Next Last
WHY

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Mar 25, 2014
y katrina deaver in jail
not a whistle blower

Staunton, VA

#2 Mar 25, 2014
Good I guess she ran out of people to rat on. And da police didnt need her ne more .... lmao
knows

Barboursville, WV

#3 Mar 25, 2014
WHY wrote:
y katrina deaver in jail
it says bail piece
keyluck

United States

#4 Mar 25, 2014
Heard several new charges too in addition to bond being revoked. I think maybe if they keep racking up new charges they cant keep them as informants. It looks bad it they are doing more crimes that the people they are informing on. Thought she married an Adkins or something just out of prison.
knows

Barboursville, WV

#5 Mar 26, 2014
keyluck wrote:
Heard several new charges too in addition to bond being revoked. I think maybe if they keep racking up new charges they cant keep them as informants. It looks bad it they are doing more crimes that the people they are informing on. Thought she married an Adkins or something just out of prison.
Bj Adkins. Heard they were already splitting up. lol
Jimmy Love

United States

#6 Mar 28, 2014
She can't give up her sugar daddy Jim. She won't stop being his "friend"
keyluck

Lizemores, WV

#7 Mar 28, 2014
Well from what I heard, her husband cannot feed himself or get cigs unless she earns money someway.Somebody got to make the living.
Wow

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Mar 29, 2014
Sick....she is nasty
saretta

Lizemores, WV

#9 Mar 30, 2014
He cannot even buy her tampons. Was in Big 4 the other day and she was having to have some other guy pay for them.
she was complaining about starving too so I bought her some chips and candy.
jim

United States

#10 Mar 30, 2014
Yes she rob me for. 400 dollers.
Jimmy Love

United States

#11 Mar 30, 2014
Jim she robbed you? Umm she paid you with her body. And you know it. Sick. Twisted. Wrong. Disgusting. She paid you and you are he sugar daddy. Everyone know that!
eric

United States

#12 Mar 31, 2014
Also Ronnie atwell robs gay,bi and str8 men or women for money. He's too worthless to go work, so he scavenges,scounges and bums off all the good ppl he can con and take advantage of. He even is known to stab his own best friends in the back for his own selfish, greedy needs and personal gain. Also he enjoys seperating relationships apart, by sneakily trying to befriend strangers whom he doesn't know. Like for instance a m and f couple, that is if he's interested in the female, he'll plead,beg and use every line under the sun convince anyone to move in with them. Even if it means him doing sexual favors that and massages, ladies and gents be warned he has full blown AIDS that's just what I heard with all he's been seen with and sleeping around with. Along scabies,fleas,crabs and body lice as well as genital herpes. So if anyone is dumb enough to find out then your dumb enough to sign your death warrant.
Nasty

Logan, WV

#13 Apr 26, 2014
Nasty thing back on streets. Heard sugardaddy say she had gone from a nine to a six real quick. She be looking for new one if she can find one. He got a new one.
UKnowWhoThisIs

Lafayette, IN

#14 Apr 27, 2014
eric wrote:
Also Ronnie atwell robs gay,bi and str8 men or women for money. He's too worthless to go work, so he scavenges,scounges and bums off all the good ppl he can con and take advantage of. He even is known to stab his own best friends in the back for his own selfish, greedy needs and personal gain. Also he enjoys seperating relationships apart, by sneakily trying to befriend strangers whom he doesn't know. Like for instance a m and f couple, that is if he's interested in the female, he'll plead,beg and use every line under the sun convince anyone to move in with them. Even if it means him doing sexual favors that and massages, ladies and gents be warned he has full blown AIDS that's just what I heard with all he's been seen with and sleeping around with. Along scabies,fleas,crabs and body lice as well as genital herpes. So if anyone is dumb enough to find out then your dumb enough to sign your death warrant.
i'm gonna slap you so f*ing hard when u wake up it will be winter time again! What did I tell u about talkin Shit online? When your father comes home i'm going to tell him and he's gonna bust your ass too! We'll take turns busting your ass until you learn to keep your freakin mouth shut! Mike sweetheart your such a good son, but you have to grow up and move out of our basement and act like you have some damn sense...-Mom
wow

Hurricane, WV

#15 Apr 27, 2014
You know posting that is a crime, right?
Mom

Valparaiso, IN

#16 Apr 27, 2014
wow wrote:
this is a family affair, why don't u just mind your own beeswax!
Mom

Valparaiso, IN

#17 Apr 27, 2014
wow wrote:
I love my son, I don't want him to go to jail...I just wish that he would grow up!
Nasty

Charleston, WV

#18 Apr 27, 2014
Mom wrote:
<quoted text> I love my son, I don't want him to go to jail...I just wish that he would grow up!
You had best be keeping him away from that nasty Katrina if you want to keep him out of jail.
Disturbing

United States

#19 Apr 27, 2014
It's disturbing that Jimmy Love is the only person on this thread that is actually making sense and apparently he knows these people because I can verify everything he has said on here. Never thought I would say this but...thank you Jimmy Love. Thanks for telling Jim to quit lying. He knows better. As for the rest of you white trash, hypocritical losers...I'll let Jimmy deal with you. You deserve it.
wow

Foster, WV

#20 Apr 27, 2014
So you do know posting that is a crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
information on Robert Brown (Apr '12) 23 min The shiz 18
shammas office (Mar '15) 3 hr Dragonball 17
Dairy Queen 21 hr What a joke 9
Sheriff of summers county (Oct '10) 21 hr kin 17
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed DiamondsWild 4,091
SCHS gang? (Aug '16) Apr 25 Shame 34
Hey I'M BACK!!! (Dec '08) Apr 24 Lynn 54

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance