Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Hinton Forum

Comments (Page 1,079)

Showing posts 21,561 - 21,580 of44,225
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Harve and weepy.....If we count last year and give them this yaear and next, they might be good enough in 2015. Let us look at reality, if you were a 17 or 18 year old kid, which would you choose, Texas or WVU?

“My morals return with sunrise”

Since: May 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

What do you guys (tea baggers included) think will happen with our potential military involvement in Syria? Think Barack will pull the trigger on some strikes? Think he'll use aircraft or just missiles and drones? Think it'll be just punitive, targeting only chemical weapons caches or do you think he'll rain fire on all of Assad's forces, including his air force, airports and troops?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

I do not feel we should get involved in Syria. It is just like Egypt. Both sides are corrupt

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Cooterbob wrote:
http://s1188.photobucket.com/u ser/cooterink/media/hillerree_ zps5cf3b7b0.jpg.html?sort=3 &o=0#/user/cooterink/media /hillerree_zps5cf3b7b0.jpg.htm l?sort=3&o=0&_suid=137 75465635920413409869471754
frig my lifes
http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...

frig my lifes

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
What do you guys (tea baggers included) think will happen with our potential military involvement in Syria? Think Barack will pull the trigger on some strikes? Think he'll use aircraft or just missiles and drones? Think it'll be just punitive, targeting only chemical weapons caches or do you think he'll rain fire on all of Assad's forces, including his air force, airports and troops?
wat dew awl sewshewlist childruns dew whens thems is cunfruntid with a reel manz jawb?
http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/mediaplay.php...
frig my lifes

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Last year's team was set for Big East play and the B12 move should have started this year but understood that they had to move immediately. Unlike the offense, the defense was not set up for the B12 last year where they had to score at least 40 points to win games, Dana's recruting (meaning a majority of players are no longer Bill Stewart's recuits) should take shape this year he also moved to HC a year in advance.
I expected 3 losses last year, they should have won the TCU game and let it slip away and the Sooners game was winnable. I felt from the beginning that WVU was gonna be difficult as adapting to brand new teams and creating new data isnt easy and the B12 was a dtep up from BE.
Think Ford Childress will transfer? He's listed at 3rd string (although I think he'll start this year sooner or later), which means Trickett will start next year too, when William Crest gets here. From the outside, the 4-star Texas Mr. Football with NFL pedigree looks like he could be a career backup. I guess he doesn't have the attitude - a DUI last year and lots of reports of him coming into camp having done NOTHING over the summer. I had big hopes for that kid, and I still think this season has a 2005 feel - when an unknown Pat White came in a few games through the season and torched the nation.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
wat dew awl sewshewlist childruns dew whens thems is cunfruntid with a reel manz jawb?
http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/mediaplay.php...
frig my lifes
Clinton enforced a no-fly zone. Barack will end the Syrian chemical weapons capabilities from stand-off range. Bush would've invaded Norway. A tea bagger in the White House would probably nuke China over it. Geniuses. Don't forget, you dumbasses tried to give Sarah Palin the launch codes.

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Think Ford Childress will transfer? He's listed at 3rd string (although I think he'll start this year sooner or later), which means Trickett will start next year too, when William Crest gets here. From the outside, the 4-star Texas Mr. Football with NFL pedigree looks like he could be a career backup. I guess he doesn't have the attitude - a DUI last year and lots of reports of him coming into camp having done NOTHING over the summer. I had big hopes for that kid, and I still think this season has a 2005 feel - when an unknown Pat White came in a few games through the season and torched the nation.
I remember the '05 season, was pissed at VT leaving the BE,(where I seen WVU play the three times I ever watched them live, Blacksburg is much closer to me) and they weren't looked upon doing anything that season and ended up beat Georgia, that Louisville game was a classic.

I hear from many that Childress is someone they want to hold onto, they wanted him ready in 2014, they have Alabama next year.

I think WVU will score points, not all B12 defenses are very good but the defense holding up will be key. I think TTU is the most likely grab among teams they lost to a year ago, that school has been known to be lost on the field outside of Lubbock.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

What is it you are in doubt about Duh?
Well Duh wrote:
This is what I do not get. Kerry is a known liar about his service record and accounts of the Vietnam war. Why would Obama appoint him and why should we believe anything he said?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Bacon eater.....We will see how Obama responds to Putin. He has said the US and the UN to stay out of it. Putin has already slapped and defied Obama over Snowden. It is like Putin is taunting Obama. How do you think your god will respond?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Sundog....Can Kerry be trusted? Plus I already mentioned to bacon boy about Putin's threat to the US and UN.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

So this seems to be the senerio. Kerry, whom is known for lying and terrible for oversea relations, replaces Hilary. Then gives a speech as if we will be getting involved. Then Putin, who has already defied and slapped Obama politically with Snowden, is taunting Obama and the UN by telling them they should not get involved. As if Putin is running the show. Then you have Syria, which is like Egypt, in the form that the sides that are fighting each other, are both bad politically and for morals sake. Obama is in a pickle here. What do you think he will do?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

But specifically, what are you referring to? Kerry's comments about Syria?
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog....Can Kerry be trusted? Plus I already mentioned to bacon boy about Putin's threat to the US and UN.
1 post removed
Doctor Who

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

w vriginy jokes! republicratards!

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
So this seems to be the senerio. Kerry, whom is known for lying and terrible for oversea relations, replaces Hilary. Then gives a speech as if we will be getting involved. Then Putin, who has already defied and slapped Obama politically with Snowden, is taunting Obama and the UN by telling them they should not get involved. As if Putin is running the show. Then you have Syria, which is like Egypt, in the form that the sides that are fighting each other, are both bad politically and for morals sake. Obama is in a pickle here. What do you think he will do?
Putin is a joke. Nobody takes him seriously since he took the shirtless horseback photos.

I think Obama will order very limited missile and drone strikes against Assad's air forces and chemical weapons depots, and NOT target troops in an effort to give the people a leg up in the war. When the reports of chemical weapons surfaced last year, I thought it wasn't Assad. After all, who has the most to gain from a small chemical attack? Not Assad, that's for sure. But this time it's different. We can't allow those weapons to be used on any citizenry.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

First of all, we should not get involved, but that's just my opinion. I don't give a rat's ass about Syria or any other country more in the middle east. There's not a million middle eastern lives that is worth sacrificing one US soldier. Not a billion. I could care less what is going on in Syria, that's their problem.

Please keep that comment in mind.

I am not defending this administration. If they get sucked into this, then that is their problem.

However, didn't we just have this discussion a few days ago? I said that if Obama did nothing, he would be a coward. If he does something, republicans will take issue with that too.

Remember though, it is YOUR political leaders have long since been on record calling for our involvement. Just look up the words of Lindsay "In The Closet" Graham and John McCain.

And now, that it is on the table, republicans SUDDENLY have a problem with it.

EXACTLY as predicted.
Well Duh wrote:
1 post removed

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Doctor Who wrote:
w vriginy jokes! republicratards!
No joke is bigger than Jimmy Love, the Poofmaster.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
No joke is bigger than Jimmy Love, the Poofmaster.
You do have to give him credit for trying and failing on a consistent basis.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Sundog......Then we are in agreement that we should not get involved. Do not worry, both sides will do spinning on this.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Sundog - we cannot allow the use of chemical weapons against civilian population. Not under any circumstances. Not ever. Not to quote Will Ferrell, but it's a violation of the Geneva Convention. This isn't a slippery slope. It's a nosedive. If the use of chemical weapons is allowed without repercussions, they will be used again, soon, and likely in places we REALLY don't want to get involved in. Like former Soviet republics.

I am as anti-war a person as you'll find. I'm not swayed by the pictures of suffocating, blistered babies. But ending Assad's ability to use WMDs against his own people IS the peaceful means to an end. I know that our military is at a technological level currently that will allow us to destroy the bulk of Assad's military capabilities from stand-off range. We won't even violate their airspace with manned aircraft. Right now, target packages are being organized and we'll execute them with cruise miissiles and drone strikes. We can do this in our pajamas. To not exercize this option would be a major strategic error.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,561 - 21,580 of44,225
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Hinton Forum right now

Search the Hinton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 2 hr _Zoey_ 1,218
last letter first (Sep '13) 2 hr _Zoey_ 222
Muggins 3 hr Huh 4
Jamie Scott 3 hr Leroy 1
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 3 hr Jimmy Love 3,912
April 25 1984 5 hr Roho 1
song title game (Jun '12) 8 hr Honest Babe 961
•••
•••