First Prev
of 2
Next Last
conserned

Clinton, MD

#1 Jun 3, 2014
That place is a joke for a bar. nobody goes there the help is rude & so is the owner. it looks like a lot of people are there all the time but they are at the trailers buying drugs. great job trying to clean it up. i do believe the guy that owns the bar owns them also to trashy for me.
Bartender

Dunbar, WV

#2 Jun 4, 2014
conserned wrote:
That place is a joke for a bar. nobody goes there the help is rude & so is the owner. it looks like a lot of people are there all the time but they are at the trailers buying drugs. great job trying to clean it up. i do believe the guy that owns the bar owns them also to trashy for me.
Thank you for your comment, I am a slightly new bartender there, trying to change things..
Its a work in progress..

The drug problem is being handled,. I can not help what was there before I started to work there,. I only allow bar patrons to park there now. Im not there 7 days a week tho, so I can't help everything. But I am implying lots of new things... Dj/Karaoke nights, Beer pong night- Dance floor, and ect... I have a lot of work ahead of me, but maybe if I can get some local support, it wont be as hard.

I am only one person and can only do so much at a time. Maybe you could come out this Saturday night and meet the New Bartender? I am a nice person that appreciates her costumers.
Bartender

Dunbar, WV

#3 Jun 4, 2014
I hope maybe I can change your mind about things :)
Born in Hinton

Dunbar, WV

#4 Jun 4, 2014
No your doing a good job! it's not your fault that the biggest pill pusher in Hinton is living in one of those trailers. But he won't be there long. So good luck with the bar! Keep doing what your doing.
Bartender

Dunbar, WV

#5 Jun 4, 2014
Born in Hinton wrote:
No your doing a good job! it's not your fault that the biggest pill pusher in Hinton is living in one of those trailers. But he won't be there long. So good luck with the bar! Keep doing what your doing.
Thank you Hinton'eer :) you comment is greatly appreciated! I'm just gonna keep doin, and if they come they come, if they don't they don't. I'm also working on a food menu... Lots to come in the future!
Here

Charleston, WV

#6 Jun 6, 2014
What gets me is - I used to go there to shoot pool.. They had it boxed in not using the part of the building that used to be open under I am guessing different management. Anymore I wont shoot pool there, all the tables are wore out and the sticks.. Best take your own
Bartender

Charleston, WV

#7 Jun 10, 2014
Here wrote:
What gets me is - I used to go there to shoot pool.. They had it boxed in not using the part of the building that used to be open under I am guessing different management. Anymore I wont shoot pool there, all the tables are wore out and the sticks.. Best take your own

I understand your complaint... We are working on making things better, the pool tables have been moved, but we do need some new sticks, that is something I will talk with the owner about replacing and getting new/or better ones. We have discussed getting rid of one of the pool tables and putting a ping/pong table for beer pong, and a dart board. Any ideas are welcome, will do anything to improve the place and bring business!:) Thank you!!
b bop

Mount Hope, WV

#8 Jun 12, 2014
may i suggest a topless bartender
Bartender

Elkview, WV

#9 Jun 13, 2014
b bop wrote:
may i suggest a topless bartender
lol...I don't know how appropriate that would be....but, good suggestion! lol Thanks
carma

Mechanicsville, VA

#10 Jun 28, 2014
This place is a joke. you can't get served & when you do its not very cold. they never have soda for non drinkers the staff is rude & don't give a f**k bout customers. went by on a weekend & it was closed up by 11 pm. you won't get business that way. the owner is an ass likes to bragg bout all the $ he has. if you want a successful bar put some $ into it. i don't even think they have food. what a waste ofc space.
Bartender

Charleston, WV

#11 Jul 27, 2014
carma wrote:
This place is a joke. you can't get served & when you do its not very cold. they never have soda for non drinkers the staff is rude & don't give a f**k bout customers. went by on a weekend & it was closed up by 11 pm. you won't get business that way. the owner is an ass likes to bragg bout all the $ he has. if you want a successful bar put some $ into it. i don't even think they have food. what a waste ofc space.

The staff is different now, 3 new bartenders, and NEW MENU, LOTS of great new food, the place has been opened up and re-arranged, great new atmosphere, FRIENDLY staff, CLEAN. We are working on more changes to make us better, possibly Draft beer, beer pong, dart tournaments, ect.
I cannot make you change your opinion, but maybe you could give the place another chance before you say mean hateful things about us.

Peace to you and yours...
Customer

United States

#12 Jul 28, 2014
The Lilly Pad is the only place to go and watch a game with a good atmosphere and friendly staff around here. Every time I go there I feel welcomed and have a great time. Glad to have it around and look forward to going more in the future.
West End

Dunbar, WV

#13 Jul 30, 2014
Sorry to hear about the robbery and stabbings over the weekend. I hope they catch whomever was involved. Wishing the stabbed bartender and customer a speedy recovery.
lol

United States

#14 Jul 30, 2014
Yes great atmosphere, nothing like getting tied up and cut with a knife while playing poker!
just saying

Piney View, WV

#15 Aug 2, 2014
l hear it's an inside job that went wrong.
Ya never know

Beckley, WV

#16 Aug 2, 2014
just saying wrote:
l hear it's an inside job that went wrong.
Could have been an inside job that went exactly as planned..ya know?
truth

Alexandria, VA

#17 Aug 2, 2014
I heard it was an inside job, on the news 8000 was taken?? Really did that kind of business that night? Sure hope the police keep watching the only one involved. Something is definitely going on with her & her husband!! Watch closely!!
carma

Bowie, MD

#18 Aug 3, 2014
truth wrote:
I heard it was an inside job, on the news 8000 was taken?? Really did that kind of business that night? Sure hope the police keep watching the only one involved. Something is definitely going on with her & her husband!! Watch closely!!
well her husband is not black i now him well for 20 years he would give the shirt of his back he is a good friend and her uncle had to almost beat the door down that night cause he was asleep so people don't know crap
carma

Bowie, MD

#19 Aug 3, 2014
Her and her husband wasn't involved i go there and shoot pool with them and have know them for years
carma

Bowie, MD

#20 Aug 3, 2014
People are stupid i would love for. who ever is talking shit about him to say it to his face that's right they are p$$$ys cause they have to hide behind a computer and not use there name if he finds out who hurt his wife i fill sorry for them cause he will hurt them over her he works for what they have i see him walking every day just to pay his bills and trying to make a few dollars he should get a lawyer and bust the owner i heard he is peace of shit and don't care about what happened to his wife he only cares about the money he lost but i know her husband i have known him for about ten years

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Day report not doing their job 49 min Ronald Bentonray ... 27
To Williams Transport 3 hr ITS A SHAME 15
Ppl In Hinton That Police Needs To Get Off The ... 3 hr Society Votes 1
CSX men cheating? (Dec '11) 21 hr csxlikestoplay 40
you people Tue Fed Up With Homew... 3
jc walters Mon Boss lady 11
parking at rail road day Mon Che 2
Hinton Dating
Find my Match

Hinton Jobs