First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned

Charleston, WV

#1 Dec 11, 2008
I heard that there were a couple guys that were beat up maybe on Tuesday. I heard one guy is still in the hospital and his name was Frankie. The other guy is out but is supposed to have a broken nose and jaw. I was just wondering if anyone else had heard anything about it.
Friend

Greenville, NC

#2 Dec 11, 2008
There was a hbeating sometime this week, and the person happend to be my friends cousin.
The two I know for sure that did it were Tasha F. and David S.
The FBI is involved with that beating because the person was homosexual and its a hate crime.
They called him a "faggot, queer and to go to hell" from what the person who was beat said.

I'm ashamed to have been friends with Tasha.
Friend

Greenville, NC

#3 Dec 11, 2008
That is all I know at the moment.
1 post removed
Concerned

Charleston, WV

#5 Dec 11, 2008
What I heard supposedly was to involve two city cops, but you know how things get started about the cops. I'm sorry for your friends cousin. People really need to accept people as they are, not how they want them to be.
Friend

Greenville, NC

#6 Dec 11, 2008
Yeah, he's out of the hospital right now from what I know. His face is swollen and he is missing some teeth from it.
I don't know about this beating you're taking about. Was it in town?
Wonder

Beckley, WV

#7 Dec 11, 2008
I wonder if they were the same ones that were involved with the beating that came across the scanner on Sunday? I think these Sizemore kids have done enough, it is time they are stopped. It is a shame that Tasha feels the need to belittle herself to their standards.
Friend

Greenville, NC

#8 Dec 11, 2008
I used to be friends with her for about 3-4 years and she used to be a good person. She was active in SCHS Drama, was in a Christian band, and now look at her.
It's a shame that she's letting her youth go to waste.
Crazy

Beckley, WV

#9 Dec 11, 2008
I know the person who got hurt as well, he has had his run of bad luck with these people the past couple of weeks, and has made decisions personally that werent good ones, but in no way deserved this. No one does.

I hope that the people who did this get put away for a long time, these Siezmore boys need to be stopped once and for all.
OlHomey

AOL

#10 Dec 11, 2008
Crazy wrote:
I hope that the people who did this get put away for a long time, these Siezmore boys need to be stopped once and for all.
Point them out and I will hunt them down like dogs and beat them until they wish they were girls.
Crazy

Beckley, WV

#11 Dec 12, 2008
knowing where they stay helpful enough?
Just Wondering

United States

#12 Dec 12, 2008
There is a Summers County boy in SJR now with the name of Daniel Sizemore, is he the same?
funny

Lyburn, WV

#13 Dec 12, 2008
None of you people have the slightest idea what you are talking about.
Student

Charleston, WV

#14 Dec 13, 2008
Just Wondering wrote:
There is a Summers County boy in SJR now with the name of Daniel Sizemore, is he the same?
Yes, that's him.
Tasha Fotopoulos

United States

#15 Dec 20, 2008
I really dont appreciate all that is being said on here about me...I was not involved in this beating whatsoever I do not hang out with the sizemores anymore they screwed me over once and it wont happen again..im so sick of everyone assuming things and then spreading the rumor before they even know what really went on Daniel was sent back to SRJ because of this crime...I would never do this to anyone and anyone who really knows me knows that i dont fight unless i have to...I do not believe in it...I believe in defending myself but never instigating...so obviously you werent really my friend if you believed these dumb asses in Hinton...This town is a joke anymore all people want to do is talk about others so they can feel better about themselves...I am ashamed of the people in this town...mind your own business....worry about your life and how you can excel in life dont worry about me and what Ive done cause one day I will be someone and I would hate to hear that no one here has changed...
how dumb u r

Greenville, NC

#16 Dec 20, 2008
Tasha Fotopoulos wrote:
I really dont appreciate all that is being said on here about me...I was not involved in this beating whatsoever I do not hang out with the sizemores anymore they screwed me over once and it wont happen again..im so sick of everyone assuming things and then spreading the rumor before they even know what really went on Daniel was sent back to SRJ because of this crime...I would never do this to anyone and anyone who really knows me knows that i dont fight unless i have to...I do not believe in it...I believe in defending myself but never instigating...so obviously you werent really my friend if you believed these dumb asses in Hinton...This town is a joke anymore all people want to do is talk about others so they can feel better about themselves...I am ashamed of the people in this town...mind your own business....worry about your life and how you can excel in life dont worry about me and what Ive done cause one day I will be someone and I would hate to hear that no one here has changed...
I don't know you, but you sound more mature, and smarter than a lot of people on this site. Just remember your statement of being someone,(I'm guessing making your life a success) and don't let anyone hold you down because of what you've done in the past, and certainly not because of things that you were "rumored" to have done.
Good luck to you Tasha.
Daniel

AOL

#17 Dec 21, 2008
Tasha Fotopoulos wrote:
I really dont appreciate all that is being said on here about me...I was not involved in this beating whatsoever I do not hang out with the sizemores anymore they screwed me over once and it wont happen again..im so sick of everyone assuming things and then spreading the rumor before they even know what really went on Daniel was sent back to SRJ because of this crime...I would never do this to anyone and anyone who really knows me knows that i dont fight unless i have to...I do not believe in it...I believe in defending myself but never instigating...so obviously you werent really my friend if you believed these dumb asses in Hinton...This town is a joke anymore all people want to do is talk about others so they can feel better about themselves...I am ashamed of the people in this town...mind your own business....worry about your life and how you can excel in life dont worry about me and what Ive done cause one day I will be someone and I would hate to hear that no one here has changed...
You are sooooooooooo full of shit.
haha

Barnesville, OH

#18 Dec 21, 2008
Tasha you are full of shit!

you were the one who did it

i hope your ass gets put in jail for a really long time

you have not grown up

you were a nice young girl at one time

but you got involved with the wrong crowd and you screwed your life over

have fun in jail
I know

Saint Albans, WV

#19 Dec 21, 2008
Concerned wrote:
What I heard supposedly was to involve two city cops, but you know how things get started about the cops. I'm sorry for your friends cousin. People really need to accept people as they are, not how they want them to be.
what cops.what did they do?
Tasha Fotopoulos

Lyburn, WV

#20 Dec 29, 2008
haha wrote:
Tasha you are full of shit!
you were the one who did it
i hope your ass gets put in jail for a really long time
you have not grown up
you were a nice young girl at one time
but you got involved with the wrong crowd and you screwed your life over
have fun in jail
Unless you were there then you dont know what happened...I dont know you and I wont judge you for what you want to believe...but I will defend myself in this situation because I know what Ive done and thats what matters...I dont care who believes me or not...I do agree that I should not have been hanging out with David and Daniel but they were like brothers to me I have known them my whole life and yes they are still like brothers and I will not judge them for their mistakes weather they were in the wrong or not...They are only human and all humans make mistakes...hopefully they will learn from them and in the long run make them better people...I dont understand why everyone in this backwards town cares about everyone elses business worry about yourself and the way you live your life and try to better yourself rather than worry about what others have done wrong...I know who I am and only God can judge me!
likeitis

Charleston, WV

#21 Dec 29, 2008
Tasha Fotopoulos wrote:
I really dont appreciate all that is being said on here about me...I was not involved in this beating whatsoever I do not hang out with the sizemores anymore they screwed me over once and it wont happen again..im so sick of everyone assuming things and then spreading the rumor before they even know what really went on Daniel was sent back to SRJ because of this crime...I would never do this to anyone and anyone who really knows me knows that i dont fight unless i have to...I do not believe in it...I believe in defending myself but never instigating...so obviously you werent really my friend if you believed these dumb asses in Hinton...This town is a joke anymore all people want to do is talk about others so they can feel better about themselves...I am ashamed of the people in this town...mind your own business....worry about your life and how you can excel in life dont worry about me and what Ive done cause one day I will be someone and I would hate to hear that no one here has changed...
You may not believe in beating anyone but you would break and enter and take things that do not belong to you. You SHOULD be ashamed but not of the people in this town--only yourself!!! Accept responsibility for you own actions and don't blame others for your mistakes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 3 hr _Zoey_ 2,732
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 3 hr _Zoey_ 1,879
Worthless woman of Jumping Branch 11 hr know her 5
last letter first (Sep '13) 18 hr SWAMP WITCH 1,267
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 19 hr SWAMP WITCH 3,220
darren dj forren (Feb '15) Wed totally 28
billy ray in my cell tonight Feb 10 fatasschina 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hinton Mortgages