Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

Elkview, WV

#56203 Jul 14, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You're for the truth? Ok, is it true that George Bush is an admitted international war criminal? Is it true that you've stated that homosexuals should have the right to marry? Is it true that you've stated AGW is a hoax? Is it true that you've stated that we need to "seal our borders" to combat illegal immigration?
I guess the truth is only important when, as you always say when faced with your immense, demonstrated ignorance, "you feel like it."
Typical dumb tea bagger.
You are a pathological liar. I dont think you understand the meaning of the word truth. The truth to you is whatever pops in your head that you think will help push your agenda.
George

Elkview, WV

#56204 Jul 14, 2014
SMH FML WTF wrote:
<quoted text> How old are you? Please be over 65.
I will be in a couple decades.:)

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#56205 Jul 14, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>No, he is not an admitted international war criminal. I dont give a rats ass about homosexuals, we have better things to worry about. There is no evidence man is causing a harmful rise in temperatures and there is no evidence we could do anything about it if it was. Yes we should seal the border, but the real solution is severely punishing employers who hire a illegal. Now why dont you tell the truth and admit you lied when you said Obama pardoned Bush. Or that you lied when you made up gay sex statistics. Or lied when you claimed we give Exxon 535 quadrillion dollars. Or that you lied when you claimed it is a fact King James was gay. Or, or, or. etc. etc. etc.
Poor George. Obama pardoned Bush. King James was FLAMING gay (according to his own writings). You made up the gazillion whatever dollar thing. I've never made up a gay statistic, but heterosexuals do have anal sex at a higher rate than homosexuals.

Sorry for the facts. And the reality, I know you don't get along with both.

And George, so you're now saying that torture was legal?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#56206 Jul 14, 2014
SMH FML WTF wrote:
<quoted text> You obviously don't listen to progressives at all. We are always at odds. It's republicans that are in lock step constantly. You guys literally all get your information from the same place.
Yes. The control panel of the Starship Teabag.
Billy

Daniels, WV

#56207 Jul 14, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Dispute what? It doesn't say anything. Just like any dumb tea bagger news site, it confuses weather with climate. You guys can barely read. Science isn't something you should dispute with scientists.
But, if you want the non-tea bagger version of reality, which is actual reality, the typhoon in Japan is causing the temporary drop in July temperatures. But that's just according to, you know, EVERY METEOROLOGIST ON EARTH. But, since you can analyze climate data batter than Stephen Hawking and Neil Degrasse-Tyson despite being barely literate, I'm certain you know more about weather than any meteorologist.
big steve hawking is no more of a climatologist than I am.

So it wasn't bush this time, it was the typhoon? Go libbys!
George

Elkview, WV

#56208 Jul 14, 2014
SMH FML WTF wrote:
Wishing me dead because I dont agree with you? That seems to be typical from you cultists. You people are sick in the head. YOu must be kin to Space Cadet.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#56209 Jul 14, 2014
SMH FML WTF wrote:
He'll lie. Just like he lies when he says he's a drone pilot. Or when he says Obama booted 93 million off their insurance. Or, get this - when he says he is a democrat.

Seriously. The f_cking idiot LITERALLY CLAIMS TO BE A DEMOCRAT who thinks we can kill terrorists faster than we create them, says there "is no evidence that man is causing a harmful rise in climate change" (stop laughing, I'm serious) and that we can seal a border that a million people cross legally every day.

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

In reality, he is just another army surplus-wearing, uneducated, poorly-read, racist dumb tea bagger pig with their standard disconnect from reality.
George

Elkview, WV

#56210 Jul 14, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor George. Obama pardoned Bush. King James was FLAMING gay (according to his own writings). You made up the gazillion whatever dollar thing. I've never made up a gay statistic, but heterosexuals do have anal sex at a higher rate than homosexuals.
Like I said, you are a pathological liar who doesnt know the meaning of the word truth. Obama pardoned Bush for an imaginary crime after an imaginary trial and after an imaginary conviction. But you swear it is the truth. Too funny.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#56211 Jul 14, 2014
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>big steve hawking is no more of a climatologist than I am.
Is he more of a scientist than you? Is the subject science?
Billy

Daniels, WV

#56212 Jul 14, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Dispute what? It doesn't say anything. Just like any dumb tea bagger news site, it confuses weather with climate. You guys can barely read. Science isn't something you should dispute with scientists.
But, if you want the non-tea bagger version of reality, which is actual reality, the typhoon in Japan is causing the temporary drop in July temperatures. But that's just according to, you know, EVERY METEOROLOGIST ON EARTH. But, since you can analyze climate data batter than Stephen Hawking and Neil Degrasse-Tyson despite being barely literate, I'm certain you know more about weather than any meteorologist.
it also said that during a major cold break or heat spell, chances are much better that the power grids will fail because of obamas war on cheap efficient abundant energy.
Billy

Daniels, WV

#56213 Jul 14, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You're for the truth? Ok, is it true that George Bush is an admitted international war criminal? Is it true that you've stated that homosexuals should have the right to marry? Is it true that you've stated AGW is a hoax? Is it true that you've stated that we need to "seal our borders" to combat illegal immigration?
I guess the truth is only important when, as you always say when faced with your immense, demonstrated ignorance, "you feel like it."
Typical dumb tea bagger.
is I true you said you've said you forced women to have anal sex? Yes.
George

Elkview, WV

#56214 Jul 14, 2014
Obama did NOT pardon Bush. Saying King James was gay is pure speculation, not fact. He does not say he was gay in his writings. I did not make up the 4\535 quadrillion dollar thing. You said we give Exxon a million for every dollar we lost on Solyndra. That equals 535 quadrillion dollars. You made up gay sex statistics on several occasions. You desires do not equal reality.
Billy

Daniels, WV

#56215 Jul 14, 2014
SMH FML WTF wrote:
<quoted text> You obviously don't listen to progressives at all. We are always at odds. It's republicans that are in lock step constantly. You guys literally all get your information from the same place.
I don't listen to progressives but I agree that they are always odd.
George

Elkview, WV

#56216 Jul 14, 2014
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>big steve hawking is no more of a climatologist than I am.
Even Hawking is wrong sometimes. He doesnt give a ratws ass about global warming. His agenda is getting humans off the planet so we can survive as a species. Scaring people with gloom and doom from global warming helps him push that agenda.
George

Elkview, WV

#56217 Jul 14, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll lie. Just like he lies when he says he's a drone pilot. Or when he says Obama booted 93 million off their insurance. Or, get this - when he says he is a democrat.
Seriously. The f_cking idiot LITERALLY CLAIMS TO BE A DEMOCRAT who thinks we can kill terrorists faster than we create them, says there "is no evidence that man is causing a harmful rise in climate change" (stop laughing, I'm serious) and that we can seal a border that a million people cross legally every day.
It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.
In reality, he is just another army surplus-wearing, uneducated, poorly-read, racist dumb tea bagger pig with their standard disconnect from reality.
Hahaha. Can always tell when you get flustered cause you go back to your lies that are actually more delusions than lies. The same old routine "You claim that I claimed(insert lies here)". All you can do is ridicule your own lies. LOL Funny stuff.
George

Elkview, WV

#56218 Jul 14, 2014
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>it also said that during a major cold break or heat spell, chances are much better that the power grids will fail because of obamas war on cheap efficient abundant energy.
Think they care if people die in the here in now? They are more concerned about people 1000 years from now then actual living people. The prefer fairy tales and speculation to reality and the here and now. It gives them a Joy Joy feeling to think they saved the planet from a problem not even shown to exist. LOL
Billy

Daniels, WV

#56219 Jul 14, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
only 5 lies in one post? A true Libby can get 7 lies in.
Billy

Daniels, WV

#56220 Jul 14, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he more of a scientist than you? Is the subject science?
the subject is climate change. He's a mere novice in the field.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#56221 Jul 14, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Even Hawking is wrong sometimes. He doesnt give a ratws ass about global warming. His agenda is getting humans off the planet so we can survive as a species. Scaring people with gloom and doom from global warming helps him push that agenda.
Provide links stating that that is Hawking's agenda.
Give three examples of how Hawking has scared people, and how this benefited him.
Explain how survival as a species is worse than President Goo's expectation that humanity will become extinct.
Yes it is me

Hurricane, WV

#56222 Jul 14, 2014
Another Bacon Hater lie told a couple of hours ago on a different thread.

Yes it is me wrote:
<quoted text> So no need for the big fat Law suit by the Republicans...right?
Bacon Hater said... "The tea baggers spent millions on 57 failed votes to repeal Obamacare. Now they're suing because it wasn't implemented fast enough.

Teabag logic, brought to you by the GOP."

Help me George...just got off a hard days work earlier and I just don't have it in me today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brenda Allen 6 hr Just wondering 2
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 19 hr SWAMP WITCH 3,355
Let's play follow the word (Oct '08) 19 hr SWAMP WITCH 3,072
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 19 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,849
how is everyone after the flood 22 hr casual observer 2
who is brittany bowels (Aug '13) Fri Mountain Man 77
I just got test back that my 11 yr old daughter... Fri know her well 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hinton Mortgages