pardoned Bush for an imaginary crime, it doesnt surprise me you think they are a supermarket tabloid.
West Virginia land owner

Reynoldsville, PA

#57812 Jul 26, 2014
You are very good with your hetro anal sex statistics. You are a mouthy punk twerp.You are in a minority with your thoughts and views you pot head bitch.. Anytime you want to sit down in Ravenswood and talk man to man tell me where I will be there in 15 minutes... You are punk..
George

Charleston, WV

#57813 Jul 26, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure did. Hilariously. You get your idiotic gun rants rejected in your face everytime, but this one was special.
Anytime you dumb right wing gunnuts get a "victory YIPPEEE!!!," the child-sized casket manufacturing industry celebrates right along with you.
Eight children are shot everyday in this nation. And you celebrate doing exactly NOTHING about it. Which is mighty "christian morals" of you.
Talk about sick.
Swimming pools are more dangerous for children than guns. ANd what is sick is you parading and joking about dead children to push your nanny state gun agenda.
West Virginia land owner

Reynoldsville, PA

#57814 Jul 26, 2014
Meaning you Bacooon
West Virginia land owner

Reynoldsville, PA

#57815 Jul 26, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
george doesn't need any help to look stupid.
YOU look stupid by admitting to being a liberal. YOU are in a minority.
1 post removed
West Virginia land owner

Reynoldsville, PA

#57817 Jul 26, 2014
Yes it is me wrote:
<quoted text> Mr. Senator, I for one would rather discuss coal. Any thoughts on coal?
I agree !!!
West Virginia land owner

Reynoldsville, PA

#57818 Jul 26, 2014
All of the the BS put aside how many of you liberals think 9/11 was a conspiracy ??"

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#57819 Jul 26, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>I dont cite theDailyKOS or some looney blog as a trusted news source. That would be you Obama culties. I do, however, cite sources such as the Daily Mail, 6 time winner of the Newspaper of the Year award for excellence in journalism. Their stories about welfare moochers are very informative. But since you think you made up butt sex statistics are "fact" and your delusions tell you Obama pardoned Bush for an imaginary crime, it doesnt surprise me you think they are a supermarket tabloid.
This guy is serious.

Here, this just hit my email.

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/clooney-on-...

"As Clooney points out in his op-ed, one of the most destructive parts of the Daily Mail story is that other, more reputable outlets started running with the story, citing Daily Mail as the source. Now, with Clooney’s very public, detailed reprimand, those same Web sites will likely think twice before trusting the Daily Mail again. Same with the people that read the site, and likely certain celebrities thinking about cooperating with them."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/style-blo...

Supermarket tabloids. Dumb tea baggers. You've gotta laugh.

And George, every newspaper wins awards. The National Enquirer is eligible for a Pulitzer this year. Just like the DM wins for excellence in journalism FOR COVERING THE KARDASHIANS in hot tub scandals. You know, like they broke last week. Of course, it was a lie - Scott Disick isn't really leaving Kourtney for Khloe. Thank god.

Journalism. LOL.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#57820 Jul 26, 2014
http://news.msn.com/us/pot-seen-as-reason-for... gateway drug pot is dragging down the youth of america.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#57821 Jul 26, 2014
West Virginia land owner wrote:
You are very good with your hetro anal sex statistics. You are a mouthy punk twerp.You are in a minority with your thoughts and views you pot head bitch.. Anytime you want to sit down in Ravenswood and talk man to man tell me where I will be there in 15 minutes... You are punk..
Internet Rambo. Hilarious.

“Imagine Peace”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#57822 Jul 26, 2014
West Virginia land owner wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree !!!
Coal is an industry dying from competition, depletion, and obsolescence. Instead of defending the last crumbling remnants tooth and nail, we should be planning for what will replace it, and for economic diversification so that the whole state is not again held hostage and exploited for profit by the minions of a single industry. And we need a better educational strategy to support that goal.
George

Charleston, WV

#57823 Jul 26, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy is serious.
Here, this just hit my email.
http://variety.com/2014/film/news/clooney-on-...
"As Clooney points out in his op-ed, one of the most destructive parts of the Daily Mail story is that other, more reputable outlets started running with the story, citing Daily Mail as the source. Now, with Clooney’s very public, detailed reprimand, those same Web sites will likely think twice before trusting the Daily Mail again. Same with the people that read the site, and likely certain celebrities thinking about cooperating with them."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/style-blo...
Supermarket tabloids. Dumb tea baggers. You've gotta laugh.
And George, every newspaper wins awards. The National Enquirer is eligible for a Pulitzer this year. Just like the DM wins for excellence in journalism FOR COVERING THE KARDASHIANS in hot tub scandals. You know, like they broke last week. Of course, it was a lie - Scott Disick isn't really leaving Kourtney for Khloe. Thank god.
Journalism. LOL.
Keep trying to discredit the 6 time winner of Newspaper of the Year award for excellence in journalism. When did the enquirer win that? Being eligible doesnt mean worthy. The Daily Mail has an entertainment section where they print Kardasians and crap like that. Their women readers like it, so what? Any idiot knows you dont win awards for stories like that, but of course being the purposely deceptive liar you are, you try and get people to believe such idiocy. ANd I dont give a shti what Clooney says, one persons opinion. Obviously real journalists think the Daily Mail is worthy of extreme accolades. I am sure the 6 time winner of the Newspaper of the Year award for Excellence in Journalism really cares if some delusional pathological liar calls them a super market tabloid. Your delusions and and pathological lies are worthy of their entertainment section. They certainly are very entertaining. LOL

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#57824 Jul 26, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Coal is an industry dying from competition, depletion, and obsolescence. Instead of defending the last crumbling remnants tooth and nail, we should be planning for what will replace it, and for economic diversification so that the whole state is not again held hostage and exploited for profit by the minions of a single industry. And we need a better educational strategy to support that goal.
A sensible and well-reasoned attitude.

You have no idea how rare that is around here. I won't even allow West Virginians as friends on social media anymore because everything is, "Obama is waging a war on coal and our jobs!" "Obama is a gun grabber!" "If you raise the minimum wage, milk will cost $15.00 a gallon!"
George

Charleston, WV

#57825 Jul 26, 2014
And i certainly find it friggin hilarious that someone whos source for their made up butt sex statistics is his own perverted fantasies has the gall to criticize and award winning newspaper as a source. Hahaha
1 post removed

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#57827 Jul 26, 2014
But I like that Wiki lists them with the National Enquirer as a trashy tabloid.

Then George said that doesn't count because a citation was needed.

Go ahead. Laugh. It's funny. Admit it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabloid_journali...

It's literally named in the first paragraph of the "tabloid journalism" section.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daily_Mail

Aimed at the "newly literate."

I just can't. This is for real, people.
1 post removed
George

Charleston, WV

#57829 Jul 26, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
But I like that Wiki lists them with the National Enquirer as a trashy tabloid.
Then George said that doesn't count because a citation was needed.
Go ahead. Laugh. It's funny. Admit it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabloid_journali...
It's literally named in the first paragraph of the "tabloid journalism" section.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daily_Mail
Aimed at the "newly literate."
I just can't. This is for real, people.
Says the guy whos source for his made up butt sex statistics is his own perverted fantasies. LOL
George

Charleston, WV

#57830 Jul 26, 2014
ANd who cares if they are a tabloid or not. I just posted real stories of welfare abuse in the UK. There really is no disputing most of them because they are told by the moocher themselves. Alot of the moochers are proud of it, like the Obama phone lady. I suspect they remind you of yourself so you attack the source.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#57832 Jul 26, 2014
liberals are out to steal anybodys money that is working their hands to the bone trying to better themselves. if you lower middle to rich obama wants to phhuck you with wealth redisributation. cluck obama and the horse he rode in on. you libbys can eat crow soup cause were sick of it.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#57833 Jul 26, 2014
under obama the past six years americans all across america have not been able to "get ahead". hes even clucking the coloreds.
... go to one minute mark.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#57834 Jul 26, 2014
obama has lied and placed blame in every one of his state of the union speeches. all of them. same same same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*Last Word as First* (Nov '12) 1 hr Analog man 810
Let's play all over - Follow the "WORD":) (Mar '10) 1 hr Analog man 516
word game (Feb '12) 1 hr Analog man 607
Lets play "follow the word" (Dec '10) 1 hr Analog man 493
Let's play follow the word (Oct '08) 1 hr Analog man 2,883
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 1 hr Analog man 1,158
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 1 hr Analog man 2,580
More from around the web

Hinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE