First Prev
of 4
Next Last
big sister

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 13, 2009
who do u thank is the best city police office ....
Again and again

Lubbock, TX

#2 Oct 13, 2009
Do you all have to start this crap again?
none

United States

#3 Oct 13, 2009
None of them!!
little sister

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Oct 13, 2009
They are equal no one is better or worse than the other and we support every one of them.Keep up the good work men.
SNOWFLAKE2

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Oct 13, 2009
right on little sister
someone

United States

#6 Oct 13, 2009
I know I have heard new voices in the city police department. The only voice I haven't heard in a while is Wayne Martin. Does anyone know what happened with him??
Jane

Beckley, WV

#7 Oct 13, 2009
I heard his sorry rear end is out on worker's comp...again.
why

United States

#8 Oct 14, 2009
why do you all have to start this shit again?
Gotta Be

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Oct 14, 2009
Frank Brewer - Been there a long time, definitely the best!
sandy

United States

#10 Oct 15, 2009
steven grey-the best and hot
To make a difference

United States

#11 Oct 15, 2009
Wayne has never been one to sit by. It is none of yalls business whats going on. If a person puts a uniform and a badge on in this town they are braver than most. So to all the men and women who serve in uniform THANK YOU for risking your life to make ours better. They are all the best.
whats up

United States

#12 Oct 16, 2009
whats the story behind joe stewart? he seems like a nice guy but ive heard some things about him that really seem to be out of character from what i know of him
Inside Scoop

Beckley, WV

#13 Oct 16, 2009
whats up wrote:
whats the story behind joe stewart? he seems like a nice guy but ive heard some things about him that really seem to be out of character from what i know of him
I'm not exactly sure what your referring to, stating you've heard things that are "out of character." I would suggest if you have any questions about Joe Stewart, ask him. If you find he's unavailable, just ask any girl you see out in town, they've probably all had a turn.
hater

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Oct 16, 2009
Gotta Be wrote:
Frank Brewer - Been there a long time, definitely the best!
only reason he been there so long is because no one else will have him.
big sister

Charleston, WV

#15 Oct 20, 2009
Jane wrote:
I heard his sorry rear end is out on worker's comp...again.
yes again... but my sister in law goes to his house she said he fine ..running around playing with his kids..but when u see him out town he on a cane...
Jane

Beckley, WV

#16 Oct 20, 2009
big sister wrote:
<quoted text>yes again... but my sister in law goes to his house she said he fine ..running around playing with his kids..but when u see him out town he on a cane...
One more reason his sorry rear needs to go!!!
wonding

Charleston, WV

#17 Oct 22, 2009
big sister wrote:
who do u thank is the best city police office ....
not brewer he is always mean looking and never have a nice word for anyone..treat people bad
smiley

Lubbock, TX

#18 Oct 22, 2009
brewer stopped me for a light out and was very nice and polite. i have had a couple of times that i had dealings with him and he has always been polite.
He is Hateful

Beckley, WV

#19 Oct 22, 2009
smiley wrote:
brewer stopped me for a light out and was very nice and polite. i have had a couple of times that i had dealings with him and he has always been polite.
Brewer stopped me once for a simple registration light out, granted I'm aware it's suppose to be burning. I was in a low-rider pickup truck. I kept hearing.."I need to see your license and registration, and proof of insurance".. however I did nothing. Again I heard the same phrase. Brewer then jumped up in the air and yelled at me for ignoring him. I did not know what or who was saying this because I could not see Brewer over the door. Unless your on a bike your not going to see him standing beside your car. I know being a midget is a birth defect and not his fault, however, taking it out on me is not going to make you better.
Thats funny

Beckley, WV

#20 Oct 22, 2009
Midget and a little bridge troll!!! ha lmfao You are right he cant get hired anywhere no one will have him! I have friends every where and he lives in bluefield where they wont hire him he trys to buddie up with them guys and they everyone talk down about him. Mostly because he was trying to be something he was not over that way made a girl think he was a cop over there and even pulled his pepper spray out and maced her she was a stripper but still it was wrong and its keep him from being hired on from many places. They everone has a story like that one and all are pretty bad. Hinton is just a stepping stone and if you dont get out of hinton and make something better out of the job you cant find a job else where so they stay in hinton its where all the rejects work and hinton is the only one that will take them on. Yes they are our wanderfull most respected officers in the US folks right in summers county. Do your homework you will find almost every one of them has story that is being keeped hush. I know I have no respect for not a single one of them. I think of them the same way i do as mall cops they aint crap wont ever be and will prolly forever remain in hinton till tey finally screw up bad enough and it cant be covered up and just maybe then they will be gone. Just to be replaced with another reject and the circle goes on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 2 hr Judgment Day Watc... 3,358
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Meherewv 1,338
Vella's Dog BArking! 6 hr Being smart 1
Kendra Wheeler (Oct '13) 12 hr Bad ass visitor 22
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 13 hr _Zoey_ 2,852
how is everyone after the flood 16 hr casual observer 8
I just got test back that my 11 yr old daughter... Sun Earl Ray 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hinton Mortgages