Jeffrey

Charleston, WV

#1 Feb 8, 2014
Does anyone know what they are going to be building... I have heard that a new Kroger Gas station is going to be built where the old Long John Silvers was.. also was told something about a new Sheetz coming to Avis, and possibly a new Dollar General? Just wondering :)
Hinton girl

Elkview, WV

#2 Feb 14, 2014
I haven't heard anything about the Kroger gas station so I have no idea about that but I will say that it would be nice! but as of Sheetz that is a NO and a YES on a new Dollar General store in Avis where they are gonna tear down those houses and I will say that I don't agree with at all!!
i agree

Richmond, VA

#3 Feb 18, 2014
Why are they tearing down those houses people was living there and i believe that one house someobe had just moved in recently.
well

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Feb 19, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
Does anyone know what they are going to be building... I have heard that a new Kroger Gas station is going to be built where the old Long John Silvers was.. also was told something about a new Sheetz coming to Avis, and possibly a new Dollar General? Just wondering :)
I know some people were looking to come in with something. They backed out. They said they can't risk putting something in Hinton until they start putting some of these druggies and thieves in jail and not letting them out the next day. So sad. Hinton will become a ghost town unless you get a politician with enough balls to do something about the whole town. I don't care if its the Elephant or the Jackass party. Whoever it is they are going to have to stand up to everybody and put the druggies and thieves out of business. I would start with the Doctors first. Hinton disappoints me right now.
hello people

Lewisburg, WV

#5 Feb 20, 2014
We need more nice placs to eat at here in Hinton. I hate to drive all the way to Beckley.
Pickin my Feet

Dubois, IN

#6 Feb 20, 2014
hello people wrote:
We need more nice placs to eat at here in Hinton. I hate to drive all the way to Beckley.
People in Hinton are broke and on dope. Eatin places don't accept food stamps!
Frequent Diner

Louisville, KY

#7 Feb 20, 2014
Dairy Queen
Kirks
Chinese Place
Pizza Hut
McDonalds
The Market
Chestnut Revival
Pops
Kirk's Market
Brandon's
Oak Supper Club
Mountain Creek Lodge
Lowell Market
Subway
What kind of restaurant would you like to see come into the area?
Jimmy Love

Dubois, IN

#8 Feb 21, 2014
Frequent Diner wrote:
Dairy Queen
Kirks
Chinese Place
Pizza Hut
McDonalds
The Market
Chestnut Revival
Pops
Kirk's Market
Brandon's
Oak Supper Club
Mountain Creek Lodge
Lowell Market
Subway
What kind of restaurant would you like to see come into the area?
Hey Buddy how about a Hooters? 1 problem, nothing in Hinton looks good enuff to work at Hooters.. think u gotta have nice Ta ta's and a full set of teeth. gonna have to haul some girls in from outta state.
u know

Gandeeville, WV

#9 Mar 11, 2014
has anyone found out what it will be?
Hinton girl

Charleston, WV

#10 Mar 19, 2014
DOLLAR GENERAL is going in on the land where they are taking the houses down in Avis
mary

Mount Hope, WV

#11 Mar 23, 2014
looks like were going to get 2 more choices Mexican and river bar opening
Fernando

Charleston, WV

#12 Apr 11, 2014
Heard the drug distribution business next to Pinching Pennies is going real well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 7 hr _Zoey_ 2,060
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 7 hr _Zoey_ 1,187
Let's play all over - Follow the "WORD":) (Mar '10) 8 hr SWAMP WITCH 535
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 9 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,600
Lets play "follow the word" (Dec '10) 9 hr SWAMP WITCH 510
Let's play follow the word (Oct '08) 9 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,906
Memory stick 13 hr Artimus 2
More from around the web

Hinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE