Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

Walton, WV

#37954 Jan 19, 2014
bacon is a bigot wrote:
Well lookie here. It's none other then the bigot bacon. And on a forum that is in West Virginny.
LMAO!!
He claims everyone in WV is an idiot so he comes here to battle wits with his equals.

Since: Sep 13

Fairmont, WV

#37955 Jan 19, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Touch a nerve did I? When you dont treat others with civility and respect how can you expect them to treat you that way? The difference between us is that it really bothers me when I say mean stuff to you or others, and you seem to enjoy being hostile and obnoxious toward anyone who doesnt agree with YOU. Teat others with civility and you can expect the same. Treat others like an ass and you can expect the same of that also.
Touch a nerve, my a**. I bet the only thing you touch is little boys. Maybe that's why you don't want anyone to know any personal details about you.

Regardless, the fact remains that tin foil hat conspiracy nuts such as yourself are the ones that don't know anything about civility. I answered someone's question regarding my education and without any hesitation or necessity, you come in and attempt to make a hostile remark regarding my work ethic, education, and employment status?

I think I must have been the one who touched nerve in regards to mentioning my education because why else would you attempt to attack someone because they answer a question regarding their education level?

Are you perhaps angry that you couldn't handle college so you feel the need to attack anyone who has an opinion based on the critical thinking they attained in college?

Regardless, we have no idea what you do for a living, where you get your money (inheritance perhaps), or whether you have a job that actually requires you work since you seem to have ALL DAY to post conspiracy fringe nonsense.

I don't inform anyone of my education unless I'm asked a question about it, but I am proud of the fact that I worked up to four jobs at one time while attaining my degrees.

Again, if anyone on this site is a worthless bum, it's more than likely you. Unfortunately, we'll never know since you're too much of a coward to reveal anything about yourself.
Rgde Rnnr

United States

#37956 Jan 19, 2014
te libs r to stopid osama cause bengasi and blame gov cristie lol begasi worst thighs t hapen libs r tost
Rgde Rnnr

United States

#37957 Jan 19, 2014
such simpletons wrote:
What's with you people always having a need to tell us you're educated?
West Virginia and educated ....it's an "oxymoron".
That's a big word so you probably need to look it up.
fu i am edacated i no dumb librel like u wht is oxymorn a lib word
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#37958 Jan 19, 2014
good evening perps. whats the topix ? obama/billary/pelosi MISLEADING the united states of america citizens AGAIN ? or is it the traffic on some phucked up bridge in new jersey that msnbc's racheal is diverting to ?
George

Parkersburg, WV

#37959 Jan 19, 2014
Space-Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Touch a nerve, my a**. I bet the only thing you touch is little boys. Maybe that's why you don't want anyone to know any personal details about you.
Regardless, the fact remains that tin foil hat conspiracy nuts such as yourself are the ones that don't know anything about civility. I answered someone's question regarding my education and without any hesitation or necessity, you come in and attempt to make a hostile remark regarding my work ethic, education, and employment status?
I think I must have been the one who touched nerve in regards to mentioning my education because why else would you attempt to attack someone because they answer a question regarding their education level?
Are you perhaps angry that you couldn't handle college so you feel the need to attack anyone who has an opinion based on the critical thinking they attained in college?
Regardless, we have no idea what you do for a living, where you get your money (inheritance perhaps), or whether you have a job that actually requires you work since you seem to have ALL DAY to post conspiracy fringe nonsense.
I don't inform anyone of my education unless I'm asked a question about it, but I am proud of the fact that I worked up to four jobs at one time while attaining my degrees.
Again, if anyone on this site is a worthless bum, it's more than likely you. Unfortunately, we'll never know since you're too much of a coward to reveal anything about yourself.
Like I would really tell a hostile narcissistic freak like yourself personal details about myself. Hahahaha ANd I dont believe a word you say about anything, including your claim that you actually work. Nobody who works full time is eligible for medicare like you claim to be on.
George

Parkersburg, WV

#37960 Jan 19, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
good evening perps. whats the topix ? obama/billary/pelosi MISLEADING the united states of america citizens AGAIN ? or is it the traffic on some phucked up bridge in new jersey that msnbc's racheal is diverting to ?
The topic is Obama is a law breaking, Constitutional violating, dictator wanna be LIAR. If you like your plan, you can keep your plan. If you like your Constitution rights, you can keep you Constitutional rights, PERIOD. Lmao
Rgde Rnnr

United States

#37961 Jan 19, 2014
skrew bill magher who he tink he is exposng my dyck dynaty as yupee acters tat is bullzhit obozo probly turn them in

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#37962 Jan 19, 2014
Rgde Rnnr wrote:
te libs r to stopid osama cause bengasi and blame gov cristie lol begasi worst thighs t hapen libs r tost
No, the worst thighs are probably on some Hollywood celebrity.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#37963 Jan 19, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>And yet you still arent smart enough to keep your certification, hold a decent job and instead have to mooch off the government for health insurance and probably much more..
...Says the guy on Medicare. Hilarious.
Dont look back

Charleston, WV

#37964 Jan 19, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe when Jeb calls for his brother's prosecution for being an admitted international war criminal, he'd become ELIGIBLE. But he won't. So he isn't. You're living a delusion, which is par for the course for the tea baggers anyway. So enjoy it. Just don't expect anyone that maters to take you seriously.
Jeb is not his brothers keeper.
George

Wilsie, WV

#37965 Jan 19, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the habitual lying delusional narcissist.Now I am on medicare? I thought I was a mid level gas employee? LMAO Wow you delusions persists. You just make it up as you go along.
George

Wilsie, WV

#37966 Jan 19, 2014
CHARLESTON - West Virginia hunters bagged 150,268 white-tailed deer during the recent antlerless, muzzleloader, archery, and youth deer seasons.

Division of Natural Resources Director Frank Jezioro said the total harvest for 2013 was 14% above 2012's.

The antlerless deer harvest, which includes the youth season, resulted in 57,350 kills. That's 28% higher than the year prior and 24% above the five year average of 46,105. Top counties included Monroe County which came in ninth place with 1,689 bagged deer.

The 2013 muzzleloader harvest was up 37% from 2012 with 7,316 deer, but that was 2.5% below the five year average. Top counties included Nicholas County in fourth place with 247, Fayette County in sixth place with 232, Greenbrier County in seventh place with 219 deer.

Bow hunters brought in 28,574 deer, which was 11% above 2012 and 6% higher than the five year average. Top counties included Wyoming County in third place with 953, Raleigh County in fourth with 875, Fayette County in seventh with 796, and Nicholas County in tenth place with 738.
not there

Orlando, FL

#37967 Jan 19, 2014
its the people on steak stamps and false disability oh I hurt my thumb
grow a garden and have some chickens you dumb shits and quit sucking the government dry the government has made people fat and lazy oh the government owes me and its never enough they say

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#37968 Jan 19, 2014
Dont look back wrote:
<quoted text> Jeb is not his brothers keeper.
True. But it's gonna look bad when he has to defend him from the unavoidable question from a debate moderator. "Why do you think your brother shouldn't be hung for war crimes he's admitted to committing?" He could never exercise foreign policy. Imagine him trying to get everyone behind a war to disarm someone like Assad.. He'd have no credibility. Who is he to pick and choose what war crimes to pursue and which ones he can pretend never happened?

Plus there's the giant elephant in the room - he's a republican. They destroyed the economy and invaded the wrong country. His policies are just continuations of the ones that caused those catastrophes.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#37969 Jan 19, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Like I would really tell a hostile narcissistic freak like yourself personal details about myself. Hahahaha ANd I dont believe a word you say about anything, including your claim that you actually work. Nobody who works full time is eligible for medicare like you claim to be on.
narcissistic ?? you dam straight he is ! this cowboy guy has told us 12-14 times how many degrees, minors, certificates etc. he has. HEY FOLKS ? does anyone want to know why cowboy does this ? I KNOW in case you dont but i suspect you all ready know.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#37970 Jan 19, 2014
but if ya dont id be glad to tell ya.
tis not

Fairmont, WV

#37971 Jan 19, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you freeloaders on the left who lay around contributing nothing to society except for relieving the taxpayers of their hard earned money, George worked and paid taxes that helped to fund Medicare. He has much more of a right to the benefit than you useless pieces of crap that refuse to earn a living. Like I said before, republicans work for a living and democrats vote for a living.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#37972 Jan 19, 2014
NSA spying has hit something that bothsides are willing to agree with Obama about. Bothsides agree Obama is taking the right step and have taking shots against Snowden. This is why I have said that both parties should be removed and we start all over with new people. Bothsides have something to hide over this. You can call Snowdan whatever you want but he did shine a light on the illegal activities and the trampling on our privacy that the government has done to the American people. So much for another Obama promise. He was going to repeal the Patriot Act, but instead he added on for his own power. Sounds so honorable.....NOT

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#37973 Jan 19, 2014
tis not wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you freeloaders on the left who lay around contributing nothing to society except for relieving the taxpayers of their hard earned money, George worked and paid taxes that helped to fund Medicare. He has much more of a right to the benefit than you useless pieces of crap that refuse to earn a living. Like I said before, republicans work for a living and democrats vote for a living.
You're confused again. Democrats pay for the freeloading conservatives. And it's not even close. all you have left is that stereotype - everyone knows you haven't had an idea or accomplishment in 13 years. Unless you include failing at everything an "accomplishment."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wilma Rhodes from hair by Michael on 3rd 2 hr Interesting 13
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 6 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,853
darren dj forren (Feb '15) 6 hr heavan 48
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 6 hr SWAMP WITCH 3,359
Angie Beaver 7 hr Beavis 4
Need someone who can carve wood 13 hr MindMap 9
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 16 hr Bad ass visitor 1,342

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance