Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#55812 Jul 11, 2014
Billy wrote:
President Obama has gotten a lot of grief from his base for being the “deporter-in-chief.” But the basis for this charge is rooted in some statistical sleight of hand that he uses on the stump to show that he’s tough on illegal immigration. President Obama likes to claim that he’s deported a lot of people. But he hasn’t. What he’s done is count people caught and turned around at the border as “deportations.” If previous administrations had counted thwarted illegal immigrants that way, Obama’s number of “deportations” from the border would likely still be much lower than other recent presidents. Meanwhile, as the Los Angeles Times reported in April,“expulsions of people who are settled and working in the United States have fallen steadily since his first year in office, and are down more than 40 percent since 2009.”
Wait, I know this is plagiarized from a teabag site with a survival store, but what is the claim here, that Obama changed the way INS reports deportation? Just like he changed the way the Bureau for Labor Statistics reports unemployment? And like the way he changed the way the IRS investigates fraudulent 401(c) claims? If only president blackenstein was as powerful as you dumbasses imagine in your bunkers...

Dumbass.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#55813 Jul 11, 2014
By the way, why would you want to deport someone who is "settled and working?" Like MOST ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, they pay taxes, have families and contribute far more than they consume. Our failed immigration system, which takes 600 days to process a basic visa extension and the GOP has blocked from improvement, fails them.

Meanwhile, the GOP party heads laugh as their ignorant and uneducated base argues about minor issues while they send another billion to Exxon and ConAgra and expand a military budget that is more than every other nation on the planet.

Combined.
Innocent Bystander

Chesapeake, OH

#55814 Jul 11, 2014
Yes it is me wrote:
<quoted text> Would it make you feel better if we were out in bars, driving drunk or doing drugs? This is good clean fun and the only thing that gets hurt are feelings and egos.
Translation: I've been banned from every bar within 30 miles of home.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#55815 Jul 11, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
By the way, why would you want to deport someone who is "settled and working?" Like MOST ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, they pay taxes, have families and contribute far more than they consume. Our failed immigration system, which takes 600 days to process a basic visa extension and the GOP has blocked from improvement, fails them.
Meanwhile, the GOP party heads laugh as their ignorant and uneducated base argues about minor issues while they send another billion to Exxon and ConAgra and expand a military budget that is more than every other nation on the planet.
Combined.
Without borders you do not have a country. When you limp dicks on the left decide that you have let enough illegal democrat voters into the country, secure the border and then we can talk about immigration reform.
Innocent Bystander

Chesapeake, OH

#55816 Jul 11, 2014
Billy wrote:
President Obama has gotten a lot of grief from his base for being the “deporter-in-chief.” But the basis for this charge is rooted in some statistical sleight of hand that he uses on the stump to show that he’s tough on illegal immigration. President Obama likes to claim that he’s deported a lot of people. But he hasn’t. What he’s done is count people caught and turned around at the border as “deportations.” If previous administrations had counted thwarted illegal immigrants that way, Obama’s number of “deportations” from the border would likely still be much lower than other recent presidents. Meanwhile, as the Los Angeles Times reported in April,“expulsions of people who are settled and working in the United States have fallen steadily since his first year in office, and are down more than 40 percent since 2009.”
Come on, make up your mind. Obama's either an incompetent boob or an all-powerful evil genius. You can't have it both ways.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#55817 Jul 11, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Without borders you do not have a country. When you limp dicks on the left decide that you have let enough illegal democrat voters into the country, secure the border and then we can talk about immigration reform.
Secure the border. What does that mean exactly?

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#55818 Jul 11, 2014
Innocent Bystander wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: I've been banned from every bar within 30 miles of home.
Hahaha. I see you've learned teabag too!
Innocent Bystander

Chesapeake, OH

#55819 Jul 11, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
No, No, No. It's beer, not borders.
"You can't have a Real Country unless you have a BEER and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a BEER."
-Dave Barry
Billy

Chesapeake, OH

#55820 Jul 11, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, I know this is plagiarized from a teabag site with a survival store, but what is the claim here, that Obama changed the way INS reports deportation? Just like he changed the way the Bureau for Labor Statistics reports unemployment? And like the way he changed the way the IRS investigates fraudulent 401(c) claims? If only president blackenstein was as powerful as you dumbasses imagine in your bunkers...
Dumbass.
smart trout.
Billy

Chesapeake, OH

#55821 Jul 11, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
it means if they aren't american or haven't gone through the legal immigration process, their ass stays out.
Billy

Chesapeake, OH

#55822 Jul 11, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
were you born retarded or did you hit your head later on?

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#55823 Jul 11, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass.
Hahahaha!!! I nailed it again. The article was plagiarized from here:

http://patriotpost.us/opinion/27355

The survival store is here:

https://patriotpostshop.com/categories/51

Unf_ckingbelievable. Jesus. H. Christ. You goddamn dumb tea baggers are TOO FUNNY FOR ME.

Seriously dumbasses, if you get your news from a site with a survival store, IT ISN'T NEWS.
Angel Warrior

La Vergne, TN

#55824 Jul 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Come on, make up your mind. Obama's either an incompetent boob or an all-powerful evil genius. You can't have it both ways.
Illuminati. NWO

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#55825 Jul 11, 2014
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>it means if they aren't american or haven't gone through the legal immigration process, their ass stays out.
I think maybe you should read a little about what crosses our border every day.

Over 360 million people per year LEGALLY. Millions of tons of cargo.

Is it your suggestion that "securing the border" means that EVERY SINGLE VEHICLE and PERSON is checked and vetted. Nevermind that is a MATHEMATICAL IMPOSSIBILITY (I know you dumbasses don't grasp math and don't believe in science), but does it seem logical to you? What kind of economic impact do you think restricting the border crossings by about 90 percent (the level at which we could adequately screen ALL crossing vehicles and people) would have on us?

"Sealing the border" is a phrase that people feed to the ignorant. It isn't a possibility. It will never happen. Forget it. You can't search and vet a million people per day at a few bottleneck crossings. Nevermind the cargo.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#55826 Jul 11, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha!!! I nailed it again. The article was plagiarized from here:
http://patriotpost.us/opinion/27355
The survival store is here:
https://patriotpostshop.com/categories/51
Unf_ckingbelievable. Jesus. H. Christ. You goddamn dumb tea baggers are TOO FUNNY FOR ME.
Seriously dumbasses, if you get your news from a site with a survival store, IT ISN'T NEWS.
Oh it is obviously anything written in intellegent form, whether it is true or false, was not written by Billy Bob nor his band of baggers on this thread.

I find it funny is baggers are for deportation unless it is the Obama administration doing the deporting.

Survival store? LMAO. Reminds me of how Glen Beckkk was selling survival kits when he claimed the world was coming to an end several years back, what is the use of "survival gear" if the world was ending, besides suckering the teabaggers out of $$$?
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#55827 Jul 11, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it your suggestion that "securing the border" means that EVERY SINGLE VEHICLE and PERSON is checked and vetted. Nevermind that is a MATHEMATICAL IMPOSSIBILITY (I know you dumbasses don't grasp math and don't believe in science), but does it seem logical to you? What kind of economic impact do you think restricting the border crossings by about 90 percent (the level at which we could adequately screen ALL crossing vehicles and people) would have on us?
"Sealing the border" is a phrase that people feed to the ignorant. It isn't a possibility. It will never happen. Forget it. You can't search and vet a million people per day at a few bottleneck crossings. Nevermind the cargo.
Typical liberal bs. How much commerce is being conducted by people who are jumping fences or people who are entering the country illegally in unfenced areas? Like I said, when you democrats decide that you have let in enough illegal voters, secure the border and we can talk immigration reform.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#55828 Jul 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Count me in the camp that says that Obama is an incompetent boob.
Yes it is me

Hurricane, WV

#55829 Jul 11, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. But when they get here...give them nothing. No jobs, housing, healthcare or nothing unless the can prove citizenship. Otherwise a meal, drink, use of a restroom and then a bus ticket back to where they came from.
George

Lizemores, WV

#55830 Jul 11, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
Poor George. He gets so flustered.
Yes, we are CONSTANTLY changing ATV laws in response to deaths. There were three ATV related bills introduced in West Virginia alone in 2011. Look at any state and you'll find similar attempts at legislation. Together, there are dozens every year.
And not one rally full of dumb old white men to stop it. Not one special interest lobby spent millions to prevent it. Not one.
Try to have a swimming pool installed at your house, then tell me they aren't regulated and there aren't constantly-evolving laws. I had four zoning meetings, had to install a four-sided privacy fence and had about $400 in permits alone. That was in 2001. Now the fence has to be 9-feet.
But a nutcase can buy an AR at Wal Mart on his way to an elementary school. And you protect his right to do just that.
Do you support expanded background checks for firearm purchases, George?
Any of those laws want to ban ATV? How about any of those laws making their speed limit 10MPH? And 2011? I thought you said they do it every year? You mean you lied and made that up? LOL What a shocker, kinda like your butt sex statistics you lied about. Is there a background check to buy an ATV? A 4 wheeler? Anyone calling for bans of either? Yeah so your implications that they are treated the same as guns is beyond ridiculous.
George

Lizemores, WV

#55831 Jul 11, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
George, have you seriously NEVER given it to your old lady in the backdoor? Have you ever even had a girlfriend? Because if you have, trust me, she's done it, she likes it and she will do it again. It's sad because you dumb tea baggers lead such boring lives and are so awful at pleasing women.
ROFL. Once AGAIN, just because YOU like butt sex doesnt mean everyone does. My God man. And just because your gay lover likes it in the butt doesnt mean all women do for petes sake. You are friggin hilarious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 29 min quilterqueen 2,125
High School Break In 1 hr unfair 33
Nose jobs dj A 1 hr Friend 20
Jessie Patterson 1 hr Lol 37
Poll Strip Club at the old Bobcats Den!!! (Jan '08) 6 hr crazy 49
Who the rat 6 hr crazy 14
ancestry.com 8 hr searchforkin 1

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance