Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Hinton Forum

Comments (Page 1,098)

Showing posts 21,941 - 21,960 of44,190
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Arhtur wrote:
<quoted text>That is what I meant to say, he wins either way no matter how they vote. He passed the decision and burden on to them. The right call, in a situation like this where our security is not actually threatened, Congress should be the one to decide if we use military force, not the president. Without proof on who used them, this is a no brainer, STAY OUT . P.S. Those cruise missiles we will use if we do strike cost well over a million dollar EACH. We have much more important things to spend our money on.
The missiles are already paid for or they wouldn't have them to fire off of the battleships. It's just the cost to replace them. Maybe they will buy rubber bullets to replace them with, like the ones they gave us to use in Panama.
Arhtur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
The missiles are already paid for or they wouldn't have them to fire off of the battleships. It's just the cost to replace them. Maybe they will buy rubber bullets to replace them with, like the ones they gave us to use in Panama.
Actually those missiles arent really paid for even though they are ready to fire. China is still waiting for their money. ;) But we can fire some more at a million a pop and then put it on the credit card. "CHARGE IT", Americas motto.
exil

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Please will some one take this subject off of topix? Please! Please! Please! It get's dumber every minute.
Arhtur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Not hard to see why Iran is trying so hard to get a nuke now is it? We openly and publicly debate bombing countries without nukes. Got nukes? We dont even considered it. If I was Iran I would stop at NOTHING, including all out war, to get the nuke. Its the only way to ensure their survival. If you irritate us enough or do something that we hypocritically judge as immoral, we will bomb you and maybe even invade and conquer depending on our mood. We really need to stop being the world police and mind our own. Then if someone attacks us we justifiably annihilate them.
Bad Cop No Doughnut

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

God give your fingers and the rest of us a break!
republicratards!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

exil wrote:
Please will some one take this subject off of topix? Please! Please! Please! It get's dumber every minute.
There are thousands of other topics forums you can go to if you don't like this one. Bitch about the topic itself or go to another one. Nobody is telling you to read this one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Bad Cop No Doughnut wrote:
God give your fingers and the rest of us a break!
republicratards!
"Republicratards" is quite a mouthful. Retardicans is much better.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

It was a nice change to see both sides that could come to agreements her on the topic. I know it will not last. The name calling was reduced for we all have had pretty much the same feelin of not wanting to go to Syria. We just had different ways of viewing due to how each feels about the president.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

I read an article by Mark Levine and it got me angry. He wants to go on attack, for he is comparing it to the holocaust of Germany. The people of the middle east have been slaughtering each other sense the begining of time. Plus this bleeding heart simpleton wants us to go at it alone. Why do we have to be the world police? Why not cry to the worthless UN and make them take action? Even if we got involved, they would just be back in the same mess, because this is all they know. This is just facts, look at the history of this region. Once they run out of oil in the middle east the will not have the money to fight with weapon, but with sand and rocks. But they will still fight as they always have.
Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Please give peace a chance.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

The hell with peace. This old world would collapse if we were not at war. This world has been at war since the beginning of time.

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Harve Wall Banger wrote:
The hell with peace. This old world would collapse if we were not at war. This world has been at war since the beginning of time.
*nod*
http://www.padfield.com/1997/goodmen.html
frig my lifes

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Harve Wall Banger wrote:
That is true but as the world aged the technology gotten better, the current problems with warfare goes back to 1945 when the first nukes were dropped, we will never go back to fighting with bayonets and cannonballs, we are in a push button world today, a method that would destroy life much more than old conventional tactics could ever do.

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

cb you are right when good men do nothing things stay the same.
thats right

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
*nod*
http://youtu.be/k2-15mYWpmA
frig my lifes
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Cooterbob does the ZZtop song Manic Mechanic remind you of Obama and Syria? Listen to it all,lol
have to put a coon tune on that bet
Arhtur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
That is true but as the world aged the technology gotten better, the current problems with warfare goes back to 1945 when the first nukes were dropped, we will never go back to fighting with bayonets and cannonballs, we are in a push button world today, a method that would destroy life much more than old conventional tactics could ever do.
I know not with what weapons World WW3 will be fought, but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones~Albert Einstein

Level 8

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

thats right wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Cooterbob does the ZZtop song Manic Mechanic remind you of Obama and Syria? Listen to it all,lol
have to put a coon tune on that bet
themz shud be sow prowd of thems histree ofs sawlid posishuns ona fourin pollysee ishshoes

http://youtu.be/esUTn6L0UDU

frig my lifes

Level 8

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Arhtur wrote:
<quoted text>I know not with what weapons World WW3 will be fought, but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones~Albert Einstein
*nod*

http://youtu.be/FO725Hbzfls

frig my lifes

Level 8

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

http://youtu.be/IxxwfaIAl_Q

howz that hope & chaynge werkun owt four yuns?

frig my lifes

Level 8

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

http://youtu.be/zkzWyOaS8kU

howz.that hope & chaynge werkun owt four yuns?

frig my lifes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,941 - 21,960 of44,190
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Hinton Forum right now

Search the Hinton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
April 25 1984 26 min Roho 1
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 3 hr Honest Babe 1,217
Muggins 3 hr ChalkMouth 3
song title game (Jun '12) 3 hr Honest Babe 961
Let's play follow the word (Oct '08) 3 hr Honest Babe 2,523
last letter first (Sep '13) 3 hr Honest Babe 221
Elizabeth Yopp 3 hr BigBaller30 44
•••
•••