You can hear a conservative

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
This one’s a bit late in the telling, but still worth mentioning: Last week, Ben Domenech of The Heartland Institute, a right-wing think tank, appeared on MSNBC’s All In With Chris Hayes to talk post-shutdown politics. In a moment of startling journalistic integrity, Chris Hayes, clearly annoyed after fending off the usual set of conservative talking points from Domenech, had this to say:
“These hucksters tell you things that are false. They lie to you. Ted Cruz lies to you. Heritage Action lies to you. Everybody lies to you. There is a whole cottage industry before the election to tell you, you are winning the election, they are losing. They tell you, your ideas are popular when they are not. They tell you your party is winning when it is not. They tell you the president is losing this and he looks terrible because people are storming the WWII memorial — At what point do grass roots conservatives stop allowing their leadership to lie to them?”
They are smartening up about their own. Love it.
So true. It's either the mainstream, business republicans take back this party NOW or it doesn't field a challenger in 2016.

“Help me out here, Bacon”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Mgtn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
and how am i a bigot? i've never posted anything on this forum to suggest such an accusation.
you're just upset that i pointed our you're being racist and you don't like it. it's a hard pill to swallow. i didn't manufacture anything. George called Middle Eastern children terrorists and dehumanized an entire race of people, calling them terrorists and barbarians. he even went so far as to say, they are not as evolved as we are.
and if i remember correctly, you agree with him.
but the good thing is, you can change that.
you don't have to be a racist forever.
No, but apparently you have to be a moron forever.

Level 1

Mgtn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Bacon, what do you think, Elizabeth Warren Hillary's VP?
You mean the Cherokee? That would be a good ticket, one lying woman being backed up by another.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

George wrote:
Ever-increasing pressure on the U.S. budget has inspired some unconventional thinking on how to balance it, or at least make a dent.
One idea gaining traction: Get stricter with tax-exempt groups.
Newsweek, citing a study from the Secular Coalition of America, reports that if the IRS were to stringently enforce section 501(c)(3) by getting tougher on religious groups that promote political candidates or use funds for noncharitable purposes, it could lead to an additional $16.75 billion in revenue.
It's time the American Consumer - the most powerful force in the history of all economies - flexed its muscles. We can dictate exactly where things are made and be the dominant influence on how products are priced if we would just force it, even if for only a short period of time. There is no reason why Apple or GE should be permitted to pay less taxes than me on billions in PROFITS (largest US company and richest, respectively), all the while their corporate assets, cash and entire production budget is in China. Yet all their executives live and play HERE. They aren't moving. It's time we force a major change among the top one percent through our buying, not our politics. Boycotts aren't realistic. But awareness campaigns are. And raising awareness of shady or greedy business practices always ends it.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

The Senate’s number-two top Democrat, Illinois’ Dick Durban, later in the week told Fox News Sunday that “Social Security is going to run out of money in 20 years…Medicare may run out of money in 10 years. Let’s fix it now.” Virginia Democratic Sen. Mark Warner told the same program,“We all know at the end of the day, Republicans are going to have to give on revenues, Democrats are going to have to give on entitlement reform.”

The list of Democrats who are entering these negotiations enbracing the GOP’s terms continues. There are at least nine in the Senate. California’s Dianne Feinstein, Montana’s Max Baucus, West Virginia’s Joe Manchin, Delaware’s Chris Coons and Tom Carper, and Colorado’s Michael Bennett have all said they support cuts to entitlements in letters to constituents, proposed bills or statements made after the President’s fiscal reform commission led by Eskine Bowles and Alan Simpson issued its 2010 report proposing capping or cutting entitlements while lowering or eliminating corporate taxes.

Level 1

Mgtn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I admitted when I make a mistake. I don't feel intimidated, everyone makes them but it takes a bigger person to admit it.
Don't let it bother you, I am sure that you had other things on your mind. It must be worrisome to you that your middle aged children have MASSIVE student loans. Bwahahahabwahaha!
1 post removed

Level 1

Mgtn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It's time the American Consumer - the most powerful force in the history of all economies - flexed its muscles. We can dictate exactly where things are made and be the dominant influence on how products are priced if we would just force it, even if for only a short period of time. There is no reason why Apple or GE should be permitted to pay less taxes than me on billions in PROFITS (largest US company and richest, respectively), all the while their corporate assets, cash and entire production budget is in China. Yet all their executives live and play HERE. They aren't moving. It's time we force a major change among the top one percent through our buying, not our politics. Boycotts aren't realistic. But awareness campaigns are. And raising awareness of shady or greedy business practices always ends it.
How much do you pay in taxes on your welfare check?

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

And my children and most of my grand children are well educated. That's because they weren't raised in WV.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let it bother you, I am sure that you had other things on your mind. It must be worrisome to you that your middle aged children have MASSIVE student loans. Bwahahahabwahaha!
Wouldn't you rather have student loans than be totally uneducated and have no future beyond what has been predicted for you - most likely some type of race war/survival scenario/militia uprising followed closely by a man that comes out of the sky to rescue you and take you to the Willy Wonka Factory where you meet your great grandparents, eh? Something like that...
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't you rather have student loans than be totally uneducated and have no future beyond what has been predicted for you - most likely some type of race war/survival scenario/militia uprising followed closely by a man that comes out of the sky to rescue you and take you to the Willy Wonka Factory where you meet your great grandparents, eh? Something like that...
I would rather my kids believe in god than how they can score another bag of weed.

Level 1

Mgtn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

And my children and most of my grand children are well educated. That's because they weren't raised in WV.
Are they habitual liars like you?

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

2008 Orrin Hatch announced health care must be stopped or else it would be so popular, no one would ever vote republican again. Lol. Guess they have to be right sometimes.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't true. You have until the end of March to sign up before you're penalized the grand total of $8 per month for 2014. You've got 5 months to select or keep your current insurance. Everybody should check their options though. Most people will research until early to mid-December.
It doesnt matter how much it is, it matters that there is a fine at all when everyone else got exemptions and their shti dont work. Many people can NOT keep their current insurance as promised by the liar in chief.
==========
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- A U.S. federal data system used to verify information for the Obamacare health exchange is experiencing an outage, the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services told officials in Connecticut, a spokeswoman in the state said on Sunday.

The federal agency gave "no indication" of when the data services hub might be functioning again, a spokeswoman for Access Health CT, the Connecticut Obamacare exchange said.

It was unclear if the outage was affecting just that one state, or all state exchanges.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they habitual liars like you?
http://aattp.org/diary-of-a-vile-racist-tea-p...

Don't waste anymore of my time, you are not worth it.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather my kids believe in god than how they can score another bag of weed.
Why not do both?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusional children/drugged children. Six of one, half a dozen of the other.

Level 1

Mgtn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

<quoted text>
http://aattp.org/diary-of-a-vile-racist-tea-p...
Don't waste anymore of my time, you are not worth it.
In typical democrat fashion, you didn't answer my question, are your children habitual liars like you?
1 post removed

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Bush's medicare part D was more expensive than ACA , and unlike ACA, was never budgeted.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Obama will go down in History as one of our greatest president.
He oversaw the creation of more jobs in 2010 alone than Bush did in eight years.
He oversaw a bailout of General Motors that saved at least 1.4 million jobs, and put pressure on the company to change its practices, resulting in GM returning to its place as the top car company in the world.
In his first year, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act created and sustained 2.1 million jobs and stimulated the economy 3.5%.
He pushed through and signed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, otherwise known as “the stimulus package,” despite the fact that not one Republican voted for that bill. In addition, he launched recovery.gov , so that taxpayers could track spending from the Act.
Through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, he saved at least 300,000 education jobs, such as teachers, principals, librarians, and counselors that would have otherwise been lost.
He pushed through, signed and demanded the Pentagon enact a repeal of the discriminatory “Don’t Ask Don’t Tell” policy that forced soldiers to lie to fight for their country, and put our troops at risk by disqualifying many qualified soldiers from helping.
He signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, restoring basic protections against pay discrimination for women and other workers. This was after the GOP blocked the bill in 2007. Only 5 Republican Senators voted for the bill.
Ended the Iraq War.
He authorized and oversaw a secret mission by SEAL Team Six to rescue two hostages held by Somali pirates.
He killed Bin Laden, something Bush could never do.
These are only a few of the things he,s accomplished in spit of the republicans and tea party.
You must be in the basement with Bacon Hater. Obama will go down as one of the worst presidents. I guess you do not live in the real world either.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

I just read this.....lol. Let's keep the immigrants and depot the republicans. Pretty smart. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Hinton Forum right now

Search the Hinton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
New Fish Resturant 58 min Vera Toler 8
Hinton Subway (Oct '12) 3 hr wild child 10
did we tell you why atwell lost his daughter bella 3 hr wild child 20
why 18 hr u know 4
Please"ppl of Hinton let help me rid chester mo... Sun hintons concernedcitizen 2
the lilly pad Sun Bartender 11
rematch im gonna get vengeance and win Sun Billy Ray 20
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hinton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hinton People Search