Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28048 Oct 21, 2013
begging people to sign up for a train wreck.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28049 Oct 21, 2013
"we will help you" ... liberals fall for this line over at the used car lot too.
Leighla

Morgantown, WV

#28050 Oct 21, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
I never would vote for Hillary "what difference does it make" Clinton. But I can certainly see how she is fooling the ignorant sheeple on the left.
I would not vote for Hillary but it is not because she is a democrat. She has no real accomplishments. She is not qualified to run a Country.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#28051 Oct 21, 2013
I would not vote for Hilary because she has not done anything. I do not care what sex, gender, race or party. She has also shown no leadership ablity. She has shown she knows how to lie and try to cover up scandals.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28052 Oct 21, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
"we will help you" ... liberals fall for this line over at the used car lot too.
the president should find that SHAM WOW salesman guy on T.V.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#28053 Oct 21, 2013
Obama looked pathetic. He had a few people behind him that signed up for Obamacare. He said thousands signed up. Wow, just thoundsands. They have a phone number now because the website is still going on and off. Obama tried to play it off that so many people are visiting the site, yet another cop out. Over 600 million and counting on this system and it sucks. Why didn't they just ask facebook or other websites how they do it. They get way more hits and do things on their site then this one.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28054 Oct 21, 2013
hillary is not the type of person i would want answering the phone early in the morning from americans pleading for help. there is a good republican television commercial with the phone ringing were going to unleash on her fat azz just in case she decides to make a run for president. we have plenty of ammunition on her.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28055 Oct 21, 2013
i want the obama care wreck to be one major screw up. we can use it to take over the senate and add even more to house.
1 post removed
Roger

Charleston, WV

#28057 Oct 21, 2013
He has already sold his soul to the devil, he will fit right in, right sargent?

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#28058 Oct 21, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not vote for Hillary but it is not because she is a democrat. She has no real accomplishments. She is not qualified to run a Country.
Yale Law - Donated time to the poor - huge corporate success - US Senator - US Secretary of State - smarter than Bill Clinton. Her qualifications are typical or better than average. Not that they matter. What republican is she challenged by? Exactly.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#28059 Oct 21, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yale Law - Donated time to the poor - huge corporate success - US Senator - US Secretary of State - smarter than Bill Clinton. Her qualifications are typical or better than average. Not that they matter. What republican is she challenged by? Exactly.
Boy Bacon Hater, you've got it bad. Maybe when you grow up you'll learn to think for yourself.
Leighla

Morgantown, WV

#28060 Oct 21, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Would not vote for Hillary. I have no idea a lot can happen between now and 2016.
Leighla

Morgantown, WV

#28061 Oct 21, 2013
Nikki Haley and Tim Scott would make an interesting ticket. Condoleezza Rice with Susan Martinez might also work. That is just a few that might just work.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28062 Oct 21, 2013
give a welfare check, a 40 ouncer, and access to some crack and you have a democrat voter for life. lets not chit ourselves shall we. we all know who the democratic party panders to.
2 posts removed
Eieio

Clay City, KY

#28065 Oct 21, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy Bacon Hater, you've got it bad. Maybe when you grow up you'll learn to think for yourself.
You can't really fault bacon hater,who other than a pig or a MUSLIME would hate bacon. Pigs have been known to eat their own.
1 post removed
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#28067 Oct 22, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should look at the post you write.......
i would quit responding to bacon hater if i were you. i finally did. i came to the conclusion he (or she) is psychotic.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#28068 Oct 22, 2013
Eieio wrote:
<quoted text>You can't really fault bacon hater,who other than a pig or a MUSLIME would hate bacon. Pigs have been known to eat their own.
F*CK YOU! SO HARD F*CK YOU SO HARD! why caps the word Muslim, is this some kind of racial slur you're using? F*CK YOU, pig. you can't even spell it right. F*CK YOU!
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#28069 Oct 22, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
give a welfare check, a 40 ouncer, and access to some crack and you have a democrat voter for life. lets not chit ourselves shall we. we all know who the democratic party panders to.
Democrats thrive on citizens who are government dependent. Their so called "helping of people" keeps people from developing and reaching their full potential. The only thing that is "helped", is the democrat party.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#28070 Oct 22, 2013
Leighla wrote:
Nikki Haley and Tim Scott would make an interesting ticket. Condoleezza Rice with Susan Martinez might also work. That is just a few that might just work.
Nicki Haley can't win a primary. She isn't batshit crazy enough to even try. Nobody has heard of Tim Scott. Condy won't ever consider it - she is a war criminal pardoned by a democrat. Use your brain. The GOP base hears "Martinez" and thinks "illegal immigrant."

I think your post is funny though. It illustrates perfectly just how lost this party is. You have to understand that your base of Army surplus militia whacknuts will not support a candidate that can win the general election. Somebody like Chris Christie or Bobby Jindal could give Hillary a race. But they re HATED by the GOP base (hell, read this thread - these dumb tea baggers hate them too).

If your golden hope for 2016 is to get a moderate woman the GOP nomination, good luck with that. These are people that currently give Ted Cruz a 74 percent approval rating. 63 percent of them think Jesus cancels out global warming and 68 percent think we found WMDs in Iraq.

If your golden hope is to not only get a moderate woman the GOP nomination, but to also trot her out one-on-one with Hillary, you're just as batshit crazy as these tea baggers. She currently leads the field by 40 points. She has already taken dumb tea baggers in Congress behind the woodshed for ass-whippings. She unbeatable in a regular year. Against this splintered and powerless and borderline extremist party, Hillary wins in a cakewalk.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#28071 Oct 22, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats thrive on citizens who are government dependent. Their so called "helping of people" keeps people from developing and reaching their full potential. The only thing that is "helped", is the democrat party.
Reaching full potential? Really? Coming from the party that cuts head start programs and higher education funding, this is hilarious. Nobody wants dub shovel leaners more than the GOP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 12 hr legendfork 4,276
Poll will train days be another joke in hinton (Sep '08) 13 hr Lbrewer 52
Erin cox 21 hr Concerned 3
Cheryl Buckland (Mar '10) Sun Ha ha ha 24
Ralph Bowles Visits Summers County Court House Sun Russell M Bowles 1
trunk or treat Sun Wonder 2
Green Toyota Sun Smh4563 1

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance