Next Last
Info

Sophia, WV

#1 Jun 12, 2013
Who got shot ?
curious

Powellton, WV

#2 Jun 12, 2013
they went down there because Gary Richmond was shooting at Tritons equipment and he had called Raleigh County 911 and he told them that if any cops came down there he would shoot them, so I don't know if it was him or a cop
MEEE

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Jun 12, 2013
who's equipment?
unknown

Newaygo, MI

#4 Jun 12, 2013
I have heard from an unknown source that Gary was the one that was shot; not killed, he is in custody; although this is just hearsay I do not believe that he has been killed, checking my sources, I will let you know More when I know! Also checked WVVA and WVNStv website for any further information but have not found any.....
unknown

Beckley, WV

#5 Jun 12, 2013
Gary Richmond was shot and in CAMC in critical condition he was out shooting recklessly and shot at a state trooper and he was shot back twice.. Hopefully people can learn from this tragity
Far from home

Morgantown, WV

#6 Jun 12, 2013
I hope he is ok my heart goes out to him (Gary Richmond) They tried to take his land what would you do?
Pissed

Beckley, WV

#7 Jun 12, 2013
Honestly I hope he dies...my kids were less than 50 yards from the drunken fool while he was shooting in their direction....then he shot at me also.
Far from home

Morgantown, WV

#8 Jun 12, 2013
F*$# you, I highly doubt that!
pissed

Beckley, WV

#9 Jun 12, 2013
well apparently you were not here we live right next to Gary.. He was out back he was standing behind his tractor when my children came in the house saying he was shooting I then asked him to put the gun up then he started shooting at me. He shot 5 rounds at me and my girlfriend. When the state police got here he shot 6 shots at the officer and the cop shot him twice. He deserved everything that he got. If he doesn't die he won't ever be back here. That's for sure.
hmmm

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Jun 12, 2013
Gary should have been put away along time ago he has threatened to kill his neighbors for years walked around the neighborhood with his gun ask his son GW if you don't believe me he had to come in from out of town to check on him when he threatened to kill one of his neighbors for complaining about him working on the junk cars at all hours of the night...most of them work during the day and need their sleep...and trust me if they wanted his property they would have made and offer and they would have got it just like they got the old apartments that were next to him...if the government wants your land they will make an offer and get it...Happened to the families that lived on Pipestem State Park before it became what it is today.
Far from home

Morgantown, WV

#11 Jun 12, 2013
You will one day get what you deserve Piece maker will come back some day!(soon)
hmmm

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Jun 12, 2013
Namaste Far From Home I meant no ill will towards you or Gary but I was simply stating the facts that he has been known to be a bit rambunctious
no need

Hansford, WV

#13 Jun 13, 2013
I really wish people would take into consideration, the families, who are innocent, when someone gets hurt or passes away. Gary won't be reading this and this thread will only hurt those who love him.

I am not defending Gary or his actions. However, to post such things as "Pissed" is uncalled for and hurtful to innocent people. I know someone who was there at the time this took place and have every reason to post that story is HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS.

As far as GW HAVING to come in from out of town to check on Gary... well, all I will say to that is LOL.

All I am saying is there is a family out there in tremendous pain right now so please, consider them before posting cruel and painful things. They are in enough pain at this time without some adding to it throughout this difficult time.
Far from home

Morgantown, WV

#14 Jun 13, 2013
no need wrote:
I really wish people would take into consideration, the families, who are innocent, when someone gets hurt or passes away. Gary won't be reading this and this thread will only hurt those who love him.
I am not defending Gary or his actions. However, to post such things as "Pissed" is uncalled for and hurtful to innocent people. I know someone who was there at the time this took place and have every reason to post that story is HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS.
As far as GW HAVING to come in from out of town to check on Gary... well, all I will say to that is LOL.
All I am saying is there is a family out there in tremendous pain right now so please, consider them before posting cruel and painful things. They are in enough pain at this time without some adding to it throughout this difficult time.
Thank you!
hmmm

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Jun 13, 2013
LOL all you want but when he threatened to kill someone I know personally that lives in the neighborhood GW was called and he came in...so LOL all you want but you will be the one looking like a fool at the end of the day...
no need wrote:
Justice

Lewisburg, WV

#16 Jun 13, 2013
Far from home wrote:
I hope he is ok my heart goes out to him (Gary Richmond) They tried to take his land what would you do?
The people you need to feel sorry for are the the ones he drug into this no body was trying to take anything when he did this last night,Gary Richmond is an old drunk POS always has been. This time he endangered children's lives and got his just deserve. If he lives I hope he gets the rest of his life in jail. When you careless shoot a gun in public and at a police officer you bring this on yourself.
what comes goes

Warfordsburg, PA

#17 Jun 13, 2013
TRUE that!!!!!!!!!! Don't shoot guns near people....you wont get shot by people!!!!!!!!!!
hmmm

Oak Hill, WV

#18 Jun 13, 2013
hmmm

Oak Hill, WV

#19 Jun 13, 2013
from the sounds of the news story if Gary does make it out of the hospital then it won't see the light of day...if the family would have taken care of this several years ago when he threatened to kill his neighbor I know then this would never have happened and YES the family did know because I know they were told...dislike this comment all you like but the truth is the truth and some people can't handle it! He should have been locked up when he set out on his porch with a gun when Triton first started working on the road...but when some people are too oblivious to admit there is a problem when there is one...but at least Justice was served
No need

Saint Albans, WV

#20 Jun 13, 2013
To HMMM
Let me break this down for you. You can name call all you want because we know you have all the facts and you are perfect. According to your last comment, you have FORCED someone to get help also, because it would make no sense for someone to make such comments when they have not walked in those shoes.

The part of your comment that I am disputing is GW HAD to come in from out of town to check on his dad. I am not disputing that Gary did as you claim, but I am not saying he did it either. There are other children, one specifically, who is very well-respected, very well-liked, and very mature, and lives locally and has checked on both of his parents many times. I have no doubt he would have checked on his dad and tried to help him any way he can. Did someone call GW and did GW come in? Possibly. However, GW did not HAVE to come in and check on his dad. This I know for a fact and IF GW sold you that story you should get a refund.

I am so glad that you have all the facts and you are so intelligent to enlighten us.

Now please do explain how you FORCE a family member to get help. Please explain exactly what steps you take and who you talk too. Please explain how that system works. Please enlighten us as how you know exactly what steps the family did take and what they did NOT do. Please do tell us how you force someone into treatment when they don't want treatment. I am sure there are many people who would like to know this as well as many of us have loved ones that need help and have tried to get help for our loved ones but was told if the person does not want treatment there is nothing you can do. I am so sure you have walked this path and apparently succeeded or you would NOT be making these comments. You can continue judging this family and posting these comments but you are NOT proving anything at all. You are only causing innocent people more pain at a time when this family is already in so much pain. So, with that being said I will LEAVE you with this thought and I will not respond to your comments again. This could be your loved one and someone could be blaming YOU. Karma is not always nice and when it bites, the bite usually hurts for a long long time. You better pray karma doesn't knock on your door anytime soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) Mon Hatti_Hollerand 2,032
Angells store in nimitz Mon Skeeter 13
Kendra oxley Sun Nail it 35
shammas office (Mar '15) Sun hope so 8
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) Sun Honest Babe 3,396
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) Sun Doug77 2,891
Magic Mart Girl Sun Curious 1

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance