DMV

Princeton, WV

#1 Sep 11, 2013
Since everyone in Hinton and SC are always frequenting this trash talking website, I'm sure she will hear this. Someone might want to tell her that there are several people in the Pipestem area that's gonna whip her a** when she is caught. She has stole several hundred dollars from ppl, and its only a matter of time before karma catches up to her and gives her a beat down. I know she thinks she's bad, but these ppl aren't playing. And nobody is worried about her or that Moran baby daddy of hers. From what I hear he's gonna get it to. Me personally I can't wait to see it. Everyone knows she goes the Junction/Midway Market all the time and is seen walking to Hinton, so when she gets rolled up on its gonna be bad for her. So like I said, I'm sure she'll hear about this cause that's what ppl on here do. Oh and one more thing, cps has been called on her numerous times and will continue to be called. Girls like her shouldn't be able to reproduce, she's a terrible mother, horrible daughter, and all around waste of human breath. If she died tomorrow no one would care. She should go take a nap in traffic, eat glass, and get banged with a thousand STD filled dic$, then just kill herself just like her crazy daddy did a few years ago. Of course I'd kill myself too, if I had a daughter like her, and a nasty mean noncooking, non bath taking lives in a out house wife and mother to my kids like he had. EAD WHORE.
rose campbell

Mount Hope, WV

#2 Sep 11, 2013
you people are something sat and talk shit about other people when yal do the same damn thing and you should never talk bad about deceased people because karma is a bitch and she will bite you in the ass everytime so if I was you I would watch what you say. That man is dead and he can't defend him self. you should be ashamed of your self. I know Rose and she is a good mother. maybe someone should call cps on you. just remember Karma is a bitch and she will bite back.
DMV

Smithfield, VA

#3 Sep 12, 2013
If you think she's a good person than your just as F'd up as she is. And your right Karma is a bitch, and when she's getting the crap stomped out of her for stealing from ppl, that's gonna be Karma. I'd expect someone to stick up for her, but if your around when the shit goes down, maybe you need your a$$ kicked to. She can run but she can't hide... Too many ppl around pipestem know too much about her for her to hide. That's y she spends so much time in Hinton, cause she can't even go to the store where her mom works, so she goes to Hinton cause smart ppl from pipestem don't go to Hinton cause we all know better than to go to that hepatitis infested town. Anyways y am I talking to you, obviously your a dumb a$$ too. Be sure to let her know to watch herself, and maybe she comes home one day and all her shit is gone. This isn't a game, she's got a big problem....
dumb

Mount Hope, WV

#4 Sep 12, 2013
You're not the sharpest tool in the shed are you? Quite a few people have gotten in to trouble lately because of their posts on this website. You're posts are very threatening. Do you realize if something were to happen to this person, the authorities are going to point the finger straight at you. Your ISP's come up Burke Va, Princeton WV, and now Tappahannock VA. I hope your not using a personal computer, although I'm sure you are. I hope it's in your name because if not, you're going to get someone in a lot of trouble. Post#1 is outrageous and malicious. You're the one F'd up. You may be the one to find out this type of thing is'nt a GAME.
DMV

Annapolis, MD

#5 Sep 12, 2013
I doubt very seriously anyone of authority is gonna give two shits about her getting her ass kicked a couple dozen times. And don't worry because when it goes down, she'll know exactly who's doing it, so no need to track it down. You must be one of the ppl that sit on this website all day and talk to lol about what they post on here. How else would you know how to go about finding the ISP that I posted from. And for anyone who has a prob with what's about to happen, I'm sure you'd feel a lot different if she stole from you. And if you keep being her friend she will get you eventually. Ppl like her rip off anyone, your not special...
DMV

District Heights, MD

#6 Sep 26, 2013
rose campbell wrote:
you people are something sat and talk shit about other people when yal do the same damn thing and you should never talk bad about deceased people because karma is a bitch and she will bite you in the ass everytime so if I was you I would watch what you say. That man is dead and he can't defend him self. you should be ashamed of your self. I know Rose and she is a good mother. maybe someone should call cps on you. just remember Karma is a bitch and she will bite back.
Hey Rose Cambell, don't drop the soap you pill junkie. Arrested just like all the rest of the crap in Hinton. Lmao, all yall need rehab, mouth wash and a job application.
roze herself

Falls Church, VA

#7 Sep 29, 2013
Who ever the hell is posting under my name can find a new hobbie. This is rose Campbell regalado...i do not post under any other name then the one I'm posting under now. Second I don't talk let alone type like a redneck hillbilly....im not from the south so the word "yall" is a dead give away that its not me
keyluck

Lizemores, WV

#8 Oct 4, 2013
Rose is still a very nice looking woman but she has really down hill fast in the past couple of yrs. I guess a testament to the lifestyle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Face up Kari 2 hr Westwards 5
Threesome 6 hr no problem 12
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 7 hr Honest Babe 3,383
Kendra oxley 8 hr Just Helpin 10
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 hr UTrashy 1,481
Roger Reed From Meadow Creek... (Feb '10) 10 hr l hate that 18
Poll Who is the Best Basketball Player in Hinton? (Feb '08) 17 hr rokyggggg 82

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance