First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Need to Know

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Sep 28, 2013
Does anyone know of people who babysit? Trustworthy people that do in home care? I have a 5 month old son I need a five day a week sitter for.
Pay

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Sep 28, 2013
How much are you willing to pay?
Agree

Huntington, WV

#3 Sep 28, 2013
Do you & your son a favor check with DHHR for local sitters who have been approved. I would not trust anyone with my baby unless they have been checked out!
Need to Know

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Sep 28, 2013
$20.00 a day.
Need to Know

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Sep 28, 2013
That's a good idea. I didn't know they had one!
lmao

United States

#6 Sep 28, 2013
Yeah right, I would not trust anyone that is through Mountain Heart. Most of them have too many kids, and are pos. I wont let anyone watch my children except family.
Too much

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Sep 28, 2013
lmao wrote:
Yeah right, I would not trust anyone that is through Mountain Heart. Most of them have too many kids, and are pos. I wont let anyone watch my children except family.
I have a mountain heart approved baby sitter-she only has one child that receives mountain heart-the other kids pay $20 dollars a day. She is great. You must understand that not everyone has family in Hinton. I don't - so I have to rely on babysitters.
My wife

Oceana, WV

#8 Sep 28, 2013
My wife did baby sitting for many years and was really great with children. She actually keeps family kids for the summer, she may be interested. She would give references and she is so great with children. experienced with special needs children also.
Need to Know

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Sep 29, 2013
Are these last two people on the list that DHHR has? How can I get contact information?
Too much

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Sep 29, 2013
Need to Know wrote:
Are these last two people on the list that DHHR has? How can I get contact information?
i am sure they are.
keyluck

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Sep 29, 2013
I know that child care is hard to afford but $20 a day is silly even to think of. You are expecting quality care for a child for $2.50 an hour? You may look at some type of day care center.
Need to Know

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Oct 1, 2013
Actually...$20.00 a day is pretty standard for this area. The people who do in home care charge this. And...$20.00 a day x 8 kids = $160.00 a day x 5 days a week =$800.00 a week x 4 weeks= $3200.00 a month. Which is more money than I make with a Masters degree. Not silly at all my dear.
Agree

Avondale, WV

#13 Oct 1, 2013
Do hope you find someone to watch your baby.$20.00 a day is more than you get doing Mountain Heart!
Sometimes it's not how much you can make but how good you are with other peoples children.
Jessica

United States

#14 Nov 16, 2013
I have 2 kids. Well taken care of. I wouldn't mind baby sitting. And i can do it at my house if ud like.
Christmas

United States

#15 Dec 4, 2013
I would be willing to babysit. Where are you located?
Never

Washington, DC

#16 Dec 4, 2013
I would never babysit someone's child for only $20 a day. I am CPR certified with a lot of experience with kids & deserve pay that reflects that.$20 doesn't cover the gas or food the kid would eat. Nor would I ever expect anyone to watch my child for such little wage.
Of course it's about caring for someone's child but its also about making a living. I would never prey on someone who needs money by expecting them to do work, that I expect them to do extremely well, for basically nothing.
DUDE

Ona, WV

#17 Dec 5, 2013
Never wrote:
I would never babysit someone's child for only $20 a day. I am CPR certified with a lot of experience with kids & deserve pay that reflects that.$20 doesn't cover the gas or food the kid would eat. Nor would I ever expect anyone to watch my child for such little wage.
Of course it's about caring for someone's child but its also about making a living. I would never prey on someone who needs money by expecting them to do work, that I expect them to do extremely well, for basically nothing.
Then No One needs you to babysit....I cant believe you would be so rude to act like your standard of care is worth more than 20 when your attitude ain't worth a DIME!!!!!!!!!! Please.....you think someone can afford more than 20 bucks a day when most people only make 60 bucks a day to work the low earnings here in the state. People like you are the reason that society with their noses in the air won't pay higher taxes to help people that really need it. My children are in school but would watch a child 10 children if I could to help a working mom out. Crawl back under the rock you came out from to post your worthless comment.
keyluck

United States

#18 Dec 5, 2013
If you cannot afford these kids, then you need to be more careful about producing them and consider finding good homes for them instead of expecting slave labor out of people to keep them for you.
Never

Washington, DC

#19 Dec 5, 2013
My taxes already pay for your food stamps & welfare checks, so yes, I deserve more than $20 a day to babysit the most precious thing there is, a child. Clearly you value yours as less. Easy for you to do when everyone else pays for everything for you.
I was not rude at all. I simply stated that I would never cheat anyone in that way.
DUDE wrote:
<quoted text> Then No One needs you to babysit....I cant believe you would be so rude to act like your standard of care is worth more than 20 when your attitude ain't worth a DIME!!!!!!!!!! Please.....you think someone can afford more than 20 bucks a day when most people only make 60 bucks a day to work the low earnings here in the state. People like you are the reason that society with their noses in the air won't pay higher taxes to help people that really need it. My children are in school but would watch a child 10 children if I could to help a working mom out. Crawl back under the rock you came out from to post your worthless comment.
DUDE

Ona, WV

#20 Dec 10, 2013
It is RUDE DUDE when you have no idea who you are talking too...let alone who you are being such a rude a@@@@@ too.#1 :) I didn't ask the question or start the thread and your tax dollars don't do diddly for me. I work hard...pay self employment taxes...raise and support my own children!!!!! I would NEVER pay someone like you "who has nothing but a high and mighty everyone else is trash except me typical TOPIX attitude"... for love nor money, let alone 20 bucks to babysit a child of mine. You need JESUS and you can damn well better believe he don't want you watching no body else's kids either. U ain't worth a DIME!!!!!!! How's it feel TRASH?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 5 hr Judgment Day Watc... 2,854
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 5 hr Judgment Day Watc... 3,360
Let's play follow the word (Oct '08) 5 hr Judgment Day Watc... 3,075
Angie Beaver 6 hr SpongeBob 5
Wilma Rhodes from hair by Michael on 3rd 11 hr You know who 14
darren dj forren (Feb '15) 12 hr Trybeinguseful 50
Need someone who can carve wood Wed MindMap 9

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hinton Mortgages