Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Adolf Schicklgruber

Saint Albans, WV

#42821 Mar 3, 2014
"Ocoward who bowed to communist leaders and tyrants when he met them"

No, that was George Bush kisssing the King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia:

Looks like the King slipped a little tongue to the Republican President.

In return, Bush promised to let Osama bin Laden escape.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42822 Mar 3, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>You cant understand your own conversations so it isnt surprising you can not understand someone elses. ;)
Ok, if you don't want to explain, I could care less. You're the one missing out on the insult you wanted to deliver so much. Maybe you just can't explain.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42823 Mar 3, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>You cant understand your own conversations so it isnt surprising you can not understand someone elses. ;)
But these are such weak, immature comebacks. I guess it's all you've got since you just keep repeating the same ones over and over. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
George

Charleston, WV

#42824 Mar 3, 2014
Not my call Ukraine but I would recommend surrendering.

==========

A day after Ukraine's interim prime minister called Russia's military intervention "a declaration of war," a Russian fleet has reportedly issued an ultimatum to Ukrainian forces in Crimea: Surrender or "face storm."
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42825 Mar 3, 2014
Jack In The Box Says $10 Minimum Wage Will Barely Affect Menu Prices
George

Charleston, WV

#42826 Mar 3, 2014
Christian Dem wrote:
<quoted text>But these are such weak, immature comebacks. I guess it's all you've got since you just keep repeating the same ones over and over. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
It would be easier and more productive to try and explain quantum physics to my dog.

Since: Sep 13

Philippi, WV

#42827 Mar 3, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>It would be easier and more productive to try and explain quantum physics to my dog.
If you are incapable of understanding basic climate science, I doubt you'd be able to comprehend quantum physics; however, it is possible that your dog might be able to explain them to you.

Philippi, WV

#42828 Mar 3, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
three masters and a minor in sheep management, space cowboy when are you going to get a job you bum recipient ?.
I have a job numbnuts. That character assassination and propaganda bullsh*t you conservative bums pull out your a** in place of fact won't work on me.

You're on here 24 hours a day a**wipe. If anyone needs to get a job...it's you.

Philippi, WV

#42829 Mar 3, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
space cowboy ... with those degrees lets have one of your book titles. I wanna nail you today. im in the mood.
Sounds like you might be familiar with a prostitute I used to know; I might be self published, but at least I never had to screw my way into money.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#42830 Mar 3, 2014
Space-Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you might be familiar with a prostitute I used to know; I might be self published, but at least I never had to screw my way into money.
might be self published ? in Morgantown graduate school ? 3 degrees and a minor and school officials let you do that ? I promise I wont look in the schools library book catalogue.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#42831 Mar 3, 2014
what are your degrees in space cowboy ? is their writings in the schools agriculture and sheep studies section ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#42832 Mar 3, 2014
correction ... are there, I forgot im dealing with a teacher.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#42833 Mar 3, 2014
space cowboy me thinks your phony... so do you stand with your pointer and slam it up agains the chalk board and dictate liberalism while name calling and threats when students don't listen or what ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#42834 Mar 3, 2014
or do you just act that way in topix when nobody watchin.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#42835 Mar 3, 2014
your lucky im going to take a nap now. maybe I will be nicer when I wake up.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42836 Mar 3, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>It would be easier and more productive to try and explain quantum physics to my dog.
Read your post, you nimrod. It didn't make sense because I wasn't able to understand the deep intellectualism of your statement. It didn't make sense because you left words out. Your childish comebacks just make you look like a fool. I'll bet you got beat up a lot when you were a kid.
tired of it

Oldtown, MD

#42837 Mar 3, 2014
Christian Dem wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, 40 years makes 125 deaths irrelevant. More reasons I am not a Republican.
listen i wasn't disrespecting them will not disrespect the dead either. i was actually around when it happened, i was a kid but i doubt you wasn't.it was a bad thing but with all the other man made disasters i felt it was cherry picking.

we have a man made disaster going on now that is and will effect the whole country, just not one area.its called obama care but you know day libbys dodge any thing said about it.

if you want solar power put it in.if you want a windmill go for it i don't care.coal is not a bad thing and i say go for it to

Philippi, WV

#42838 Mar 3, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>might be self published ? in Morgantown graduate school ? 3 degrees and a minor and school officials let you do that ? I promise I wont look in the schools library book catalogue.
Studies show that conservatives are three times more likely to make up facts to support their beliefs.

I never said I was currently attending graduate school in Morgantown. Not that it would matter on this thread considering someone with a doctorate in economics or a science related discipline could explain something to you idiots in depth and you'd still believe uneducated idiots like Sean Hannity.

Seriously, do any of you conservatives actually research something before open your ignorant mouths? I mean, I know you don't since everything you say is a running dialogue repeating exactly what's currently on Fox "News."

It's amazing, you idiots repeat everything you hear on a propaganda network created by conservatives Roger Ailes (former Nixon aide), and Rupert Murdoch (far rightwing nutcase who oversees a corrupt empire of propaganda outlets) and then you pop on here to call everyone "sheeple" while repeating bullsh*t talking points that come directly in memo form from millionaire Roger Ailes straight to Fox "News" millionaire commentators, and then into your non-critical thinking brains (although I hate to refer to whatever it is occupying space in your heads as "brains").

Tell me "Fitness," who are the real "sheeple?" Those who display critical thinking skills, attain college educations that require work ethic, persistence, and sacrifice, or idiots that got jobs through good ol boy or military connections that never truly earned anything they have and are so weak willed that they are willing to serve as frontline soldiers for the wealthy elite by disseminating garbage 24 hours a day through threads only seven people a day look at?
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#42839 Mar 3, 2014
You go girl!! And by the way, this comment came from an African-American woman who is a member of the "racist", "woman hating" republican party.

http://youngcons.com/boom-condoleezza-rice-pe...
George

Charleston, WV

#42840 Mar 3, 2014
DOH!!!!!! LOL

==========

As a vice presidential candidate in 2008, and McCain’s running mate, Palin delivered a foreign policy speech attacking President Obama and predicting that Putin would “invade Ukraine” next.

Fast forward to 2014, with Russian troops on Ukrainian soil in Crimea, Palin savored the moment in a Facebook post.

“Yes, I could see this one from Alaska. I’m usually not one to Told-Ya-So, but I did…” she wrote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Lahoozaher 4,192
Timmy crook (Oct '15) 2 hr UNM 17
Go-Mart 2 hr Rregg 9
Felon 2 hr Just saying 2
Amanda Fox 7 hr Interested 1
hinton dairy queen (Aug '12) 9 hr Ralphie 8
Jonney pence 23 hr Ex fling 4

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance