Shooting on new river Ed
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
stupid

Culloden, WV

#62 Jun 17, 2013
how wrote:
the thing that got under my skin was when you said you hoped he died...let me tell you something there are a lot of Richnonds around....he is my friend my kin...he is a man that has been ill...the cops should have worked with him a diffrent way....and you ..you should have stayed in the damn house until the cops got there with your damn kids
"the cops should have worked with him in a different way?" What the hell does that mean? Oh right, " Come here cootsie booboo let me help pry the gun out your hand while you fire it off into my head...we will get you settled down in a sec ond as soon as I die?" Please..........HOW?FNNNNN rediculous are U? Do you think for one minute NO MATTER if its an upstanding citizen or a fowl mouth drunk nothings gonna happen if u near as hold a gun up to an officer of the law........hello U WILL BE SHOT!!!!!!!!!! OR does that not apply to Richmonds around these parts. If U are stupid enough to believe a nice little chat would have worked then how bout you call the law for one of those chats and try it OUT sucker!
Goober

Irvington, NJ

#63 Jun 17, 2013
george srarke wrote:
<quoted text> and " One Flew Over the Cockoos Nest " .
Hey George don't forget "Dumb & Dumber"
heepatrubl

Ada, OH

#64 Jun 18, 2013
hmmm wrote:
Gary should have been put away along time ago he has threatened to kill his neighbors for years walked around the neighborhood with his gun ask his son GW if you don't believe me he had to come in from out of town to check on him when he threatened to kill one of his neighbors for complaining about him working on the junk cars at all hours of the night...most of them work during the day and need their sleep...and trust me if they wanted his property they would have made and offer and they would have got it just like they got the old apartments that were next to him...if the government wants your land they will make an offer and get it...Happened to the families that lived on Pipestem State Park before it became what it is today.
The apartments burnt.
Dallas Girlfriend

Beckley, WV

#65 Jun 18, 2013
Listen for those who don't like what Dallas has to say that's fine. But first off our children were out playing in our yard when Gary came out shooting. And second of all this crap about we are the ones who are wrong. Hopefully Gary will spend the rest of his life behind bars since he has made it through all this.. He is a danger to the community and needs to be somewhere where he can not hurt anyone or try to hurt anyone again.
george srarke

United States

#66 Jun 19, 2013
Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Geoshoot rge don't forget "Dumb & Dumber"
. Good one Goober. You watching too many movies while collectin your welfare check. You forgot " Shoot Em Up". Stop watchin comedy and go for badass gun shootin thrillers you whimpette.
Pissed

Beckley, WV

#67 Jun 19, 2013
how wrote:
the thing that got under my skin was when you said you hoped he died...let me tell you something there are a lot of Richnonds around....he is my friend my kin...he is a man that has been ill...the cops should have worked with him a diffrent way....and you ..you should have stayed in the damn house until the cops got there with your damn kids
well if your really that stupid then maybe we will get lucky and you'll be next....dumbass
hmmm

Oak Hill, WV

#68 Jun 19, 2013
heepatrubl wrote:
<quoted text> The apartments burnt.
Partially burned...
how

Saint Albans, WV

#69 Jun 30, 2013
what kind of ass cop would up to a house with a man with a gun in side...he should have stayed out side ..untell he could talk to him...and you stupid you must be out of your mind....dum ass
Billy Bob

Oak Hill, WV

#70 Jul 1, 2013
how wrote:
what kind of ass cop would up to a house with a man with a gun in side...he should have stayed out side ..untell he could talk to him...and you stupid you must be out of your mind....dum ass
Hey stupid, any policer officer would go up to a house with guns inside considering most of the homes in WV have guns in them, but then most people are not crazy and start shooting at them. If you would read the story and are able to understand the words it clearly states the trooper went up to the door and the crazy opened the door and started shooting and the trooper returned fire. If you would like to tell the trooper what you think of his actions im sure he can be reached at the State Police office in Hinton. As for myself and most of our community we are very proud to have him here and very thankful he wasnt injuried.
mrs duncan

Brentwood, TN

#71 Sep 10, 2014
Pissed wrote:
Honestly I hope he dies...my kids were less than 50 yards from the drunken fool while he was shooting in their direction....then he shot at me also.
what don't you get a job and a life and don't use the name PISSED that's so adult !! everybody has a bad day you want me to bring all your trash out ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Levy 13 hr Tax payer 7
Jonney pence (May '17) 14 hr Elvira 7
O’Neal 18 hr A Friend of a Fri... 5
Clayton Peyatt (Jun '14) Mon Maddog 5
Cox girl or boy? Apr 21 Death Walker 5
hinton pillbillies (Jul '17) Apr 21 SWAMP WITCH 43
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Apr 20 ScaryClown 4,472

Hinton Jobs

Personal Finance

Hinton Mortgages