Sheriff Wheeler...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
TheWord

Charleston, WV

#1 Mar 4, 2008
I thought he did a good job overall,but...
His blackeye will always be his daughters. He cleaned a lot of things up and sent away some bad people,but he has never done anything to his daughters,not once. Drugs are ruining this town...
policeman

Winterville, NC

#2 Mar 4, 2008
Let him be, he puts an honest effort in serving our community.
TheWord

Charleston, WV

#3 Mar 4, 2008
Never said he didn't. But that doesn't mean family should get a pass.
Just Thought

United States

#4 Mar 5, 2008
policeman wrote:
Let him be, he puts an honest effort in serving our community.
How can you say he put an honest effort into serving our community when he turned a blind eye to what his daughters were doing. Thats hippacritical dont you think. The community deserved protection and safety from his daughters as well dont you think. You cant put one drug dealer away and not the other. His daughters were just as much as a threat and a burden on the community as any other drug user or dealer. So why does everyone keep taking up for Sheriff Wheeler saying thats his personal life and he cant help that his daughters fell pray to the system of drug abuse. If you have sympathy for them why not any other drug addict. Alot of people has fell pray to these streets and you all want them locked under the Jail but, because 2 girls happen 2 be Sheriff Wheelers Daughters you think they deserve the special treatment that they have been getting. Beeing a Sherriff is one job thats not suppose to come with Family Benefits!
kendra

Sumerco, WV

#5 Mar 6, 2008
you all have nothing better to do than this!!! half of the shit on here is not even true, if my grandfather could catch his daughters doing drugs they would go to jail just like anyone else. trust me he has taken me to jail. maybe you all should get your stories straight before you go writing all of this bull shit, because you have no clue what your even babbling on about get a fucking life!!!!!!
lol

United States

#6 Mar 6, 2008
kendra really how funny is that maybe your name should be thrown in the mix with your mothers come on now isn't that the pot calling the kettle black or are you bragging that he cant catch u all witch is it
DUMBASS

Gainesville, TX

#7 Mar 13, 2008
SCREW all yall how the hell can he help what his daughters do!!! thats right not a thing yall are just mad cuz he busted either ur friends or family!!! so i dont think yall are ne better

“Unions are still scum ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#8 Mar 13, 2008
The more I read about this community, the more I am just simply amazed. DUMBASS, kendra, and policeman. Please keep up the entertainment. Oh and for you policeman, You are so typical of LE. Not an ounce of motivation or drive. Keep making those excuses no matter what.
BlaH-BlaH-BlaH

Clear Spring, MD

#9 Mar 13, 2008
DUMBASS wrote:
SCREW all yall how the hell can he help what his daughters do!!! thats right not a thing yall are just mad cuz he busted either ur friends or family!!! so i dont think yall are ne better
No one ever said, Gary Wheeler could help what his daughters do. Why does evertone assume that no one like the Sheriff because he has busted them for drugs are someone in there Family. The fact is and I know for a fact that he has caught his daugters in with other people doing drugs and selling/buying and he told them to go home and took the other people to jail or indighted them up in the paper for it. He keeps his daughters name out of them papers he tries to hide it from the Public eye because he dont want to world to know that his daughters, members of his own family are doing what he is apposing against. Thats what the Sheriff is doing wrong. What cant you understand or see that he is hipacritical when it comes to his daughters. Like I said, so many times before why does everyone else deserve to go to jail and have there name put in the paper for everyone to see. And his daughters do not just because Daddy's Sheriff!!!!!!!!!!
Dawg

Clear Spring, MD

#10 Mar 13, 2008
No they get Rehab! But, everyone else has to go to Jail! But, never mind I'm just mad because, he has busted me for Drug's. How can someone be mad at him for doing his job. Everyone dislikes the Sheriff because, he gives his daughter's that Special Daddy Benefit's!
Dawg

Clear Spring, MD

#11 Mar 13, 2008
No, he just send's them to Rehab! I forgot, I'm just mad because, the Sheriff has busted me for drug's! How can someone dislike him for doing his job. The way I see it. If your man enough to do the crime, then your man enough to do the time! So people can't hate the man for doing his job, but when it comes to giving his Daughter's that Special Daddy Benefit's then it does make a differance! Plus Wheeler has a punk a** attitude he goes to far in what his power allow's!!!!
Dawg

Clear Spring, MD

#12 Mar 13, 2008
Soorry about the double print. I hit the send button before I was finished!
96 grad

Brentwood, TN

#13 Mar 13, 2008
MSO4 wrote:
The more I read about this community, the more I am just simply amazed. DUMBASS, kendra, and policeman. Please keep up the entertainment. Oh and for you policeman, You are so typical of LE. Not an ounce of motivation or drive. Keep making those excuses no matter what.
You certainly have an issue with cops. You are telling on yourself. Do you personally know any of the cops in hinton, city or county? Oh well, you are a little shallow and small minded-not much substance to your words.

“Unions are still scum ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#14 Mar 13, 2008
96 grad wrote:
<quoted text>You certainly have an issue with cops. You are telling on yourself. Do you personally know any of the cops in hinton, city or county? Oh well, you are a little shallow and small minded-not much substance to your words.
Maybe you should learn to read. I was responding to "policemans" statement that because the Sherriff tries hard we should lave him be. He was elected to do a job. Not try and do a job. I was referring to "policemans" very low standards. And thanks for calling me names, that just adds so much to the debate. Some people are such fools.
David

Beckley, WV

#15 Mar 18, 2008
MSO4,This guy is a pretender, he isn't a retired veteran or anythhing at all. Just a clown who takes up space and types bullsh*t. Of course he don't know any of the police officers, thier training or education. If he told us his name we'd all get a laugh but its not gonna happen.
I guess he'll repond to this, he'll pretend to know more than he does and talk more bullsh*t.
1 post removed
guess

Charleston, WV

#17 Mar 18, 2008
MSO4 do you just hate cops in general? Everything you post is negative toward law enforcement. The police must have caught you do something you shouldn't have for you to have hatred that bad. Did you get caught touching little kids or something sick like that?? Well its not like you would admit it anyhow. You will deny ever being arrested just like every other criminal. They are always innocent.
LETITGO

Clear Spring, MD

#18 Mar 18, 2008
Why not let Gary and the decisions he has made go. He is almost out of the office. Beware though if your thinking of voting for Curtis Shaver your gonna get the same politics when it comes to the family. Curtis has a colorful family and you will see a repeat of Wheeler in the office. Let the past go and work on the future.

“Unions are still scum ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#19 Mar 18, 2008
guess wrote:
MSO4 do you just hate cops in general? Everything you post is negative toward law enforcement. The police must have caught you do something you shouldn't have for you to have hatred that bad. Did you get caught touching little kids or something sick like that?? Well its not like you would admit it anyhow. You will deny ever being arrested just like every other criminal. They are always innocent.
So childish. And why do these cops can do no wrong people always talk about children. Sicko's. I actually feel sorry for you. By your post I can tell you have SMS or small man syndrome. It's ok nobody will pick on you again. Have a nice day slick.
Vote for Wheeler

Charleston, WV

#20 Mar 20, 2008
He is handsome for his age and he knows it. Now that's a sexy combination.
Vote for Wheeler

Charleston, WV

#21 Mar 20, 2008
He is SEXY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 8 hr SWAMP WITCH 3,355
Let's play follow the word (Oct '08) 8 hr SWAMP WITCH 3,072
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 8 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,849
how is everyone after the flood 11 hr casual observer 2
who is brittany bowels (Aug '13) 17 hr Mountain Man 77
I just got test back that my 11 yr old daughter... 23 hr know her well 9
Need someone who can carve wood Jun 22 Beavis 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hinton Mortgages