Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#27345 Oct 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Al-libi, the terrorist who was getting his morning coffee when goddamn Delta Force crashed in and snatched his ass - has his first hearing today.
Look how far we've come since Bush in the war on terror. No more invasions. No more bombing the wrong country. Bin Laden got shot in the face. 9/11 has been avenged. Terrorists piss their pants when a kid throws a paper airplane off a roof. The remote control airplane the guy flies in the mall are now illegal in the middle east.
Imagine if we used the Obama approach of simply blowing them up starting on September 12, 2001? Where would we be now? I'm not talking about everybody having healthcare and stem cell research continuing unimpeded for the better part of a decade or our economy NOT crashing. I'm talking about another 6 years of effective death to our enemies without invasions and costs.
His crimes happen during Bill Clinton.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#27346 Oct 15, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.americanclarion.com/24265/2013/10/...
howz that hope & chayng werkin owt four yuns?
Hey hypocrite.....7 trillion in less then 5 years in on him. Obama's theroy is throw money at it and it will fix it's self. Just like the failed green jobs. This is his legacy and he will be known for no leadership, bad economics and constituional breaking liar. he has done nothing to be proud of. Plus your banking on Hilary. She has no accomplishments and you want her.....SHEEPLE
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#27347 Oct 15, 2013
Sorry Bob, last post was for Bacon Hater

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#27348 Oct 15, 2013
I wonder why Barack didn't just give al-Libi a permanent orange afro like he has all the other terrorists. They must be getting good intel on Libyan terrorists from him. It's strange for Barack to veer from his normal route of just making them explode. It's a good route. IEDs? IED this.

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#27349 Oct 15, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell them Bacon!
*nod*
yuns tell em!!!
http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...
howz that hope & chaynge werkun owt four yuns?
frig my lifes

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#27350 Oct 15, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> Hey hypocrite.....7 trillion in less then 5 years in on him. Obama's theroy is throw money at it and it will fix it's self. Just like the failed green jobs. This is his legacy and he will be known for no leadership, bad economics and constituional breaking liar. he has done nothing to be proud of. Plus your banking on Hilary. She has no accomplishments and you want her.....SHEEPLE
Hillary's inevitable. And the tea party made it that way. They've made it IMPOSSIBLE for a moderate to win the GOP primary. Don't need to bank on her. She's the next president. Get used to it. You have no alternative. I've implored any of you to name ONE. And you can't. Chris Christie would lose to her but least he isn't a legitimate rape whacko nutcase, but that's the reason he can't win. There's pictures of him with a black people and he wasn't wearing a white hood. So he's disqualified.

Dumbasses.

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#27351 Oct 15, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> Hey hypocrite.....7 trillion in less then 5 years in on him. Obama's theroy is throw money at it and it will fix it's self. Just like the failed green jobs. This is his legacy and he will be known for no leadership, bad economics and constituional breaking liar. he has done nothing to be proud of. Plus your banking on Hilary. She has no accomplishments and you want her.....SHEEPLE
*nod*
evun 4 owta 5 libz agree
http://godfatherpolitics.com/9250/naacp-presi...
howz that hope & chaynge werkin owt four yuns?
frig my lifes
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#27352 Oct 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary's inevitable. And the tea party made it that way. They've made it IMPOSSIBLE for a moderate to win the GOP primary. Don't need to bank on her. She's the next president. Get used to it. You have no alternative. I've implored any of you to name ONE. And you can't. Chris Christie would lose to her but least he isn't a legitimate rape whacko nutcase, but that's the reason he can't win. There's pictures of him with a black people and he wasn't wearing a white hood. So he's disqualified.
Dumbasses.
Again, convince me and tell me about her accomplishment off the top of your head. She has no real or imaginary accomplishments. What makes her president material? I know how she is for I was in New York during her carpetbagging campaign. You are willing to have someone with more negatives and no accomplishments. Sheeple
beautifulmind

Heraklion, Greece

#27353 Oct 15, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
800 a year with no deductible is great. Were you able to get it off of the healthcare.gov site.
ahahaha most certainly not.
WOW

Morgantown, WV

#27354 Oct 15, 2013
Hillary has no accomplishments. A lot can happen between now and 2016.
beautifulmind

Heraklion, Greece

#27355 Oct 15, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to be the one to break the news to you, but for $800/year it doesn't cover a hell of a lot of stuff.
yeah it does...my coverage is not capped. no deductible either. when i asked about one, the man didn't know what that is. he said "if it is a small amount, say,$1000, you will pay out of pocket if you can afford it and we will pay you back for it. If there is serious medical needs, like surgery or cancer treatment we will go ahead and pay that for you."

so yeah. it covers all payments.$800/year :)

but it does not cover prescription costs, which sucks if you have to have meds for a chronic illness or something but with all doctor's visits and everything paid for, it's still worth it.
beautifulmind

Heraklion, Greece

#27356 Oct 15, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
I love how you left wing sheeple are the biggest hypocrits around. here is just a few. Bush bashing; He has taken our rights away with the Patriot Act. He is a war crimminal for going to war with the wrong country. He left us in economic ruin. These seem to be the big slamming points that keep coming up. So Obama said when he was a senetor that if you raise the debt ceiling then that is a sign of poor leadership. Now he is for it and said we need it. He has been in office for less then 5 years and added over 7 trillion to the debt. Obama said he would repeal the Patriot Act, but instead he has added on to give him more power. Obama has had his drones that has killed masses of civilians. Ready to go to war over a stupid cross the line speech between a country that had two sides in a cival war and both with terrorist connections. This is just the tip of the iceberg of how bad this president is. And yet you defend this as he sheeple you are. Down one side and do the same if not worse. HYPOCRITS
so there must be something that qualifies him for impeachment.

i mean if Clinton almost got impeached for getting head...then impeaching Obama should be easy-peasy
beautifulmind

Heraklion, Greece

#27357 Oct 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish this was true, but it isn't. There are no healthcare plans that offer subsidies (yours does or it would be higher) with no deductible and no prescription coverage. Sorry. You've already lied once about "your daughter's" plan (I think that was you), now you're taking it to a whole new level.
i asked you kindly not to respond to my posts. so stop, please. you call me a liar..but i'm not. maybe you should check out some international health care plans, then you would know there's better options in the world than just the ones the USA government offers.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#27358 Oct 15, 2013
They just announced on CNN, 26, 780 people have signed on to Affordable Care Act.
Sounds like it's working in spite of the glitches:)
beautifulmind

Heraklion, Greece

#27359 Oct 15, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah it does...my coverage is not capped. no deductible either. when i asked about one, the man didn't know what that is. he said "if it is a small amount, say,$1000, you will pay out of pocket if you can afford it and we will pay you back for it. If there is serious medical needs, like surgery or cancer treatment we will go ahead and pay that for you."
so yeah. it covers all payments.$800/year :)
but it does not cover prescription costs, which sucks if you have to have meds for a chronic illness or something but with all doctor's visits and everything paid for, it's still worth it.
oh, it's $1600/ year.:-/ my mistake,

http://www.interamerican.gr/default.asp... < better than Obamacare!
beautifulmind

Heraklion, Greece

#27360 Oct 15, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
There was indeed black people at the rally. These vets deserve all the respect we can give them. I believe they have a better grasp on what is actually going on then any of us could even imagine. My dad is a world war 2 vet. He was not able to go to the rally because of his health. My dad has been a registered Democrat his entire life and he will always be. You just cant seem to grasp the real issues here. We have a corrupt political system in this country. It starts at the top and works its way down to the very bottom. Until we can get people in Washington that are not being paid off then nothing will ever change. Please do not tell me the democrats are the less evil than the republicans because you know darn well that is not the case at all anymore.
this is very sweet...i agree 100%:)

the Vets need the support of the American people now more than ever.
WOW

Morgantown, WV

#27361 Oct 15, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
They just announced on CNN, 26, 780 people have signed on to Affordable Care Act.
Sounds like it's working in spite of the glitches:)
We will need 7 million enrollees to make it work. It is off to a really slow start.

Ravenswood

#27362 Oct 15, 2013
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2729513248001/how-...

This is so funny, I can't stop laughing. Karl, I thought Fox threw you out on election night because you soiled your pants when your numbers didn't add up. Karl, Obama really did win. lmao

Ravenswood

#27363 Oct 15, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, it's $1600/ year.:-/ my mistake,
http://www.interamerican.gr/default.asp... < better than Obamacare!
Yea if you live in Greece. Are you sure you're ok?

Their vision.....

"to be the most trustworthy
insurance organization
in the Greek Market "

Ravenswood

#27364 Oct 15, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
this is very sweet...i agree 100%:)
the Vets need the support of the American people now more than ever.
Oh My God, you really are from Greece. lol Now I know why you don't know crap about the USA:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tony wlliams 9 min Just saying 9
Pete Smith Mad Dog Dale Basham Mathew Cole 4 hr Brotherinlaw 7
Atwell the real one 9 hr atwell 1
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 21 hr SWAMP WITCH 1,651
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 21 hr SWAMP WITCH 771
river rock 22 hr what the 3
last letter first (Sep '13) 22 hr SWAMP WITCH 568
Hinton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web