Got shot in an argument in Alta.
terrible

United States

#3 Jan 9, 2013
His boyfriend shot him.
curious

Beckley, WV

#4 Jan 9, 2013
is this the same guy from talcott that was shot in Greenbrier county?
hinton

United States

#5 Jan 9, 2013
Yes
friend

Hansford, WV

#6 Jan 9, 2013
terrible wrote:
His boyfriend shot him.
You are a nasty person.
Charles Manson

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Jan 10, 2013
terrible wrote:
His boyfriend shot him.
That is low,this guy is dead and it does not matter what over.His family is suffering and u have nothing but neg. to say then don't say nothing at all.Prayers for the family.
need answer

Hurricane, WV

#8 Jan 10, 2013
very true why should it matter at all if you have a boyfriend, girlfriend or no compainion if you are killed this is bad how would you feel if it happened to you and others were talking trash think about that! So sad for the family:(

Since: Jan 13

Sophia, WV

#9 Jan 10, 2013
I know this guy I think. Did he have a brother named johnny? They went to school with me about 5 years ago

Since: Jan 13

Sophia, WV

#10 Jan 10, 2013
Ya im sorry to here that about him. He was a good guy. I worked with him. He was a good friend of mine and will be missed.
Info

United States

#11 Jan 12, 2013
RiverMonster wrote:
I know this guy I think. Did he have a brother named johnny? They went to school with me about 5 years ago
Yes
prayers

United States

#12 Jan 13, 2013
so sad how things happen to some of the most kind hearted people lots of prayers that way
wvgirl

United States

#13 Jan 25, 2013
omg, wow.... I am so sorry to hear this. I went to school with him and used to be really good friends with him.... What happened? someone just shot him? Wow... just can't believe this.
redneckgirl

Rock Hill, SC

#14 Jan 14, 2014
Charles Manson wrote:
<quoted text>
That is low,this guy is dead and it does not matter what over.His family is suffering and u have nothing but neg. to say then don't say nothing at all.Prayers for the family.
I agree. Thank you. Brian dated my sister for about 2-3 years and lived with us. We became close and he became my big brother. He was the most amazing guy i've EVER known. It's just a little over a year since he passed, and the pains still fresh. Thanks for the support and prayers, they're greatly appreciated.

“I am whatever you say I am!”

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Jump In The Branch

#15 Jan 15, 2014
Brian was one of my dearest friends, and though this happened a year ago, the pain is still fresh. I loved Brian, as did many other people. He was an amazing man, and he touched the hearts of many. I hope one day justice will see the man who killed him and the woman who caused it all. I miss Brian so much, as does his family, and many others. I pray for his family everyday, I'm a close friend to them. I know he's up in Heaven smiling down on all of us and looking out for us. I know we will all see him again one day. R.I.P. Brian Adam Meadows, one of the best men I've ever known and loved <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr UTrashy 1,487
Threesome 4 hr lol 15
Kendra oxley 7 hr I give up 17
Its a shame!!! 11 hr I see you 1
true/false game (Mar '12) 15 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,593
Face up Kari 22 hr Westwards 5
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) Thu Honest Babe 3,383

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance