“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#25224 Sep 24, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> With the news, you even have to be careful and distinguish what is news and what is spinning. We know Fox is republican and pretty much the rest, CNN,NBC and the rest are Democrat
if thatz tru then why aint
this:

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/09/24/c...

more ina lyne with this?:

http://img3.allvoices.com/thumbs/image/609/48...

frig my lifes
Bad Cop No Doughnut

Austin, TX

#25225 Sep 24, 2013
Wow silence IS golden!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#25226 Sep 25, 2013
No Balls No Brains wrote:
Wow silence IS golden!
Then why don't you shut up?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25227 Sep 25, 2013
The Obama administration is trying to do a end around on gun laws. Kerry has voted yes on UN gun laws. They say it will not effect our gun laws and countries will be using the same laws as we do. Hell, we can not enforce the ones we have and they want more. They say it is stop the smuggling of guns. This is to make it harder for legal gun manufacturing to sell their products across boaders. Plus when they do sell, your information on you permit is shared across the world. This still has to go through the house and senete for approval.
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

#25228 Sep 25, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
The Obama administration is trying to do a end around on gun laws. Kerry has voted yes on UN gun laws. They say it will not effect our gun laws and countries will be using the same laws as we do. Hell, we can not enforce the ones we have and they want more. They say it is stop the smuggling of guns. This is to make it harder for legal gun manufacturing to sell their products across boaders. Plus when they do sell, your information on you permit is shared across the world. This still has to go through the house and senete for approval.
Turn it to Fox for an update you friggin idiot! Hide your gun you brain dead hillbillies! They are coming for your guns! Hide them! Don't give up. And never watch or read anything other than Fox. I rest my case! Dumb ass.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#25229 Sep 25, 2013
shorty wrote:
Manchin is the best man for the job.We had 8 yrs of republicans. Look what a mess we are in.
wait & see what 8 years of "Obamanomics" will do to our economy. You'll really be in agony then!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#25230 Sep 25, 2013
Jesus Christ will always be your only hope!

www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ...
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25231 Sep 25, 2013
Melissa......more then Fox reported this. But sense they are one of many, then they are to blame. Fox must have made Kerry sign the treaty so they can make him and this administration look bad. You are such a sheeple. Why don't you find a quote to post, for you have not had a intelligent or original thought on here. You better wait for Bacon Hater so you have a partner in crime so you can ride a coat tail.
Well Duh

Brooklyn, NY

#25232 Sep 25, 2013
I am not a teabagger just because I have a sixth grade education and have one tooth remaining but was dropped on my head as a baby.

Location hidden

#25233 Sep 25, 2013
Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Turn it to Fox for an update you friggin idiot! Hide your gun you brain dead hillbillies! They are coming for your guns! Hide them! Don't give up. And never watch or read anything other than Fox. I rest my case! Dumb ass.
Another of Mypissa's debates.

http://m.youtube.com/index...
1 post removed

Location hidden

#25235 Sep 25, 2013
Mypissa's video that she made with Ostooge and Billary.

http://m.youtube.com/index...

Location hidden

#25236 Sep 25, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Well look at this, there is another person who is trying to use my name on here as Well Duh. So instead of debating me with there name or another, they decided to use school house parlor tricks. And they wanted to claim that I have 6th grade education. You are just showing how you envy me. Immitation is the highest fourm of flattery. You can not beat, so you want to be me and join me.
Most Libbys are too ignorant to come up with their own handles.
joe

Oak Hill, WV

#25237 Sep 25, 2013
joe
1 post removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25239 Sep 25, 2013
Nightcrawler 104......I have seen the Obama phone thing. It is still funny. The person using my handle, it just shows the pure ignorance from the left. Probably Melissa sense I downed her about the news, Kerry and how she is seen on here
George

United States

#25240 Sep 25, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Truthfully it wont change our Constitutional rights to own guns. It is, however, an attempt to greatly limit what weapons and ammo we have access to and to regulate small arms makers out of business, similar to what they are trying to do with coal. When the government cant legally close something down they dont like, they just try and regulate them into oblivion. Lets hope this does not get ratified by the Senate.
George

United States

#25241 Sep 25, 2013
WHat a shocker. What I and many have been saying all along. The Syrian rebels are Muslim TERRORISTS. And Obama has been aiding these scum and wants to arm them with advanced weapons. He wants to overthrow Assad and put these terrorists in power

Associated Press
ZEINA KARAM 3 hours ago

BEIRUT (AP) Nearly a dozen of Syria's powerful rebel factions, including one linked to al-Qaida, formally broke with the main opposition group in exile Wednesday and called for Islamic law in the country, dealing a severe blow to the Western-backed coalition.

The new alliance is a potential turning point, entrenching the schism within the rebellion and giving President Bashar Assad fuel for his long-stated contention that his regime is battling Islamic extremists in the civil war.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25242 Sep 25, 2013
George.....it has been said that both sides have terrorist connections. But this confirmation will not stand in the way of Obama.

Location hidden

#25243 Sep 25, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Truthfully it wont change our Constitutional rights to own guns. It is, however, an attempt to greatly limit what weapons and ammo we have access to and to regulate small arms makers out of business, similar to what they are trying to do with coal. When the government cant legally close something down they dont like, they just try and regulate them into oblivion. Lets hope this does not get ratified by the Senate.
Ignorant morons like Meat Blower and Mypissa want Obama to do everything by executive order. They have a fetish for despots like Assad and Putin.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25244 Sep 25, 2013
Can you imagine if Obama would have done his shot across the bow to trigger a war. Then it comes out that he was backing terrorist. It is bad enough that he has to spin this. But what could he say if he went through with military action. He better kiss Putin's backside for giving him an out.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25245 Sep 25, 2013
With the new treaty he gave his boy Kerry the ok to sign. How would he get the military equipment to the terrorist rebels that he supports. This is another example of why we should stop sending aid to Syria and Libya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Answer with a question (Oct '08) 4 min -Lily- 747
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 5 min Honest Babe 2,134
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 7 min Honest Babe 566
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 12 min Honest Babe 1,439
last letter first (Sep '13) 13 min Honest Babe 416
Kenny Cox 41 min wondering 2
Let's play all over - Follow the "WORD":) (Mar '10) 2 hr SWAMP WITCH 301
Hinton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web