Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2 Mar 8, 2013
Who cares
need answer

Charleston, WV

#3 Mar 8, 2013
billy gill was charged with 2 counts of arson and 2 counts of atempted murder wow why so little there was 11 homes that burned and about 30 people that were in them that could have lost their lives i just peronally don't think that he's is getting charged with enough for the horrible thing he done
Your Answer

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Mar 8, 2013
You think he should have 30 counts of Attempted Murder?! Some of you are not going to be happy unless he's dead, huh? What he did was terrible and he will probably spend the rest of his life behind bars. Isn't that good enough?
Why are most of you people from out of state saying things, you don't even live here anymore. I don't remember seeing any of this about Joe Brown... Were you big mouths afraid because he was black?
need answer

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 8, 2013
i live in hinton and i do believe that both of them should be behind bars or just under the jail for the rest of their lives hinton does not need things like this and i do think that there is alot more that could be there too then it would probably help them and hinton
hillbilly

Hansford, WV

#6 Mar 8, 2013
they are in yesterdays paper but you can go to the register heralds website, it gives all the names there.there are quite a few people that I know on there,check it out. Register Herald/Summers County Indictments
under the jail

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Mar 8, 2013
Wouldn't they be dead if they were under the jail? That would certainly shorten the rest of their lives.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#8 Mar 9, 2013
Yeah
Gone With The Wind

Fayetteville, WV

#9 Mar 10, 2013
Due dilligence and due process are rights of us all.Hope justice will prevail as it should and what of depraved indifference when a person sets fire to a structure are they considering the inhabitants or just don't really give a shit? Actually I still favor the stocks and public humiliation as a punishment for crime as well as working off restitutions for damages;just old school here.Cruel and unusual punishment for cruel crimes oh my punishment to fit the crime the thought of it all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 14 hr brittany pierce b... 4,244
Dj adkins 22 hr Curious 21
curious. Sat Out of state 6
Kevin Dowain Thompson Fri Peeeweeeee 11
Jessie Patterson pew wee Fri Family 14
Murder Of Lish Dodson (Dec '09) Fri Bee 10
Nose jobs dj A Sep 22 Worthless 46

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance