Crowley

Princeton, WV

#25246 Sep 25, 2013
Man I love me some Ted Cruz he gives me a boner, who cares he is Canadian? He reminds me of my hero in history, Joe McCarthy, the town drunk of the 1950's, just like me today.
George

United States

#25247 Sep 25, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
With the new treaty he gave his boy Kerry the ok to sign. How would he get the military equipment to the terrorist rebels that he supports. This is another example of why we should stop sending aid to Syria and Libya
He is the mighty Obama, he ignores the law when he pleases. I am sure international treaties mean equally as much to the lying dictator in chief. He will arm terrorists if he feels like it regardless of the law. Just like he did in Egypt.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#25248 Sep 25, 2013
Well Duh, the more pressing issue is how to blame all of this on G Dubya.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#25249 Sep 25, 2013
Crowley wrote:
Man I love me some Ted Cruz he gives me a boner, who cares he is Canadian? He reminds me of my hero in history, Joe McCarthy, the town drunk of the 1950's, just like me today.
Ever notice how the limp dicks on the left have no retort except to hide behind a conservative handle? Ignorant cowards, one and all.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25250 Sep 25, 2013
Nightcrawler 104.....The liberals will find a way to blame Bush. Or they will deflect with past presidents who have ignored the law to justify Obama's action. That is what I find funny about the sheeple. They think he is so great that he is above all of us with his wisdom and being good. But when he has been proven to be just as bad and even worse.....they use 3rd grade answers of.....well so in so did it, why can't Obama do it? SHEEPLE
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25251 Sep 25, 2013
People from both sides have become sheeple. It is our right and duty as American citizens to question our elected leaders. I have questioned Bush, Boehner,McCain,Cruz,Paul and Christie. I have questione Ried, Pelosi, Kerry, Biden, both Clintons and especially Obama. To not question any leader, if you agree or disagree with them, is setting yourself up for not only disappointment, but you lose yourself and what is important for you and our country. You end up losing your identity and turn into a slave for the system.
Bad Cop No Doughnut

Austin, TX

#25252 Sep 25, 2013
republicratards!
It does not matter who is the current president.
It does not matter what party they are from.
All they are is a little puppet(like Pinocchio)
What you should be worried about are the people with the MONEY.
Because no matter how much you little people argue the folks with the money are the ones running things!
All your crap is just the smoke screen and it is fueled by all your hot air!

Location hidden

#25253 Sep 25, 2013
Bad Cop No Doughnut wrote:
republicratards!
It does not matter who is the current president.
It does not matter what party they are from.
All they are is a little puppet(like Pinocchio)
What you should be worried about are the people with the MONEY.
Because no matter how much you little people argue the folks with the money are the ones running things!
All your crap is just the smoke screen and it is fueled by all your hot air!
Again Numb Nuts, where is the substance?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25254 Sep 25, 2013
Then there are people like bad cop no doughnut......This person is right is many ways, but seems to have lost the conviction of what this country once stood for. The people can take back this country if we were not so divided. They have used two old sayings well. 1...divide and conquer 2.....with confusion comes profit.
George

United States

#25255 Sep 25, 2013
Antarctic sea ice hit 35-year record high Saturday

By Jason Samenow, Published: September 23 at 3:23 pm
Washington Post

"Antarctic sea ice has grown to a record large extent for a second straight year, baffling scientists seeking to understand why this ice is expanding rather than shrinking in a warming world."

15 years with no warming planet, the most ice in 35 years and still people like Obama want to base our environmental policies based on these "baffled" scientists "theories" and in doing so cause great economic hardship to millions of Americans. HORSEPUCKEY!
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#25256 Sep 25, 2013
George wrote:
Antarctic sea ice hit 35-year record high Saturday
By Jason Samenow, Published: September 23 at 3:23 pm
Washington Post
"Antarctic sea ice has grown to a record large extent for a second straight year, baffling scientists seeking to understand why this ice is expanding rather than shrinking in a warming world."
15 years with no warming planet, the most ice in 35 years and still people like Obama want to base our environmental policies based on these "baffled" scientists "theories" and in doing so cause great economic hardship to millions of Americans. HORSEPUCKEY!
This all started 20 years ago during Clinton's administration. At least that is when it was giving major looks. They were told back then by scientist about the earth's cycle and what was happening. So that administration labeled those scientist as conservative kooks who was working for big business. Al Gore with his big education took on the cause and acted like a basket case as if invented everything. Don't ya love liberal nut cases? And everyone was so in love with Clinton, that they believed him.
George

United States

#25257 Sep 25, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> This all started 20 years ago during Clinton's administration. At least that is when it was giving major looks. They were told back then by scientist about the earth's cycle and what was happening. So that administration labeled those scientist as conservative kooks who was working for big business. Al Gore with his big education took on the cause and acted like a basket case as if invented everything. Don't ya love liberal nut cases? And everyone was so in love with Clinton, that they believed him.
It is quite clear these global warming scientists have been proven wrong. I am actually quite environmentally friendly and I support all common sense policies to protect the environment every way we can. I do, however, require that policies that start mandating the altering of our way of life to the point it will cause serious economic hardship to millions of people, that it be based on reliable evidence and not on "baffled scientists" whos theories have been PROVEN incorrect.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#25259 Sep 26, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>It is quite clear these global warming scientists have been proven wrong. I am actually quite environmentally friendly and I support all common sense policies to protect the environment every way we can. I do, however, require that policies that start mandating the altering of our way of life to the point it will cause serious economic hardship to millions of people, that it be based on reliable evidence and not on "baffled scientists" whos theories have been PROVEN incorrect.
When the ignorant sheeple on the left were proven wrong about global warming, they changed the dialogue to "Climate Change". People who are deficient in intelligence, but who have an over abundance of emotion are always manufacturing a crisis. And all the while, these stupid morons are making Al Jazeera Gore a billionaire.
http://m.youtube.com/index...
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#25260 Sep 26, 2013
Night Crawler 104 wrote:
<quoted text>
When the ignorant sheeple on the left were proven wrong about global warming, they changed the dialogue to "Climate Change". People who are deficient in intelligence, but who have an over abundance of emotion are always manufacturing a crisis. And all the while, these stupid morons are making Al Jazeera Gore a billionaire.
http://m.youtube.com/index...
Do not worry. They will find some reason for blaming Bush or someone else
Bad Cop No Doughnut

Austin, TX

#25261 Sep 26, 2013
Night Crawler 104 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again Numb Nuts, where is the substance?
Look for your self!

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#25262 Sep 26, 2013
Bush on climate change:)

Austin, Texas, Dec. 20, 2000: "Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature because it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods."

Washington, D.C. March 13, 2001: "There are some monuments where the land is so widespread, they just encompass as much as possible. And the integral part of the--the precious part, so to speak--I guess all land is precious, but the part that the people uniformly would not want to spoil, will not be despoiled. But there are parts of the monument lands where we can explore without affecting the overall environment."

Washington, D.C., June 8, 2005: "We're spending money on clean coal technology. Do you realize we've got 250 million years of coal?"

Michigan, September 2000, explaining his energy policies: "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."

A Freudian slip made while addressing Australian Prime Minister John Howard at the APEC Summit, Sept. 7, 2007: "Mr. Prime Minister, thank you for your introduction. Thank you for being such a fine host for the OPEC summit."

And a bonus: "[It's] time for the human race to enter the solar system."
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#25263 Sep 26, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
Bush on climate change:)
Austin, Texas, Dec. 20, 2000: "Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature because it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods."
Washington, D.C. March 13, 2001: "There are some monuments where the land is so widespread, they just encompass as much as possible. And the integral part of the--the precious part, so to speak--I guess all land is precious, but the part that the people uniformly would not want to spoil, will not be despoiled. But there are parts of the monument lands where we can explore without affecting the overall environment."
Washington, D.C., June 8, 2005: "We're spending money on clean coal technology. Do you realize we've got 250 million years of coal?"
Michigan, September 2000, explaining his energy policies: "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."
A Freudian slip made while addressing Australian Prime Minister John Howard at the APEC Summit, Sept. 7, 2007: "Mr. Prime Minister, thank you for your introduction. Thank you for being such a fine host for the OPEC summit."
And a bonus: "[It's] time for the human race to enter the solar system."
There is no climate change. Liberals have changed it from global warming to climate change. Both definitions are wrong. We already knew Bush was a moron. But you keep up with past quotes, for that is all you are good for on here

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#25264 Sep 26, 2013
Your Pal Reagan..........Preservation of our environment is not a liberal or conservative challenge, it's common sense.

RONALD REAGAN, State of the Union address, Jan. 25, 1984

Guess you have no common sense.
Jane

West Milford, WV

#25265 Sep 26, 2013
Obamas approval rating today is 43%. Can you imagine what it would be if he didnt have the press on his side

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#25266 Sep 26, 2013
Jane wrote:
Obamas approval rating today is 43%. Can you imagine what it would be if he didnt have the press on his side
Can you imagine what it would be if he was WHITE and saved the economy, the US auto industry, killed bin Laden, reformed healthcare and ended our illegal war catastrophes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last letter first (Sep '13) 2 hr _Zoey_ 453
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 2 hr _Zoey_ 607
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 2 hr _Zoey_ 1,482
scabies on 11th ave 2 hr jusst saying 1
Shawn Richmond 4 hr jusst saying 2
Let's play follow the word (Oct '08) 5 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,676
word game (Feb '12) 5 hr SWAMP WITCH 406
Hinton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web