tsh

Lynchburg, VA

#1 Nov 14, 2013
I think its a shame how ur own people don't support each other. I dont understand how one man can have so much influence over a whole town when he is a nobody. U KNOW WHO U R. U r taking away a bright future because ur scared ur son won't get to b the star. well news flash that may b the case anyway. CHRISTIAN??????????LMAO U R TOO FUNNY. NO HEART!!!!!!!!!!
funny

Gaithersburg, MD

#2 Nov 15, 2013
In Hinton That's A Big List.
tsh

Altavista, VA

#3 Nov 22, 2013
Well comin from me u should know and if u don't dont reply. hinton is a racist town and if u black u have no reason to stay
tsh

Lynchburg, VA

#4 Jan 28, 2014
Leave my nephew alone. He just wants to play ball. It's sad that ur SUPPOSE to b a,grown man and,yet u pick on kids. How would u feel if it was ur son????++
Mother

Fayetteville, WV

#5 Jan 28, 2014
It isnt racism this town subjects to when it comes to sports, it is honestly all in who your parents/families are. I have seen good players sit the bench while others are played simply because of who they are.

I have seen the kids be belittled in front of other players because of their weight, the fact they cant run as fast as others, or they dont have enough money to purchase dress clothes to wear to school on game day. It is a shame how these kids are treated when sports are to be something for them to enjoy.

This county isnt producing pro ball players, and in order to win as a team they have to play as a team and be treated as a team. This is something that isnt happening. I feel sorry for the coaches who are so miserable they take it out on their players because players in 10 years will still talk about how awful this coach or that coach treated them, not how they influenced them.
funny

Hyattsville, MD

#6 Jan 30, 2014
Cancelled East game. Hmm?
Safety

Beckley, WV

#7 Feb 1, 2014
If you can't make a safe environment then maybe all games should be cancelled at that school whether it be girls or boys. To tell the truth you were not happy with the results. One player does not make a team and evidently your team is nothing without him. Some other reason than just a transfer. I know for a fact that Hinton has had transfers in the past including girls and no games were cancelled by the opposing teams. Suck it up, It is over and done.
Would like to know

Beckley, WV

#8 Mar 1, 2014
Now that summers county has to play EAST in the sectionals, Do you want to cancel that one too? It doesn't matter whether it is cancelled or not, you are most probably in for a loss, so that will be it. See ya next year if you are up to it.
Michael

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Mar 2, 2014
tsh wrote:
Well comin from me u should know and if u don't dont reply. hinton is a racist town and if u black u have no reason to stay
a racist town? lol, get a life race monger.
Would like to know

Beckley, WV

#10 Mar 4, 2014
Now what? Guess it came back to bite you in the butt COACHES. Try to block another one in another year, it won't be this year. Season over!
Wow

Mount Hope, WV

#11 Mar 8, 2014
Fair is fair and that certainly was not fair for him to play AGAIN. Let any other kid try it and see what happens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley D. Delivers yet another one 16 hr Sadslut 1
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 18 hr Doug77 3,397
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 18 hr Doug77 2,032
shammas office (Mar '15) Tue yep 9
Kendra oxley Tue yep 36
Angells store in nimitz Tue ez 14
ladies on the streets Tue crazy 5

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance