First Prev
of 2
Next Last
keyluck

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 13, 2013
How she doing? Caught a glimpse of her the other day. She looked clean and healthy. She is a very nice person and hope she doing ok.
Martin Ray Billy

Ripley, WV

#2 Oct 13, 2013
i ride my bike real fast......hope she stays clean but she been hangin with Garry Wayne so that tells ya what she is up to there
fyi

Mount Hope, WV

#3 Oct 13, 2013
Well of course she been with Gary Wayne thats her little brother idiot. Just because she hanging with him doesn't mean she up to anything. Kendra is a good person she just made some mistakes. But just like eveyone else, only GOD can judge her.
keyluck

Charleston, WV

#4 Oct 14, 2013
She obviously needs a place to live. Unless her grandmother takes her in, then it means staying with her dopey family.
pea wee

Summersville, WV

#5 Oct 14, 2013
kendra can move in with me and she knows that i've alway's loved her I'am buying my own house on 6th.ave.on summers st.so kendra we need to talk soon hun
Martin Ray Billy

Ripley, WV

#6 Oct 14, 2013
i ride my bike real fast....she is up to her old tricks i see lol....fyi go snort another pill tehehehe....i ride real fast and drink my beer so my women love me.
keyluck

Charleston, WV

#7 Oct 14, 2013
Real bad news if she is working for Slim, who just got a big delivery in from Charleston. I fear she will soon be in trouble.
Martin Ray Billy

Ripley, WV

#8 Oct 15, 2013
was riding my bike on 3rd yesterday evening really slow and seen Garry Wayne working the street....i hear he is wearing a wire....i ride real fast and seem my beautiful women,Teresa Keller,Cheryl Buckland and Brittany Buckland.they are beautiful.
keyluck

Charleston, WV

#9 Oct 17, 2013
I think Kendra has her own bike.
Martin Ray Billy

Beckley, WV

#10 Oct 18, 2013
keyluck wrote:
I think Kendra has her own bike.
her bike has flat but i fix it for her,she have pretty butt i like to lick.......i ride real fast when she fart my face.
know

Summersville, WV

#11 Oct 20, 2013
Didn't know she was out of jail.
keyluck

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Oct 20, 2013
Heard she violated and was put back in something.
question

Mount Hope, WV

#13 Oct 23, 2013
Did her foot ever get healed or is she disabled from it?
keyluck

Charleston, WV

#14 Oct 23, 2013
She still has limitations and will likely continue to have them. It was bad enough to cause permanent problems from what I know.
heine

Craigsville, WV

#15 Nov 4, 2013
Was she not a high school ball, supposedly one of the best of the time.
Martin Ray Billy

Beckley, WV

#16 Nov 4, 2013
she back in the slammer ,now who buy my beer when i too drunk for me.i ride my bike real fast.
Youth

Chicago, IL

#17 Nov 9, 2013
Sad life for a girl who could of had it all
heine

Eskdale, WV

#18 Nov 9, 2013
Youth wrote:
Sad life for a girl who could of had it all
Agree, and I saw her the other day and noticed how her looks have not down hill. She is only in her twenties still I believe and is starting to look like an old hag. I guess that is what the life of drugs does.
jeff

Oak Hill, WV

#19 Nov 13, 2013
heine wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree, and I saw her the other day and noticed how her looks have not down hill. She is only in her twenties still I believe and is starting to look like an old hag. I guess that is what the life of drugs does.
she like to suck horn on black men lol
jeff

Beckley, WV

#20 Nov 16, 2013
White trash once she went black no white man wanted her back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Lane 3 min CCOs 3
Gas line comeing thru summers co 6 hr coal miner 19
Ppl In Hinton That Police Needs To Get Off The ... 9 hr bella 6
Day report not doing their job 15 hr put them all away 30
Brown from Bluestone Park Fri uraloser 18
you people Fri Not His fan 4
free steven raines benefit dinner Fri The real Bonnie 10
Hinton Dating
Find my Match

Hinton Jobs