Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#36804 Jan 7, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon.....but the got the tax law passed called Obamacare through with no republican votes. Its the economy STUPID. Remember that old line? Well that should have been first. A tax law with a weak economy. We know Obama did not take and economic coarses.
We had to go nuclear. Couldn't go nuclear on a jobs bill that was impossible to write during a time when the depths of Bush's economical collapse wasn't even understood yet. Still managed to save the entire US auto industry, pass TARP and the stimulus to avert recession. They worked, but we need more.
George

Saint Albans, WV

#36805 Jan 7, 2014
Obamazombies always seem to be able to just make excuses and rationalize away their scummy behavior. We had to lie, deceive, change the rules, break the law..... because we had to. It isnt our fault we had to lie, deceive, change the rules, break the law, you made us do it and it is for your own good. The end justifies the means dont ya know?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#36806 Jan 7, 2014
http://fatlip.leoweekly.com/2014/01/06/ken-ha...

The guy who thinks children rode dinosaurs, who is about to have a laughable debate with Bill Nye, is running out of money (because, no doubt, of the devil). Check out the new Ark poster.

Is that the dinosaur wearing a dick on its head or what?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#36807 Jan 7, 2014
http://fatlip.leoweekly.com/2014/01/06/ken-ha...

The guy who thinks children rode dinosaurs, who is about to have a laughable debate with Bill Nye, is running out of money (because, no doubt, of the devil). Check out the new Ark poster.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#36808 Jan 7, 2014
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/9676-kentuc...

Dumb tea baggers relying on government who say they hate it. Tell us something we don't know.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#36809 Jan 7, 2014
Bacon........I love how they went nuclear on a tax law during a weak economy. High unemployment and what should we do??????. I know .....said Obama, Pelosi and Reid.....lets pass a tax law. Nobody for a tax base but what the hell. We will disgusie it as health insurance for the poor. We will fool everyone and call it affordable care act. We need 7 million ......so if we regulate it right, we can get most kicked off their coverage to cover that. Plus to get people from being scared we will say it is not a tax and they can keep their doctors and healthcare coverage if they like it......period. Yes Bacon that is why they used the nuclear option. You must be so proud of retardation in this administration.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#36810 Jan 7, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon........I love how they went nuclear on a tax law during a weak economy. High unemployment and what should we do??????. I know .....said Obama, Pelosi and Reid.....lets pass a tax law. Nobody for a tax base but what the hell. We will disgusie it as health insurance for the poor. We will fool everyone and call it affordable care act. We need 7 million ......so if we regulate it right, we can get most kicked off their coverage to cover that. Plus to get people from being scared we will say it is not a tax and they can keep their doctors and healthcare coverage if they like it......period. Yes Bacon that is why they used the nuclear option. You must be so proud of retardation in this administration.
Yeah, we made up the 84 million people that face bankruptcy every day and invented it as the number one cause of home home foreclosure and the greatest drain on the US budget just so we could see if you guys were dumb enough to fall for it. We also covered up that our healthcare isn't really a complete and total failure.
Roger vote for me

Chapmanville, WV

#36811 Jan 7, 2014
i might be the greatest American left in West Virginia, so I'm the natural choice. If you don't believe me ask the county commissioners they will tell you, if the DA let's em.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#36812 Jan 7, 2014
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#36813 Jan 8, 2014
Bacon.......When people go bankrupt they put down any debt they have. So you can pick out anything on the bankrupt and go with that to

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#36814 Jan 8, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon.......When people go bankrupt they put down any debt they have. So you can pick out anything on the bankrupt and go with that to
You're right. It's all a scam. Medical bills aren't a problem. We have the most expensive medical system in the history of planet Earth, but the bankruptcies are exaggerated.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#36815 Jan 8, 2014
I really like it when our president gave a speech and Obama said that extending unemployment benifits was a job creation. I know past presidents have said some stupid stuff but this ranks right up there. No matter how you spin it, this sounds dumb.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#36816 Jan 8, 2014
Bacon......also on the bankrupt thing due to medical. I went bankrupt about 20 years ago. I had two medical bills that did not add up to a grand. My lawyer put them down and said the excuse for medical goes through faster and hardly ever questioned. So not all, but a vast majority who went bankrupt may not even be because of medical. And you yell at George about inflated numbers. I doubt 84 million a day file for bankrupt a day.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#36817 Jan 8, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon......also on the bankrupt thing due to medical. I went bankrupt about 20 years ago. I had two medical bills that did not add up to a grand. My lawyer put them down and said the excuse for medical goes through faster and hardly ever questioned. So not all, but a vast majority who went bankrupt may not even be because of medical. And you yell at George about inflated numbers. I doubt 84 million a day file for bankrupt a day.
Stop lying. You don't use an "excuse" to file bankruptcy. You file and list your creditors. No one ever said 84 million people file for bankruptcy everyday. 84 million people face bankruptcy everyday because they have no protection against medical bills that will bankrupt them. Over 40 million uninsured and over 40 million under-insured could be diagnosed with an illness or get in a car accident or anything, and they'd be bankrupt. Most employer based plans are capped at 20 grand (no longer legal under the ACA). So if you have a heart attack, you better have about 50 grand in the bank or sell your house.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#36818 Jan 8, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
I really like it when our president gave a speech and Obama said that extending unemployment benifits was a job creation. I know past presidents have said some stupid stuff but this ranks right up there. No matter how you spin it, this sounds dumb.
It is. You think unemployment funds get shipped to the Caymans? No, it's spent on food and rent. That creates jobs. Keeps jobs viable. It isn't a difficult stretch.

Same with welfare being the US's biggest profit center, bar none. Small business provides 85 percent of all US jobs. How many of those small businesses would have been started if the penalty for failure was starvation and homelessness?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#36819 Jan 8, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/06/05/bankrupt...

YOU are one illness away from foreclosure, bankruptcy or homelessness. Over 60 percent of all bankruptcies are related to medical bills.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#36820 Jan 8, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
http://fatlip.leoweekly.com/20 14/01/06/ken-ham-ark-encounter -close-to-failure-because-of-a theists-secular-media-and-poss ibly-the-devil-himself/
He shouldn't worry, God will print him the money. Reminds me of the time Oral Roberts (I think that was his name), was going to jump off a building if people didn't send him so much money. He didn't get it and he didn't jump. Too bad.
They walk amongst us. Lol

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#36821 Jan 8, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
http://fatlip.leoweekly.com/20 14/01/06/ken-ham-ark-encounter -close-to-failure-because-of-a theists-secular-media-and-poss ibly-the-devil-himself
Oh My God, it looks like one. Ha ha ha
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#36822 Jan 8, 2014
Bacon.....then how do you know these bankrupt people was not from a bad investments or over extending their credit? So sense you said you do not need a excuse, then how do you know there is a influx of this due to medical?
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#36823 Jan 8, 2014
Gov't offers new approach to classroom discipline

I think if any student anywhere is carrying a weapon it should remain zero tolerance. I also believe all students should be treated equal

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_SCH...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dollar general (Jun '10) 4 hr Dirty 9
SCHS gang? (Aug '16) 13 hr anonymous 30
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 15 hr cabin creek Cu m 4,010
CSX Employees and Drug Testing (May '10) Tue lol 10
Randy Vinson Mon true love 4
alicia dawn atkins Mar 19 Heather 2
Hinton of the 1950"s (Oct '09) Mar 18 PIPESTEM BOY 1942 2,545

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance