fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

in my experience with 3 masters and a minor people who stand behind podiums and lecture students ive found that they like students who bob their heads up and down in a yes motion.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

and then there are people like me. the black sheep conservative who sees the big picture and challenges them in front of everybody. they dont like that.

“Help me out here, Bacon”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Mgtn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>can libbys check EBT card balances on ATM'S ? i didnt know they had pin numbers.
Libbys have pin heads but I am not sure if they have pin numbers.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

can you people imagine me in cowboys class ? hahahaha , id eat him up like a cream filled bon bon.

“Help me out here, Bacon”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Mgtn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know if a Republican has lost an argument?
All he has is unsubstantiated opinion and personal insults.
You are right, he may not be a typical democrat loser, he may just be a loser. Please accept my apology, numbnuts.
Billy

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It's impossible to win an argument against you dumb tea baggers. You don't read well, refuse to accept fact, didn't get an education, have no concept of economics and don't believe in science. All we do is get you dumbasses talking about god, guns and gays and let everyone laugh. Just like a laser poiner and a cat...
all we have to do is say obama or hawking and your eyes glaze over, you start drooling, fall to your knees in worship.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

So I have seen where Obama is diverting like hell to get the focus off his screw ups. Only the liberals feel everything is done because they say it is.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Billy wrote:
<quoted text>all we have to do is say obama or hawking and your eyes glaze over, you start drooling, fall to your knees in worship.
hahaha. its the boob tube tube too. whenever MSNBC, CNN, ABC, or THE VIEW, starring whoopie and joy they manipulate the sound on television louder. the libberals eyes bug and their ears perk up and they come running to see what new promise hes made for them. i aint chitting you.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

the party of democratic liberals. six years of scandal, broken promises and complete phhuckkups... p.s. did obama draw a new red line in iraq because alquda is knocking on bagdads door.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

George

Poca, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Naw, it has nothing to do with money all....... and I got a bridge to sell ya.

==========

WASHINGTON (Reuters)- White House officials and Treasury Secretary Jack Lew will meet with billionaire environmental activist Tom Steyer on Wednesday to discuss climate change, a White House official said.
George

Poca, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

The most absolutely LAWLESS administration in history and corrupt to the core. It is sad what this nation has become, governed by criminals and a want to be king who ignores the law when he pleases.

==========

WASHINGTON (AP)— The Internal Revenue Service did not follow the law when it failed to report the loss of records belonging to a senior IRS executive, the nation's top archivist told Congress Tuesday.

"Any agency is required to notify us when they realize they have a problem," David Ferriero, archivist of the U.S. during a House Oversight and Government Reform committee hearing.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

George wrote:
Naw, it has nothing to do with money all....... and I got a bridge to sell ya.
==========
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- White House officials and Treasury Secretary Jack Lew will meet with billionaire environmental activist Tom Steyer on Wednesday to discuss climate change, a White House official said.
treasury sec. meeting with global warming alarmist ? the u.s. treasury ? what in the hell is obama up to ? that job description must be all out of wack.
Space-Cowboy

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

What's unreal is your lack of proper grammar and inability to spell correctly.

I doubt that a "lack of God" is hurting our country as it's the secular countries that are handing our a** to us. Also, have you ever read the BIble? You know it's the most arbitrary, contradictory, and immoral book in print...right?

I also love your addition of a popular conservative urban myth at the end of your comment and passing it off as something that happened to you.

You need your ignorant a** beat.

and im gonna burn for my comments
2 posts removed
West Virginia landowner

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It's impossible to win an argument against you dumb tea baggers. You don't read well, refuse to accept fact, didn't get an education, have no concept of economics and don't believe in science. All we do is get you dumbasses talking about god, guns and gays and let everyone laugh. Just like a laser poiner and a cat...
You want to have coffee at McDonalds in Ravenswood ?? You name the time.
West Virginia landowner

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Things that the Liberals hate:
1.Guns, which allow all those poor innocent criminals to commit crimes they didn’t intend to, but it’s the economy, and…
2.The Founders – those old dead white slavers who founded America with their ridiculous and outdated Constitution that doesn’t mention global warming or limits of soda size anywhere.
3.Nosy and noisy voters who keep asking,“What change?”“Why?”“Forward to where, exactly?”
4.Young entrepreneurs who want to sell lemonade from lemonade stands without getting government’s permission.
5.Sarah Palin, who far too many think of as a role model instead of Hillary who was far more successful in finding her “soul mate” in Slick Willie.
6.The “right-wing” internet media which insists on telling the truth about what politicians actually do instead of concentrating on what they say.
7.Minorities who think Democrats will make their lives better with other people’s money and then get noisy when they don’t.
8.“Patriots” who love their country and keep grousing about the feds not following the Constitution.
9.People who judge Obama’s administration on the basis of what it has actually accomplished.
10.People who think they should be allowed to buy any light bulb they please.
1 post removed
West Virginia landowner

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Dumb liberal celebrities quotes
25) Seniors love getting junk mail. It’s sometimes their only way of communicating or feeling like they’re part of the real world.— Harry Reid
24)The number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S.— Joe Biden
23) I took a poo in the woods hunched over like an animal. It was awesome.— Drew Barrymore
22) Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama cannot win, and they are put in place to assure a victory by Mitt Romney… this is the plan of all the insurance companies that are owned by Mormon interests. It is unfolding as the Mormon Church planned over the last fifty years.— Roseanne Barr
21) I do believe that it’s the first time in history that fire has ever melted steel. I do believe that it defies physics that World Trade Center tower 7 — building 7, which collapsed in on itself — it is impossible for a building to fall the way it fell without explosives being involved. World Trade Center 7. World Trade [Center] 1 and 2 got hit by planes — 7, miraculously, the first time in history, steel was melted by fire. It is physically impossible.— Rosie O’Donnell talks Trutherism
20) Isn’t it a little racist to call it Black Friday?— Joy Behar
25) Seniors love getting junk mail. It’s sometimes their only way of communicating or feeling like they’re part of the real world.-- Harry Reid
24)The number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S.-- Joe Biden
23) I took a poo in the woods hunched over like an animal. It was awesome.-- Drew Barrymore
22) Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama cannot win, and they are put in place to assure a victory by Mitt Romney… this is the plan of all the insurance companies that are owned by Mormon interests. It is unfolding as the Mormon Church planned over the last fifty years.-- Roseanne Barr
21) I do believe that it’s the first time in history that fire has ever melted steel. I do believe that it defies physics that World Trade Center tower 7 — building 7, which collapsed in on itself — it is impossible for a building to fall the way it fell without explosives being involved. World Trade Center 7. World Trade [Center] 1 and 2 got hit by planes — 7, miraculously, the first time in history, steel was melted by fire. It is physically impossible.-- Rosie O’Donnell talks Trutherism
20) Isn't it a little racist to call it Black Friday?-- Joy Behar
19) A good place to start a more civil dialog would be for my Republican colleagues in the House to change the name of the bill they have introduced to repeal health care reform. The bill, titled the “Repeal the Job Killing Health Care Law Act,” was set to come up for a vote this week, but in the wake of Gabby’s shooting, it has been postponed at least until next week. Don’t get me wrong — I’m not suggesting that the name of that one piece of legislation somehow led to the horror of this weekend — but is it really necessary to put the word “killing” in the title of a major piece of legislation?-- Chellie Pingree, Congresswoman (D-ME)
West Virginia landowner

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

18) The Republican Party is saying that the President of the United States has bosses, that the union bosses this President around, the unions boss him around. Does that sound to you like they are trying to consciously or subconsciously deliver the racist message that, of course, of course a black man can’t be the real boss?-- Lawrence O’Donnell
17) Herman Cain is probably well-liked by some of the Republicans because it hides the racist elements of the Republican Party, conservative movement and tea party movement. People like Karl Rove like to keep the racism very covert and so Herman Cain provides this great opportunity so he can say,‘Look: This is not a racist anti-immigrant, anti-female, anti-gay movement. Look: We have a black man.’ And look he’s polling well and he won a straw poll.-- Janeane Garofalo
16) If we want to keep our reproductive rights, we must be willing to tell our stories, to be willing and able to say,“I love my life, but I wish my mother had aborted me.”-- Lynn Beisner, the Guardian
15) Is there such a thing as a man-made stroke? In other words, did someone do this to (Democratic Senator Tim Johnson)?…I know what this [Republican] party is capable of.-- Joy Behar on The View
14) Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them.-- Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights
13) Now, people when I say that look at me and say,‘What are you talking about, Joe? You’re telling me we have to go spend money to keep from going bankrupt?’ The answer is yes, that’s what I’m telling you.-- Joe Biden
Liberals
Harry Reid
Quotes
12) Those flowers were picked by illegal immigrants. And they’re not voting for you, b*tch.-- Joy Behar after receiving flowers from Sharon Angle
11) During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet.-- Al Gore
10) Every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs.-- Nancy Pelosi
West Virginia landowner

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

9) Watching both the health care and climate/energy debates in Congress, it is hard not to draw the following conclusion: There is only one thing worse than one-party autocracy, and that is one-party democracy, which is what we have in America today. One-party autocracy certainly has its drawbacks. But when it is led by a reasonably enlightened group of people, as China is today, it can also have great advantages.-- Thomas Friedman
8) I root for hurricanes. When, courtesy of the Weather Channel, I see one forming in the ocean off the coast of Africa, I find myself longing for it to become big and strong–Mother Nature’s fist of fury, Gaia’s stern rebuke. Considering the havoc mankind has wreaked upon nature with deforesting, stripmining, and the destruction of animal habitat, it only seems fair that nature get some of its own back and teach us that there are forces greater than our own.— James Wolcott, Vanity Fair
7) Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go.-- Barack Obama
6) The government lied about inventing the HIV virus as a means of genocide against people of color. The government lied.-- Jeremiah Wright
5) How do we know when someone like Hasan is going to make his move and do we know he’s an Islamist until he’s made his move? He makes a phone call or whatever, according to Reuters right now. Apparently he tried to contact al-Qaida. Is that the point at which you say,“This guy is dangerous?” That’s not a crime to call up al-Qaida, is it? Is it? I mean, where do you stop the guy?-- Chris Matthews
4) The medical term for Down Syndrome is Trisomy-21 or Trisomy-g. It is often shortened in medical slang to Tri-g. Is it not perfectly possible that the very name given to this poor child, being reared by Bristol, is another form of mockery of his condition, along with the “retarded baby” tag? And does the way in which this poor child was hauled around the country on a book tour, being dragged out in front of flash photographs in the middle of the night, barely clothed, suggest someone who actually cares for children with special needs, or rather sees them as a way to keep the spotlight on her?-- Andrew Sullivan
3) I propose a limitation be put on how many sqares [sic] of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting. Now, I don’t want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required.-- Sheryl Crow at the Huffington Post
2) Had a powerful meditation just now — caused an earthquake in Southern California.…Was meditating on Shiva mantra & earth began to shake. Sorry about that.-- Deepak Chopra thinks his meditation can cause earthquakes
1) My fear is that the whole island (of Guam) will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize.-- Democrat Congressman Hank Johnson
Topics:
Billy

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhh. Pretend Bush's illegal wars and unfunded tax cuts for billionaires were good for the economy... Dumb tea baggers will believe it... Just like they think we found WMDs in Iraq, discovered Noah's Ark and think Jesus is coming back.
you don't know that they found chemical weapons in Iraq? And that they proved most were transported to Syria. Wow, another low iq, uninformed liberal. The wars were legal too, ask all the democrats that voted on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Hinton Forum right now

Search the Hinton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
rematch im gonna get vengeance and win 5 hr wild child 15
did we tell you why atwell lost his daughter bella 5 hr wild child 10
Wilma and Hinton's Dairy Queen employees (Jun '08) 7 hr Heavenly Hot Dogs 101
Another West End place burns 7 hr country 4
Andy Lyons 10 hr hank 2
andylons 10 hr lol 2
the sissy atwell 17 hr WTF 5
•••
•••