debbie reed

Huntington, IN

#1 Apr 7, 2014
I know she just lost a baby and I feel terrible for her but should she be in dannys bar drinking and smoking weed?
wow

United States

#2 Apr 7, 2014
debbie reed wrote:
I know she just lost a baby and I feel terrible for her but should she be in dannys bar drinking and smoking weed?
snitch
PartyON

Francisco, IN

#3 Apr 7, 2014
debbie reed wrote:
Damn right! She deserves to "cut loose" and get a little frisky with guys down here at Danny's! We'll see that some "lucky" guy gives her a ride home tonight.
Derek

Francisco, IN

#4 Apr 7, 2014
Maybe she should swallow this time!
Terrible

Blacksburg, VA

#5 Apr 7, 2014
And how would you know unless you were in Danny's bar ? She obviously needs help and not someone talking shit about her on topix. What have you done to help her ?
SHAME

Beckley, WV

#6 Apr 7, 2014
You should all be ashamed of yourselves and pray to God that what happened to her doesn't ever happen to you. I don't even know her other then she just lost her baby and if she is drinking or whatever maybe that is all she can do to live another day with the hurt and loss she feels! Shame on you all!
Terrible

Blacksburg, VA

#7 Apr 7, 2014
Exactly. Some people have no heart
inconceivable

United States

#8 Apr 7, 2014
For such a little place, y'all sure do have a lot of cold hearted people.
attention getter

Richmond, VA

#9 Apr 7, 2014
Hell they posted pics of her poor baby on fb then commented mean shit to people who called to show they cared. she should be home grieving that child instead of slumming. guess shes trying to get pregnant again. people should not give her money...shes drinkin and smokin it up
jessica

Prospect, VA

#10 Apr 8, 2014
do u know what its like to lose a child? Probably not,considering the way ur acting,.A child that u carried for 9 months and loved more than anything only for the DR's to tell u she didn't make it? Deb and Jon are going thru a lot right now.It's a terrible thing to go thru.I can't imagine the pain they're in,my heart aches for both of them and the immediate family too.They just lost their child and u wanna get on here and bash them because she had a drink? I'd have a drink too,that kinda stuff can take a toll on u.u feel like ur whole worlds been ripped apart.But if u have a problem with either one,u need to go say it to their face and quit being a little coward and posting behind a fake name.Jon and Deb,if u read this,I'm so sorry for what ur going thru,I love u both very much! U 2 are great people and I'm glad u 2 are together.Don't let these little assholes get the best of u-they obviously ain't got much of a life to get on here and talk shit like this..Maybe they'll grow a heart one day...
jessica

Prospect, VA

#11 Apr 8, 2014
Attention Getter-yeah thats what ur after! And I understand why he made that comment.people don't want nothing to do with u until something happens and they wanna be all nosey...a lot of people are fake and only want in on everything when all the commotion starts.I don't see a damn thing wrong with posting pic's of their baby.it's their child,and if u don't wanna see it,hit the delete button! Now,shut the hell up and let them grieve in peace!
live life right

Capitol Heights, MD

#12 Apr 11, 2014
Instead of drinking and smoking every cent they were given through this tragedy maybe they should save it and work on getting transportation so they could get jobs and maybe when she does get pregnant again the next baby will have a better life. I heard she wasn't even upset at the wake . Never shed a tear. Everyone was talking about it and the fact that she looked and acted like she was high
inconceivable

Lawrenceville, GA

#13 Apr 11, 2014
You're f#*-@d up. Period. I promise you, you will rue being so ugly. Shame on you. Enjoy your karma.
live life right wrote:
Instead of drinking and smoking every cent they were given through this tragedy maybe they should save it and work on getting transportation so they could get jobs and maybe when she does get pregnant again the next baby will have a better life. I heard she wasn't even upset at the wake . Never shed a tear. Everyone was talking about it and the fact that she looked and acted like she was high

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hinton of the 1950"s (Oct '09) 1 hr PIPESTEM BOY 1942 2,528
Ladies working in Hinton businesses 5 hr Horny girl 3
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 8 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,236
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 8 hr SWAMP WITCH 1,405
Lets play "follow the word" (Dec '10) 8 hr SWAMP WITCH 525
Let's play all over - Follow the "WORD":) (Mar '10) 8 hr SWAMP WITCH 570
last letter first (Sep '13) 8 hr SWAMP WITCH 925
More from around the web

Hinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE