Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Arhtur

United States

#24401 Sep 3, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Americans, like the British, are against ANY MILITARY ACTION ANYWHERE, EVER. That's because of what Bush did. And the Brits flatly spelled it out. We are now seeing the full effects of Bush's catastrophic presidency, his lies and war crimes. Coalitions are over. What a disgrace that war criminal is. He needs to remain in exile.
Hate to tell ya but most people were already against unneeded military action long before Bush became president.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#24402 Sep 3, 2013
Arhtur wrote:
<quoted text>So in order to show the Syrian rebels(aka Al Queada, the ones who actually used them) that we wont let people use chemicals weapons, you would strike and overthrow Assad, killing scores more innocent civilians, and helping the same people who used the chemical weapons into power. Brilliant.
Hey "Arhtur". You may wanna fix that.
Arhtur

United States

#24403 Sep 3, 2013
I think it says it all about our government when we have spent over 10 years and billions of dollars fighting Al Queada in certain places and now we are arming them in others. Great way to keep up the turmoil and ensure the future of our military industrial complex. The government wants the war on "terror" to never end and will do whatever needed to keep it going. It gives them immense power and they like it and at the same time the people more blindly follow into line and sacrifice their liberties. A win-win for the government. A big LOSE for the citizens of America and the world.
Weird Harold

Ashburn, VA

#24404 Sep 3, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Americans, like the British, are against ANY MILITARY ACTION ANYWHERE, EVER. That's because of what Bush did. And the Brits flatly spelled it out. We are now seeing the full effects of Bush's catastrophic presidency, his lies and war crimes. Coalitions are over. What a disgrace that war criminal is. He needs to remain in exile.
Atta boy Meat Lover, blame the current situation in Syria on Bush.
1 post removed
check yourself

Clarksburg, WV

#24406 Sep 3, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
You are ok calling George W Bush a war criminal and blaming him for anything and everything. Yet Saddam was killing and torturing innocent people everyday and you don't think we should have done anything to stop him. He terrorized people for years. I have heard you go on and on about how awful war is. Obama says it is ok and you never blinked an eye just started agreeing with it right off the bat.
twoohfourfour

Charleston, WV

#24407 Sep 3, 2013
Everyone is to blame for Obama's actions but Obama or you are a racist bigot.

Got it people?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#24408 Sep 3, 2013
check yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ok calling George W Bush a war criminal and blaming him for anything and everything. Yet Saddam was killing and torturing innocent people everyday and you don't think we should have done anything to stop him. He terrorized people for years. I have heard you go on and on about how awful war is. Obama says it is ok and you never blinked an eye just started agreeing with it right off the bat.
I don't blame Bush for everything, just what he did. And that's get us into two illegal wars that killed over a million innocent people for his lies and war profits, and destroy the greatest economy on the history of man by putting his entire presidency on a Chinese credit card and giving unfunded tax cuts to billionaires. He botched any other things (Katrina), but I'm willing to forget about them because we are recovering.

We don't start wars with every brutal dictator. If we did, we'd be at war with Saudi Arabia, North Korea, China, Iran, most of Africa and southeast Asia.

Obama doesn't a war or to oust Assad. The rebels aren't terrorists and the country is secular, despite what dumb tea baggers try to claim. But to use chemical weapons against a civilian population warrants a punitive response. To stand idle would be to condone their use, and acknowledge their use in the future. We can't do that. This isn't 2003. We can eliminate his air force from stand-off range and degrade his missile and gun batteries. That'll tip the scales to even or better with the rebels.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#24409 Sep 3, 2013
check yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Saddam and Iraq were US allies under Reagan and sided with them over Iran, also all that killing and torturing was occurring in the early 1980's. Anyway that was not the reasons given to go after Iraq, it was they had WMDs which was uncovered later to be a lie, they even used "Saddam assisted with 9/11" and changed their story a hundred times as their plan was destroyed, they outted an innocent spy because her husband told the truth.

It will be a long time before faith in the US Govt war decision makings is restored, Bush destroyed that trust.
1 post removed
George

United States

#24411 Sep 3, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey "Arhtur". You may wanna fix that.
OK I fixed it, my name is now George.
George

United States

#24412 Sep 3, 2013
I wonder what all the war mongers and Obama brown nosers will say when first of all, our attacks kill hundreds of innocent civilians, likely more than the gas attacks. Oh well, they are less important because we killed them with conventional bombs rather that chemicals. Secondly, when Assad retaliates by launching God knows what at Israel, Turkey, and gases thousands of his own people, then what? Another oops, oh well it wasnt us who actually did it. In order to respond to a chemical attack that killed a few hundred people, launched by the rebels to draw us in and NOT Assad, Obama will strike Assad who in turn actually does launch chemicals against everyone possible. Thousands of people may die, for all we know a world war will break out. So in order to revenge the killing of a few hundred with chemicals we cause the deaths of thousands. What a brilliant response.
join

United States

#24413 Sep 3, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>Saddam and Iraq were US allies under Reagan and sided with them over Iran, also all that killing and torturing was occurring in the early 1980's. Anyway that was not the reasons given to go after Iraq, it was they had WMDs which was uncovered later to be a lie, they even used "Saddam assisted with 9/11" and changed their story a hundred times as their plan was destroyed, they outted an innocent spy because her husband told the truth.

It will be a long time before faith in the US Govt war decision makings is restored, Bush destroyed that trust.
Chemical weapons were used by Saddam on Kurds and his own ppl ,how soon u forget
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24414 Sep 3, 2013
I do not know what Melissa wants. I told her I would not attack. She sends clips in response but they will not play.
Liar In Chief

United States

#24415 Sep 3, 2013
Dear murdering scumbags of the world,

We will not tolerate the use of chemical weapons regardless of who used them. It is morally unacceptable to use chemical weapons and we will retaliate if you do or your enemies do(unless we want you to like in early Iraq). I say again, we will retaliate. If that means killing tens of thousands innocent people in the process and starting a major war so be it! If you kill one single person with a chemical attack we will attack back and kill hundreds, thousand, millions if need be to show it is unacceptable to kill the innocent person with chemical weapons. We are morally superior and you better do as we say, not as we do!
Signed, The American Government!
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24416 Sep 3, 2013
If any liberal thinks this will be a limited strike is crazy. Plus we all know both sides in Syria have connections to terrorism. For Bacon Hater is so far up Obama's backside that when Obama farts it clears his mind. Then bacon hater plays the race card. He is a bigot, hypocrit and coward
join

United States

#24417 Sep 3, 2013
George wrote:
I wonder what all the war mongers and Obama brown nosers will say when first of all, our attacks kill hundreds of innocent civilians, likely more than the gas attacks. Oh well, they are less important because we killed them with conventional bombs rather that chemicals. Secondly, when Assad retaliates by launching God knows what at Israel, Turkey, and gases thousands of his own people, then what? Another oops, oh well it wasnt us who actually did it. In order to respond to a chemical attack that killed a few hundred people, launched by the rebels to draw us in and NOT Assad, Obama will strike Assad who in turn actually does launch chemicals against everyone possible. Thousands of people may die, for all we know a world war will break out. So in order to revenge the killing of a few hundred with chemicals we cause the deaths of thousands. What a brilliant response.
They will give him the Nobile peace prize
George

United States

#24418 Sep 3, 2013
Wow after listening to the BS being spewed from both sides of the media I think I see what they are hoping for. The real target is Iran and they know this will likely get us one step closer. Ideally they hope Iran retaliates against Israel and there is the go ahead for a war with Iran. If I was Iran I would go for it, they have nothing to lose at this point because they are next one way or another. I like many people partially voted for Obama hoping it would be the end of these BS and costly wars, costly in both lives and money. Meet the new boss same as the old boss. This is all unbelievable to me that Obama would start another war, and dont be fooled, attacking Syria is an act of war. Syria will retaliate.
Bad Cop No Doughnut

Germany

#24419 Sep 4, 2013
Hey look at that...not a single change made.
Keep arguing freaks.
republicratards.
Weird Harold

Ashburn, VA

#24420 Sep 4, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
If any liberal thinks this will be a limited strike is crazy. Plus we all know both sides in Syria have connections to terrorism. For Bacon Hater is so far up Obama's backside that when Obama farts it clears his mind. Then bacon hater plays the race card. He is a bigot, hypocrit and coward
Bigot, hypocrit, and coward. Are you talking about Meat Lover or Obama?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24421 Sep 4, 2013
Weird Harold.....what is the difference. Obama's sheeple act like him and live off every word as the gospel. And when you bring up their own words against them, the blame displace and blame Bush. Then you are a tea bagger if you disagree. If all else fails.....play the race card. This from self proclaimed educated men
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

#24422 Sep 4, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Weird Harold.....what is the difference. Obama's sheeple act like him and live off every word as the gospel. And when you bring up their own words against them, the blame displace and blame Bush. Then you are a tea bagger if you disagree. If all else fails.....play the race card. This from self proclaimed educated men
You sound like a broken record.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey I'M BACK!!! (Dec '08) 1 hr Been here 52
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr Mr DlCK pic 4,017
weed 14 hr smokeythebear 1
dollar general (Jun '10) Mon Blackbird 11
House Fire Mar 26 FIT59 4
SCHS gang? (Aug '16) Mar 26 I Care About My C... 32
Buliding being demolised? Mar 24 BK89 1

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance