Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#28604 Oct 27, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Most professionals are not drug tested, that is just not true. Many people of all walks of life like to smoke pot. Doctors, lawyers, judges, you name it. It doesnt mean they are stoned during work. Some people like to have a few beers after work, some people rather hit a doobie. That should be a personal choice.
I do not agree with pot smokers being put in jail. But I do know a lot of burnt out people and it is truly pathetic.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#28605 Oct 27, 2013
I have seen booze burn a lot of brain cells also it is call alcohol dementia not a pretty.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#28606 Oct 27, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
No most professionals have to be drug tested. Plus what is there to get people sitting around higher than a kite looking and acting stupid. I get it I have seen it and do not care to see it again. I bet a bag of weed could feed a lot of hungry children.
You're confused. Most professionals aren't drug tested. Laborers are drug tested. Teachers, doctors, attorneys, business executives - these people don't take drug tests. And drug tests aren't a barrier to the occasional smoker.

If you haven't smoked before, that's fine. But when 70 percent of the country supports legalization, 17 states have already legalized it and the world's most prominent medical organizations and private doctors vocally support it, it's time to admit the fact that your view is based on assumptions and not facts. SO you should keep them to yourself. They'll only make you look foolish.
George

United States

#28607 Oct 27, 2013
Look at these peaceful Muslim people. A scourge!
==========
BAGHDAD (AP) A series of attacks including car bombings in Baghdad, an explosion at a market and a suicide assault in a northern city killed at least 66 people Sunday across Iraq, officials said, the latest in a wave of violence washing over the country.

Coordinated bombings hit Iraq multiple times each month, feeding a spike in bloodshed that has killed more than 5,000 people since April. The local branch of al-Qaida often takes responsibility for the assaults, although there was no immediate claim for Sunday's blasts.

Sunday's attacks were the deadliest single-day series of assaults since Oct. 5, when 75 people were killed in violence.

“Liberalism - Reward the takers”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Punish the makers

#28608 Oct 27, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Then why dont you scroll back and prove me wrong. Repost where I said any of those things. Go ahead, I dare you. You cant because I never said the, YOU LIED.
George, if beautifulmindthebodynotsomuch is typing, she is lying.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#28609 Oct 27, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confused. Most professionals aren't drug tested. Laborers are drug tested. Teachers, doctors, attorneys, business executives - these people don't take drug tests. And drug tests aren't a barrier to the occasional smoker.
If you haven't smoked before, that's fine. But when 70 percent of the country supports legalization, 17 states have already legalized it and the world's most prominent medical organizations and private doctors vocally support it, it's time to admit the fact that your view is based on assumptions and not facts. SO you should keep them to yourself. They'll only make you look foolish.
I work with people who do and yes doctors are drug tested if they are hired from a hospital. I am not a laborer and I have had to submit a drug test. I am a professional and I went to college many years. I know what the effects of long term pot is I deal with these people every day.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#28610 Oct 27, 2013
I have dealt with people with addictions for well over 20 years. I will stay in the 30% who agree it should not be legal.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#28611 Oct 27, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
I work with people who do and yes doctors are drug tested if they are hired from a hospital. I am not a laborer and I have had to submit a drug test. I am a professional and I went to college many years. I know what the effects of long term pot is I deal with these people every day.
Nobody cares about your own little world. I've told you before and tried to explain to all the dumb tea baggers on here why their anecdotal evidence is meaningless bullshit. People have little meetings before they come over or before they introduce them to you. They say things like: "Be careful what you say around Crowley. He's really old-fashioned." Your world is filtered by your own ignorance. Everyone sees how dumb you act about things like gay people, blacks, immigrants, sex, drugs, etc., so they shield you from reality. It's true.

And, the natural response is to say "NOT ME. No one keeps quiet around me." Yeah, tea bagger. Not you. Right.
George

United States

#28612 Oct 27, 2013
Yeah like anyone would believe a word this liar in chief would say. Of course he knew. He is a bold faced liar and Merkel knows it.
==========
Washington (AFP)- The imbroglio over the tapping of Angela Merkel's phone deepened Sunday, after a US denial that President Barack Obama was personally informed for years of electronic surveillance against the German chancellor.

Level 1

Punish the makers

#28613 Oct 27, 2013
Leighla wrote:
I have dealt with people with addictions for well over 20 years. I will stay in the 30% who agree it should not be legal.
Leighla, you really don't know anything. What does education and experience have to do with anything? Just listen to Bacon Hater Race Baiter, he knows everything. Without ever meeting you, he knows that you are a tea bagger, racist, homophobic child hater. He must be physic, uh I mean psychic.
George

United States

#28614 Oct 27, 2013
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#28615 Oct 27, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares about your own little world. I've told you before and tried to explain to all the dumb tea baggers on here why their anecdotal evidence is meaningless bullshit. People have little meetings before they come over or before they introduce them to you. They say things like: "Be careful what you say around Crowley. He's really old-fashioned." Your world is filtered by your own ignorance. Everyone sees how dumb you act about things like gay people, blacks, immigrants, sex, drugs, etc., so they shield you from reality. It's true.
And, the natural response is to say "NOT ME. No one keeps quiet around me." Yeah, tea bagger. Not you. Right.
Now listen you can try your second grade rhetoric on me if it makes you feel superior. Nothing you said about me is true. I will never agree with people wasting time buying and smoking pot. They get wasted and talk stupid and look stupid.
George

United States

#28616 Oct 27, 2013
And more examples of peaceful, tolerant people. More Muslim scumbags killing innocent women and children.
==========
GHAZNI (Reuters)- A roadside bomb in eastern Afghanistan killed 18 people, including at least five women, who were travelling to a wedding party by minibus, a local government official said on Sunday.

Violence has risen in Afghanistan this year as most foreign combat troops prepare to leave by the end of 2014.

"They were going to attend a wedding party when their minibus was hit by a roadside bomb... which killed 18 mostly females, including children," said the governor's spokesman, Shafiq Nang Safai.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#28617 Oct 27, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Leighla, you really don't know anything. What does education and experience have to do with anything? Just listen to Bacon Hater Race Baiter, he knows everything. Without ever meeting you, he knows that you are a tea bagger, racist, homophobic child hater. He must be physic, uh I mean psychic.
It is just his need to feel superior. He thinks by accusing people of all the bad things it makes him look better. I don't care what color your skin is, or who you sleep with. I agree everyone should be able to get married if they want. I am just trying to save a few brain cells but I can see I have already lost that fight.....
George

United States

#28618 Oct 27, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Now listen you can try your second grade rhetoric on me if it makes you feel superior. Nothing you said about me is true. I will never agree with people wasting time buying and smoking pot. They get wasted and talk stupid and look stupid.
But do you agree they should have the freedom to make their own decisions even if they are stupid to you?
Imogene

Sarahsville, OH

#28619 Oct 27, 2013
No
Moh

Sarahsville, OH

#28620 Oct 27, 2013
What is his
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#28621 Oct 27, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>But do you agree they should have the freedom to make their own decisions even if they are stupid to you?
George when it is legal yes. As long as it is not then it is breaking the law and I do not agree with that.

Level 1

Punish the makers

#28622 Oct 27, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
George when it is legal yes. As long as it is not then it is breaking the law and I do not agree with that.
The democrats, including George, have a problem understanding the meaning of the word "illegal".
George

United States

#28623 Oct 27, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
That is good, because it will be legal everywhere soon enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 30 min SWAMP WITCH 2,729
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 40 min SWAMP WITCH 1,876
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 55 min SWAMP WITCH 3,217
*Last Word as First* (Nov '12) 1 hr SWAMP WITCH 959
Nursing home 2 hr Get a clue 18
billy ray in my cell tonight 13 hr fatasschina 8
Who all is running for Mayor and Hinton City C... 14 hr Mango 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hinton Mortgages