Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#47455 Apr 21, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>This this is more of your deflection and deception. Are you really trying to pretend no one wants to ban guns, and or further limit what weapons I can purchase?
Sure. But there are also idiots who think we're going to start having armed bands of NRA members patrol our schools. Neither are rational and neither are possible. You'd be better off alerting us to the chance that Ted Nugent will become the new Health and Human Resources secretary. It would be scary and bad, but to pretend it's something we need to worry about is just dumb.
George

Lizemores, WV

#47456 Apr 21, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
George, you are for limitations on the second amendment and sensible gun legislation. You are literally railing against an imaginary concept - gun confiscation. It is impossible. The people who propose mass gun confiscations are the equivalent to the lunatics (like you) who think having NRA members patrol our schools makes them safer. Neither have a snowball's chance in hell of ever becoming reality. Sane and rational people are in charge. Not nutcases. God doesn't tell Obama to invade nations. He doesn't want your guns. Give it up. You sound like a lunatic more than usual.
What you think are reasonable limitations and sensible gun legislation is no where near what I think. So that is completely irrelevant. I dont really care what someone as delusional and narcissistic as you thinks is imaginary. If people with your thinking and integrity ever took power who knows what kind of lunacy would follow. Just so you know and stop lying about what I think, I do not think the army is going to come for my guns. I do think they will continue to try and restrict gun rights until they are completely gone and it is illegal to even own one, but that ending isnt going to happen until you repeal that pesky little thing called the second amendment. As far as further restrictions, we both know you and your ilks would love put further limits on guns, THAT is what I am fighting against and concerned about.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#47457 Apr 21, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>The essence of your debating skills are to falsely claim what the other person said or thinks. You resort to that in every discussion no matter what the subject is. You know your idiotic opinions and stances cant stand on their own so you make up the other person position so you can ridicule your fantasies. And you think you are actually an intellectual. It is pitiful and spoils the fun of making you look like an idiot. LOL
George, you make dumb statements. You get busted out and made a fool of over them. Then you pretend you never made them in the first place.

It's amusing because, you know, all of your statements ARE STILL HERE.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#47458 Apr 21, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>What you think are reasonable limitations and sensible gun legislation is no where near what I think. So that is completely irrelevant. I dont really care what someone as delusional and narcissistic as you thinks is imaginary. If people with your thinking and integrity ever took power who knows what kind of lunacy would follow. Just so you know and stop lying about what I think, I do not think the army is going to come for my guns. I do think they will continue to try and restrict gun rights until they are completely gone and it is illegal to even own one, but that ending isnt going to happen until you repeal that pesky little thing called the second amendment. As far as further restrictions, we both know you and your ilks would love put further limits on guns, THAT is what I am fighting against and concerned about.
Ahh. The "slippery slope" argument. Yeah, that'll work. You want people to think we are on the way to making guns "completely gone" (impossible) and "illegal to own one" (funny). You keep fighting George. Against whom, we will never know. But you keep it up. We're all on your team. Go George, prevent that legislation that no one has ever proposed!
George

Saint Albans, WV

#47459 Apr 21, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. But there are also idiots who think we're going to start having armed bands of NRA members patrol our schools. Neither are rational and neither are possible. You'd be better off alerting us to the chance that Ted Nugent will become the new Health and Human Resources secretary. It would be scary and bad, but to pretend it's something we need to worry about is just dumb.
So you are saying Nancy Pelosi and the others who supported her gun amendment are the equivalent to idiots who think we are going to start having armed bands of NRA members patrolling our schools? I couldnt agree more. IDIOTS and it aint happening.
George

Saint Albans, WV

#47460 Apr 21, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
George, you make dumb statements. You get busted out and made a fool of over them. Then you pretend you never made them in the first place.
It's amusing because, you know, all of your statements ARE STILL HERE.
No, you lie about what I claim and think and I constantly point that out, and since that is the best you can do, you stick with it and then say things like the above to divert attention away from your constant and repetitive lies.
George

Saint Albans, WV

#47461 Apr 21, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh. The "slippery slope" argument. Yeah, that'll work. You want people to think we are on the way to making guns "completely gone" (impossible) and "illegal to own one" (funny). You keep fighting George. Against whom, we will never know. But you keep it up. We're all on your team. Go George, prevent that legislation that no one has ever proposed!
If I am fighting an imaginary ideology why do you care? If I am preventing imaginary legislation why do you care so much about it and use lies and deception to push your agenda and oppose me?
liar George

United States

#47462 Apr 21, 2014
He its probably due for his nightly meds.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#47463 Apr 21, 2014
Over the Top is an underrated cinematic masterpiece.
George

Saint Albans, WV

#47464 Apr 21, 2014
So it seems according to cult members Nancy Pelosi's gun legislation attempting to ban the sale of hundreds of different weapons was maginary legislation that no one ever proposed. THese people have EVERYTHING backward. To them reality is imaginary and their delusional fantasies are reality. LOL

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#47465 Apr 21, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>If I am fighting an imaginary ideology why do you care? If I am preventing imaginary legislation why do you care so much about it and use lies and deception to push your agenda and oppose me?
I don't care. Like I said, it's amusing. I won't let you lie and misinform like you do with global warming and immigration and the ACA though. So you'll always look dumb, even when it's a useless argument.
liar George

United States

#47466 Apr 21, 2014
George George poor poor George do we need to get your white jacket out again ?? You should have taken your medicines on time.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#47467 Apr 21, 2014
FEED ME YOUR PEN IS!!!

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#47468 Apr 21, 2014
George wrote:
So it seems according to cult members Nancy Pelosi's gun legislation attempting to ban the sale of hundreds of different weapons was maginary legislation that no one ever proposed. THese people have EVERYTHING backward. To them reality is imaginary and their delusional fantasies are reality. LOL
Hundreds of weapons are already banned from sale, and you agree with their banishment. Why don't you give us a list of weapons you think should be banned. I bet it would be HUGE.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#47469 Apr 21, 2014
So when a muslim bombs or commits a act of terror we are told to restrain and be tolorent. But if some nut uses a gun on a rampage then we have to ban guns.
George

Saint Albans, WV

#47470 Apr 21, 2014
Windfall: Making a Profit from Global Warming

In the United States, people concerned about climate change focus much of their energy on how to communicate the facts about climate in the face of a well-funded campaign of disinformation on the topic. In much of the rest of the world, people are simply dealing with the reality of climate change that can be observed in their region, and the change that is to come.

When people see change in the world around them, they make adjustments as much as they are able. One type of adjustment is to look for new opportunities for economic gain. The recently published book Windfall, by McKenzie Funk, describes efforts by people, companies, and even entire countries (and potential countries-to-be) to make a profit from changes in the world’s climate.

This leads to very serious moral questions, illustrated in Windfall by examples throughout the world. Who profits, and who suffers?
Canadian soldier guards the newly melted Northwest Passage from foreign invaders

Making a profit is not, by itself, a bad thing, a point that Funk is careful to make in the book and also when he speaks. As he puts it,“The people I write about are generally good people who believe that they are doing good, or at least not something bad.”

The examples in the book illustrate that, in many cases, the potential for profit arises from the need for important and helpful services. Who could fault the Dutch for making a living by exporting their skill in building seawalls? If Israeli inventors have a better snowmaking technology based on their research into desalinization, it’s a great idea for them to find buyers in the Alps, whose ski areas are increasingly starved of snow. The people of Greenland see an opportunity to achieve independent statehood, at long last, partly through new resources revealed by the receding ice.
New life for an old mine in Greenland

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#47471 Apr 21, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
So when a muslim bombs or commits a act of terror we are told to restrain and be tolorent. But if some nut uses a gun on a rampage then we have to ban guns.
Again, WHO IS BANNING GUNS?

If you dumb tea baggers would use that amazing imagination for REAL THINGS like, say, improving the economy you destroyed or ending the wars you started or creating the jobs you lost, this would be a pretty great country. Stop spending energy on imaginary problems. No one can take your guns. It's impossible. The president isn't a Muslim terrorist from Kenya. And zombies are just in the movies. Pass a jobs bill. Fix immigration. Rebuild our infrastructure. Work to improve our failed healthcare system. Stop the racist ignorance. These are all things you'd be better served working on. They are real, as in, actually in reality.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#47472 Apr 21, 2014
George wrote:
Windfall: Making a Profit from Global Warming
In the United States, people concerned about climate change focus much of their energy on how to communicate the facts about climate in the face of a well-funded campaign of disinformation on the topic. In much of the rest of the world, people are simply dealing with the reality of climate change that can be observed in their region, and the change that is to come.
When people see change in the world around them, they make adjustments as much as they are able. One type of adjustment is to look for new opportunities for economic gain. The recently published book Windfall, by McKenzie Funk, describes efforts by people, companies, and even entire countries (and potential countries-to-be) to make a profit from changes in the world’s climate.
This leads to very serious moral questions, illustrated in Windfall by examples throughout the world. Who profits, and who suffers?
Canadian soldier guards the newly melted Northwest Passage from foreign invaders
Making a profit is not, by itself, a bad thing, a point that Funk is careful to make in the book and also when he speaks. As he puts it,“The people I write about are generally good people who believe that they are doing good, or at least not something bad.”
The examples in the book illustrate that, in many cases, the potential for profit arises from the need for important and helpful services. Who could fault the Dutch for making a living by exporting their skill in building seawalls? If Israeli inventors have a better snowmaking technology based on their research into desalinization, it’s a great idea for them to find buyers in the Alps, whose ski areas are increasingly starved of snow. The people of Greenland see an opportunity to achieve independent statehood, at long last, partly through new resources revealed by the receding ice.
New life for an old mine in Greenland
George, in your ignorant, plagiarized version of someone else's work above, you miss the point of Funk's book. And that is that global warming is real, and that isn't a bad thing for everyone - especially oil companies who can access areas once covered by ice. He even discusses how Shell Oil's CEO recommended a price be put on carbon emissions.

http://www.slate.com/articles/technology/futu...

This may help you understand why even THE POLLUTERS THEMSELVES can no longer call climate change a "hoax" like you do.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#47473 Apr 21, 2014
Obama caused my erectile dysfunction!
liar George

United States

#47474 Apr 21, 2014
They had to medicate George and put him in his jacket for alittle while.When he calms down they may let him back out to play

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No to Clark 2 hr Eddie Seabass 2
Jonney pence (May '17) 19 hr Haha 8
O’Neal Wed Friend 6
Levy Tue Tax payer 7
Clayton Peyatt (Jun '14) Apr 23 Maddog 5
Cox girl or boy? Apr 21 Death Walker 5
hinton pillbillies (Jul '17) Apr 21 SWAMP WITCH 43

Hinton Jobs

Personal Finance

Hinton Mortgages