why did Long John Silver's closed down
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pigpen

Tahoe City, CA

#21 Jan 16, 2008
HeHe wrote:
I don't know about recently, but years ago one of the employees took a dump in the batter and they didn't find out for a couple of days. I haven't gone since I found out about that.
Oh yeah, he was a friend of mine, so I know that it actually happened.
Figures someone from this town would do that... it appears to be full of all sorts of dumbasses..
amazed at ignorance

Sulphur Springs, TX

#22 Jan 17, 2008
pigpen wrote:
<quoted text>
Figures someone from this town would do that... it appears to be full of all sorts of dumbasses..
Don't tell me you actually believe that happened. Jeez, get real.
Harold Finswick IIVX

Tyler, TX

#23 Jan 17, 2008
people like pigpen, Make my job easy on here.
hehe

AOL

#24 Jan 17, 2008
amazed at ignorance wrote:
<quoted text>Don't tell me you actually believe that happened. Jeez, get real.
It did happen and I'll tell you what I remember about it.

They had stopped serving for the night and were waiting for the last few diners to leave. My friend needed to mop the floors and get out of there, he had a date. The manager wouldn't allow him to mop until everyone left. Friend got mad and argued with the manager. Manager said, "I'm tired of your sh*t". So after the manager left and right before locking up, friend took a dump in the batter. Later on he said, "that's some sh*t he won't get tired of". I don't no if the pun was intended or not.
Harold Finswick IIVX

Tyler, TX

#25 Jan 17, 2008
I think it would be funny if somebody got it in their meal. Thinking it was a peice of battered fish or something
Harold Finswick IIVX

Tyler, TX

#26 Jan 17, 2008
I highly doubt that this happened because of simple reasons. I don't care what you "friend" said he did.

For starters a industrial deep fryer is pretty high off the ground. He would of had to get some sort of a foot stool to stand on to even get his ass nearly close enough to dump in the batter.
He isn't 9 foot tall.

Also the grease burns pretty damn hot. To get his ass close enough to the grease to let one off would be hard to believe. The heat off of it would light him up.

Not to mention something dropping out of his ass would cause a splash and that would of also light his ass up.

It would of been in the Hinton paper because they have nothing else to write about. "Guy poops in Batter"

Although this story is funny, College myth style story. I find it hard to believe
Harold Finswick IIVX

Tyler, TX

#27 Jan 17, 2008
Next time you are working your Mc Job, Drop a chicken nugget from about 2 feet in the air into the deep fryer and see what happens. Case closed
thinking

United States

#28 Jan 17, 2008
Heard a lot of bad things about LJS. I know it wasn't at all clean, trash cans were always overflowing and I got a tray once that had not even been wiped at let alone washed. I was in there once when a lady was having a fit over something in her food, never found out just what it was, but it was someone I would not doubt was telling the truth. My family likes LJS and we eat when we can in other cities. I think it was just neglect and poor management on the home office.
hehe

AOL

#29 Jan 17, 2008
Harold Finswick IIVX wrote:
I highly doubt that this happened because of simple reasons. I don't care what you "friend" said he did.
For starters a industrial deep fryer is pretty high off the ground. He would of had to get some sort of a foot stool to stand on to even get his ass nearly close enough to dump in the batter.
He isn't 9 foot tall.
Also the grease burns pretty damn hot. To get his ass close enough to the grease to let one off would be hard to believe. The heat off of it would light him up.
Not to mention something dropping out of his ass would cause a splash and that would of also light his ass up.
It would of been in the Hinton paper because they have nothing else to write about. "Guy poops in Batter"
Although this story is funny, College myth style story. I find it hard to believe
No, no, no. He didn't do it in the fryer. He did it in the batter. I was thinking fryer too when he first told me.
He pissed in the fryer. That almost started a fire. That's another story though.
Harold Finswick IIVX

Tyler, TX

#30 Jan 17, 2008
I guess that is a little more obtainable. Putting any large amount of foreign liquid in a fryer is dangerous... don't do it
Harold Finswick IIVX

Tyler, TX

#31 Jan 17, 2008
I mean but like I said. This really becoming one of those collegeish tall tales you hear about. He dumped in the batter, he pissed in the fryer, he blew snot in he tarter sauce.

Just keep it as dump in the batter. Adding to many variables just makes it sound phoney
captain_obvious

United States

#32 Jan 17, 2008
Two questions......1) Just when exactly did this supposedly happen (year..etc.) 2)Do you not realize that the batter is made one bag at a time and that the batter that's left every night is thrown away at closing.
Gotta Love Hinton

Conroe, TX

#33 Jan 17, 2008
I heard someone wanged in the batter.
s roberts

Charleston, WV

#34 Jan 18, 2008
justin davis, why don't u just post under your own name instead of captain_obvious? u dumb shit, if anyone reads the posts that you've written, it's very easy to figure out who you are. don't hide behind a name if you can't hide your identity.
1 post removed
Harold Finswick IIVX

Tyler, TX

#36 Jan 20, 2008
lmao
Martin Ray Billy

Beckley, WV

#37 Oct 22, 2013
it not close i ride my bike fast there to eat fish and watch cocka roacha races

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr ricky bobby 1,262
Anyone know who owns the new italian restaurant... 10 hr It was already taken 12
who is brittany bowels (Aug '13) 22 hr Zima Ion 4 37
rumors & gossip (Dec '07) Thu Crazy 24
Ghostrider mc club (Apr '09) Thu funny 303
Who's cheating at ManTech? Thu funny 3
Roanoke star light flash couple years ago Thu huh 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hinton Mortgages