Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
American

Beckley, WV

#32282 Nov 26, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
The Washington Post is one big obama propaganda machine, just like you Period. There is nothing surging about millions loosing their coverage. REDISTRIBUTION!

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#32283 Nov 26, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
The saying goes liberals want conservatives to think like them, conservatives want liberals to THINK! Yes most conservatives can think consequences, how obamacare affects everyone. REDISTRIBUTION!
American traitor, you want it to fail! If you call yourself an American, you be fighting for our citizens to have healthcare instead of doing nothing but bad mouthing it.
http://t.mediaite.com/mediaite/ #!/entry/white-house-promotes- story-of-november-enrollment-s urge-in-state,528b8f31e56d0bb8 533a7094/3

Numbers are in and you are a loser.

Ravenswood

#32284 Nov 26, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
It is surging for Medicaid that's about it
Yeah we don't want those dirty little welfare kids having healthcare. Let him die, there a drain on society.
You are a big hypocrite. First you want to starve them now you want make sure they don't have health care!
That's the way Jesus would do it!
Hypocrite teabagger!

Ravenswood

#32285 Nov 26, 2013
Leighla wrote:
Sorry on above post I have the wrong address
US consumer confidence falls to 7-month low
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/us-consumer-co...
Wow that's really bad news, did you read that article? Here's just a part of it, in case you didn't read it.

Strong auto sales accounted for about half the gain. Restaurants also reported a healthy increase in spending. Americans also spent more on furniture, electronics and clothing. There were some signs of caution: sales at grocery stores were flat and department stores reported only slightly higher sales.

Lower gas prices and a recent pickup in job gains could help maintain Americans' ability to spend, even as their confidence wanes.

Employers added an average of 202,000 jobs from August through October, up from just 146,000 in the previous three months.

And lower gas prices have put more money in consumers' pockets. Prices fell for nine straight weeks to the lowest level in nearly two years before moving up slightly in the past two week. The average price for a gallon of gas nationwide Monday was $3.28.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#32286 Nov 26, 2013
fred wrote:
<quoted text>I've never heard of any suicide bombers from Israel. I've never heard of any terrorists from Israel except from you. Of course Israel is concerned about Israel. Iran has threated continuously to blow them off the map. It is Iran's goal to destroy Israel.
well, clearly you're ignorant.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#32287 Nov 26, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah we don't want those dirty little welfare kids having healthcare. Let him die, there a drain on society.
You are a big hypocrite. First you want to starve them now you want make sure they don't have health care!
Hypocrite teabagger!
Did I say that no you are the a sheeple libtard who can not face the truth. You are the hypocrite considering you don't care about the millions of americans who cannot afford obamacare.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#32288 Nov 26, 2013
"It is the cult of self that is killing the United States. This cult has within it the classic traits of psychopaths: superficial charm, grandiosity and self-importance; a need for constant stimulation; a penchant for lying, deception and manipulation; and the incapacity for remorse or guilt. "

https://www.adbusters.org/magazine/90/hedges-...

^^ our society sucks.

"And this is also the ethic promoted by corporations. It is the ethic of unfettered capitalism. It is the misguided belief that personal style and personal advancement, mistaken for individualism, are the same as democratic equality."

"The ethic of Wall Street is the ethic of celebrity. It is fused into one bizarre, perverted belief system and it has banished the possibility of the country returning to a reality-based world or avoiding internal collapse. A society that cannot distinguish reality from illusion dies."
fred

Summersville, WV

#32289 Nov 26, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
well, clearly you're ignorant.
I'm ignorant, yet in a few short sentences I made a fool of you and showed your statements to be lies. I guess that makes you worse than ignorant. Could you name a few terrorist acts that came from Israelis and then compare them to the terrorist acts from your muslim friends.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#32290 Nov 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow that's really bad news, did you read that article? Here's just a part of it, in case you didn't read it.
Strong auto sales accounted for about half the gain. Restaurants also reported a healthy increase in spending. Americans also spent more on furniture, electronics and clothing. There were some signs of caution: sales at grocery stores were flat and department stores reported only slightly higher sales.
Lower gas prices and a recent pickup in job gains could help maintain Americans' ability to spend, even as their confidence wanes.
Employers added an average of 202,000 jobs from August through October, up from just 146,000 in the previous three months.
And lower gas prices have put more money in consumers' pockets. Prices fell for nine straight weeks to the lowest level in nearly two years before moving up slightly in the past two week. The average price for a gallon of gas nationwide Monday was $3.28.
I didn't post it as bad news you dipshit
biff

Summersville, WV

#32291 Nov 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Hypocrite teabagger!
there is nothing wrong with the dirty little welfare kids getting health care. that should have been the plan all along. to provide it the ones that needed it. not screw up the whole system and have actual working people that pay for health care lose theirs. instead of providing health care to ones that needed it, they made a screwed up system that messed up everyone's health care. brilliant. now the ones that had it can't afford it and the ones that didn't have it can't sign on to get it. most will go on medicaid anyway and bankrupt the states.

Ravenswood

#32292 Nov 26, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't post it as bad news you dipshit
Yes you did. Everything you say is negative. Go back and read all your posts. Every time you hear someone doing something good for someone it's negative. Don't try to spin things anymore. It makes you look ridiculous.

Ravenswood

#32293 Nov 26, 2013
biff wrote:
<quoted text>there is nothing wrong with the dirty little welfare kids getting health care. that should have been the plan all along. to provide it the ones that needed it. not screw up the whole system and have actual working people that pay for health care lose theirs. instead of providing health care to ones that needed it, they made a screwed up system that messed up everyone's health care. brilliant. now the ones that had it can't afford it and the ones that didn't have it can't sign on to get it. most will go on medicaid anyway and bankrupt the states.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/100840148

Bankruptcies resulting from unpaid medical bills will affect nearly 2 million people this year—making health care the No. 1 cause of such filings, and outpacing bankruptcies due to credit-card bills or unpaid mortgages, according to new data. And even having health insurance doesn't buffer consumers against financial hardship.
Everyone needs healthcare! The ones that were canceled were crappy insurance anyway.
Name a state that went bankrupt because of health care.

Ravenswood

#32294 Nov 26, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Bacon are always saying you two are the only ones who really care about people. You truly show your true colors don't ever tell me how much the Democrats are for the people because we all know it is all lies. You just follow blindly along like the shill sheeple you are
Is this not negative? When you accuse someone of lying, you need proof. Democrats are for helping to feed people, help them with healthcare, feeding the elderly and the veterans. What are Republicans four, themselves! And that means you.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#32295 Nov 26, 2013
Leighla wrote:
Senators writing new sanctions in case Iran cheats
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CON...
Always good to take precautions to hold them accountable. Shows the US is taking it seriously and are ready if the breach is broken.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#32296 Nov 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Hypocrite teabagger!
They love fetuses. If a man plants his seed under any circumstance it is the woman's duty to have that baby. Once the baby is born the rest is the mother's problem.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#32297 Nov 26, 2013
biff wrote:
<quoted text>there is nothing wrong with the dirty little welfare kids getting health care. that should have been the plan all along. to provide it the ones that needed it. not screw up the whole system and have actual working people that pay for health care lose theirs. instead of providing health care to ones that needed it, they made a screwed up system that messed up everyone's health care. brilliant. now the ones that had it can't afford it and the ones that didn't have it can't sign on to get it. most will go on medicaid anyway and bankrupt the states.
It's not too late for republicans to put back in the public option that they blocked. It would solve these problems that you mentioned.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#32298 Nov 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes you did. Everything you say is negative. Go back and read all your posts. Every time you hear someone doing something good for someone it's negative. Don't try to spin things anymore. It makes you look ridiculous.
I never asked for your opinion. I am not negative I tell the truth. I know that is way beyond anything you could ever understand
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#32299 Nov 26, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
<quoted text> Always good to take precautions to hold them accountable. Shows the US is taking it seriously and are ready if the breach is broken.
I agree I think they should hold them accountable.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#32300 Nov 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Is this not negative? When you accuse someone of lying, you need proof. Democrats are for helping to feed people, help them with healthcare, feeding the elderly and the veterans. What are Republicans four, themselves! And that means you.
No I do not perch my big arse on this computer all day and try to make myself look intelligent while hanging on bacons bits. I actually go out and help people. You should try it sometime might make you have some character and morals. You sure do not show any now
George

Nellis, WV

#32301 Nov 26, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>hey ding-ga-ling. obama said "out of afganistan by 2014". its one lie after the next lie. never in the history of united states presidents have we been told so many lies.
I bet according to Baco it wasnt a lie, he was just "generalizing". When he said out by 2014 what he really meant was out sometime in the 21st century, but it wasnt a lie. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greenbrier Valley Rural Fire Dept. 4 hr The Rock 49
Caught at Belpoint Park 4 hr Jon Jon 21
Pay poor people $1,000 a month? 7 hr Free Money 6
true/false game (Mar '12) 12 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,568
who is brittany bowels (Aug '13) 16 hr Mountain Man 47
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) Sun _Zoey_ 2,827
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Sun Truth 1,279
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hinton Mortgages