West Virginia Land owner

Jackson, OH

#55250 Jul 8, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>So you are comfortable being a hypocrite and also being cruel to animals just to save a few bucks. Why doesnt that surprise me in the least. That is typical for looney libs, they dont care if others lose their freedoms as long as the ones they like are continued. Here we have someone always ranting about the evils of guns who keeps one around just to save a few bucks and kill a defenseless animal. You should be great with law abiding citizens shooting gangbangers instead of giving them a trial because it is the same thing. Shooting animals to save a few bucks.
Yep , those liberals are generally PETA members or supporters and vegetarians to boot... Whats up with this ADL ??? Is ADL a PETA supporter ???
George

Charleston, WV

#55251 Jul 8, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not the same thing. We were talking about shooting animals, not about shooting humans who have the capacity to know right from wrong, and who are often only in the wrong place at the wrong time.. Every time I start to think you might be a decent person, you come up with something totally asinine.
I am a decent person. I was making a point, that being for someone who constantly rants about the evils of guns I find it extremely hypocritical that you own a gun at all and shoot animals with it to save a few bucks.

“Imagine Peace”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#55252 Jul 8, 2014
West Virginia Land owner wrote:
<quoted text>
You hauled the racoons 5 or 6 miles and dumped them so they could be someone elses problems ???!!! Thats chicken shi..t or coon sh.it how ever you want to spin it....Dumping your problems on someone else ??? You probably dump dogs and cats too !! My old man taught me to never dump a dog or cat so someone else could have the problems not to mention the dog becoming a wild dog and chasing livestock or the cat becoming feral... You don't give your problems to someone else...you suck it up and man up aand deal with the problems like a man..not like a liberal.
The cats and dogs are rescueds all neutered and get vet care as necessary.
Do you dump your used motor oil in the driveway like a true hillbilly?
West Virginia Land owner

Jackson, OH

#55253 Jul 8, 2014
<quoted text>
The cats and dogs are rescueds all neutered and get vet care as necessary.
Do you dump your used motor oil in the driveway like a true hillbilly?
I do not dump my used motor oil...I respect the environment...Where I work they have a waste oil collection facility and I will at times use it for a substitute chainsaw bar oil.
Does working in a coal mine make you a true Hillbilly ? If someone dumps oil in the ditch does that make them a "True Hillbilly" by default ??
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#55254 Jul 8, 2014
i know how obama and the rest of you liberals cater to the muslim voters in america but look how israel deals with them... this explosion has to be a thousand pounder... outstanding !! http://news.msn.com/world/israel-bombards-gaz...
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#55256 Jul 8, 2014
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#55257 Jul 8, 2014
West Virginia Land owner wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not dump my used motor oil...I respect the environment...Where I work they have a waste oil collection facility and I will at times use it for a substitute chainsaw bar oil.
Does working in a coal mine make you a true Hillbilly ? If someone dumps oil in the ditch does that make them a "True Hillbilly" by default ??
small amouts of oil is fine for the environment. it seeps out of the ground naturally and out of ocean bottoms....dont worry about it.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#55258 Jul 8, 2014
libbys like transporting oil by rail and tanker trucks. keystone would be much safer.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#55259 Jul 8, 2014
obama/gore have the libs all clucked up dont they.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#55260 Jul 8, 2014
i think the libs time would be of better use saving the desert turtle eggs.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#55261 Jul 8, 2014
when i said obama / gore have the libbys all clucked here is an example... http://youtu.be/xHrb6TLmrDM ... what these dumb azzes dont realize is that the extra co2 is causing greener, taller and faster growing trees so we can chop them down and make kingsford charcoal for our grills we use... i wanna see a logger cut down a tree with one of these cry babies chained up at the top on you tube.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#55263 Jul 8, 2014
go to the 230 mark. get out libbys !!!
George

Charleston, WV

#55264 Jul 8, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>small amouts of oil is fine for the environment. it seeps out of the ground naturally and out of ocean bottoms....dont worry about it.
I would respectfully disagree. Dumping even small amounts of oil is not a good idea and does harm the environment unnecessarily.
George

Charleston, WV

#55265 Jul 8, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =x4sZnURgz6kXX go to the 230 mark. get out libbys !!!
Holy wow. That is funny stuff, cut the lines and leave em stuck up the tree.
1 post removed
West Virginia Landowner

Leetonia, OH

#55267 Jul 8, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>small amouts of oil is fine for the environment. it seeps out of the ground naturally and out of ocean bottoms....dont worry about it.
It is good for the occasional brush fire too...

“Imagine Peace”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#55268 Jul 8, 2014
Here's something you probably didn't hear on Fox News.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/07...
Why You Don’t Know Obama Has Created 4.5 Million Jobs
Do you have any idea how many more jobs Obama has created than Bush did? You don’t, because liberals are less likely than conservatives to cheerlead.

Here are Bush’s numbers: It’s 8.657 million jobs gained, and 7.121 million jobs lost, for a net job-creation number of 1.536 million. Pathetic. It’s interesting to look back over the numbers from 2001. The economy stank. The month of 9/11, we lost 242,000 jobs. Want to ascribe that just to the attacks? In August, we’d lost 158,000. The decent Bush years were 2004, 2005, 2006, and part of 2007, but even then the numbers were hoppy and inconsistent: 307,000 jobs added in May 2004 and just 74,000 in June, for instance.

And what about Obama’s numbers? I’d betting that even if you’re an Obama partisan, you think they’re not all that different from Bush’s. After all, 2009 was miserable: minus 798,000, minus 701,000, minus 826,000, and so on. The numbers went into the black in early 2010, but dipped back into the red in the summer. But remember, since October 2010, every report has been positive—the now 45 straight months of job growth that the president and his team, to little avail, crow about.

But they’ve added up, because under Obama, the economy has added 9.425 million jobs and lost 4.887, for a net gain of 4.538 million jobs. That’s a 3 million advantage over Bush. Now, 6.5 million jobs doesn’t put Obama up there in Clinton (22 million) and Reagan (around 16 million) territory. But remember—he has 30 months to go yet. Let’s say we average a gain of 250,000 a month the rest of the way. That’s another 7.5 million. And that would edge him up toward Reagan territory. And that seems conservative, if anything. If the recovery gets genuinely humming, we could start seeing months between 300,000 and 400,000 next year. It seems unlikely to happen, but God would it be hilarious if Obama, with everything the Republicans in Congress have done to keep the economy in a state of contraction, ended up surpassing Reagan.

<more at link>
West Virginia Landowner

Leetonia, OH

#55269 Jul 8, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aDCfJcWkDeEXX
WOW that is beautiful....I hope they had there as.s.ses pointed towards mecca when those hit....Gotta love it...!!!!!!!
George

Charleston, WV

#55270 Jul 8, 2014
Here's something you probably didn't hear on Fox News.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/07...
Why You Don’t Know Obama Has Created 4.5 Million Jobs
Do you have any idea how many more jobs Obama has created than Bush did? You don’t, because liberals are less likely than conservatives to cheerlead.
Here are Bush’s numbers: It’s 8.657 million jobs gained, and 7.121 million jobs lost, for a net job-creation number of 1.536 million. Pathetic. It’s interesting to look back over the numbers from 2001. The economy stank. The month of 9/11, we lost 242,000 jobs. Want to ascribe that just to the attacks? In August, we’d lost 158,000. The decent Bush years were 2004, 2005, 2006, and part of 2007, but even then the numbers were hoppy and inconsistent: 307,000 jobs added in May 2004 and just 74,000 in June, for instance.
And what about Obama’s numbers? I’d betting that even if you’re an Obama partisan, you think they’re not all that different from Bush’s. After all, 2009 was miserable: minus 798,000, minus 701,000, minus 826,000, and so on. The numbers went into the black in early 2010, but dipped back into the red in the summer. But remember, since October 2010, every report has been positive—the now 45 straight months of job growth that the president and his team, to little avail, crow about.
But they’ve added up, because under Obama, the economy has added 9.425 million jobs and lost 4.887, for a net gain of 4.538 million jobs. That’s a 3 million advantage over Bush. Now, 6.5 million jobs doesn’t put Obama up there in Clinton (22 million) and Reagan (around 16 million) territory. But remember—he has 30 months to go yet. Let’s say we average a gain of 250,000 a month the rest of the way. That’s another 7.5 million. And that would edge him up toward Reagan territory. And that seems conservative, if anything. If the recovery gets genuinely humming, we could start seeing months between 300,000 and 400,000 next year. It seems unlikely to happen, but God would it be hilarious if Obama, with everything the Republicans in Congress have done to keep the economy in a state of contraction, ended up surpassing Reagan.
<more at link>
If you believe the numbers the Obama administration reports about anything I got a bridge to sell ya cheap.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#55272 Jul 8, 2014
West Virginia Landowner wrote:
<quoted text>
It is good for the occasional brush fire too...
you should have seen my smile when i put fresh oil in the lawn mower after i drained it behind the shed into the ground.. ran like a top too.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#55273 Jul 8, 2014
got me a brand spaniking new central airconditioner too yesterday. those nut jobs drained the R22 freon right out into the air. i couldnt help but giggle... big giant holes in the ozone over those poor bastards in australia.... its no wonder those sheep ranchers have cracked sun burnt faces. what do you libs think of that comment huh ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old elementary school memories (Oct '08) 40 min Teachers aide 253
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 1 hr Doug77 918
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 1 hr Doug77 1,789
Looking for a car !!! 1 hr Looking 9
darren dj forren 7 hr needtoknow 3
orange light in sky 8 hr Happy Angell 2
free steven raines benefit dinner 9 hr Bend Overme 18
Hinton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web