Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2007

Judged:

there was a rumor started that this guy was using is thing and putting it in the tarter sauce and everybody was eating it and there was a another rumor said that they found a river rat in the deep fryer look like it was in there for a very long time
MSgtG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2007

Judged:

The rumor I heard is that the church next door wanted the property for additional parking.

Regards,
FED UP

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2007

Judged:

I wish something good would go in there. Like a Wendy's, KFC, Burger King, etc. Something should. It's just a waste of spsce right now. Wonder if the building is even for sale?
babyboo

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2007

Judged:

i wonder that to i which that they would do something here real soon
Veritas Amber

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2007

Judged:

Wendy's would be swell, healthy choices, but what I most want is a nice italian sit down restaurant that serves stuff other than just pizza. Not necesasrily an upscale olive garden or anything, but something homey kind of like what kirks is now, but specializiing in italian food.
kiki

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2007

Judged:

ryan's would also be nice.
FED UP

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2007

Judged:

Yeah, but the restaurant can't be too expensive or it will go under here.
Hope

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2007

Judged:

I vote Wendy's. Anyone want to buy it and put one in?
Spotty

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2007

Judged:

Hope wrote:
I vote Wendy's. Anyone want to buy it and put one in?
I vote for a gym, there are way too many fat people in Summers County, especially the Hinton Area. Has anyone ever set back and watched the people go in some of these restaurants, they are huge. This is bringing the health cost up for the ones that try to be healthy. Come on people think of something besides food!!!
smokin ace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2007

Spotty wrote:
<quoted text>
I vote for a gym, there are way too many fat people in Summers County, especially the Hinton Area. Has anyone ever set back and watched the people go in some of these restaurants, they are huge. This is bringing the health cost up for the ones that try to be healthy. Come on people think of something besides food!!!
I have to agree with you there. I used to work out a few years ago and loved it. It's a great way to relieve stress. But I had to work my schedule around others. I would love to see a gym around here. I for one can't afford membership dues to a fitness club plus gas and mileage to drive out of town. I'm not a big guy. I'm just a small fellow. But I work a tough job and a little extra added muscle would be very helpful. I just want to get myself into better shape. I think a gym is a great idea. You have my vote.
FED UP

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2007

Oh, a good quality gym would be good...but not in the old Long John Silver's...yuck. The combo of sweat and that weird smell that place had would make you sick.
babyboo

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2007

a gym would be nice to have in the middle of town
ralph

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2007

I think rally should go there. it use to be checker..
FED UP wrote:
I wish something good would go in there. Like a Wendy's, KFC, Burger King, etc. Something should. It's just a waste of spsce right now. Wonder if the building is even for sale?
JUGGER NOT

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2007

babyboo wrote:
a gym would be nice to have in the middle of town
SCREW THAT .... THE WELLNESS CENTER BEING LOCATED IN THE CENTER OF TOWN RIGHT ON 3RD AVE IS THE VERY REASON I & MANY OTHERS DO NOT GO THERE.IT'S BEEN A TREND FOR YEARS ..... HINTON IS MOVING TO AVIS (SPEAKING FROM A BUSINESS POINT OF VIEW)...... THE LARGE FOUNDATION FOR A GYM THAT JACK W. STARTED BESIDE THE BIG CHURCH DESPERATELY NEEDS TO BE FINISHED.THAT WOULD BE A MUCH MORE ACCOMODATING LOCATION & SAFER FOR EVERYONE.A GYM THOUGH IS DEFINITELY THE BEST IDEA....
Unknown

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2007

HAHA, to many fat people? Where the hell are you from?
I think it should be a Wendys.
kanoo

Bridgeport, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2007

They were closed down by the EPA . Turns out they had never changed the fryer oil since they opened and its now an official hazardous waste site.
The church doesnt need parking; theyve got that big slab from that buidling Whitaker will never finish next door.
Captain_Obvious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2007

Kanoo.....you are such a dumbass. The oil there was changed on a weekly basis as required. And also the oil was filtered at least twice daily. So get your facts straight!!! The church has plenty of parking as is, so there does need to be another fast food place opened where long johns was.
hankie

Mount Pleasant, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2007

Thats a kanoo or you
HeHe

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2008

I don't know about recently, but years ago one of the employees took a dump in the batter and they didn't find out for a couple of days. I haven't gone since I found out about that.

Oh yeah, he was a friend of mine, so I know that it actually happened.
Harold Finswick IIVX

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2008

I bet it was Foot long lincoln log. I was wondering why people complained about the food tasting like shit

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Hinton Forum right now

Search the Hinton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 min Well Duh 54,219
the lilly pad 5 hr West End 13
state water festival 6 hr Citizen 22
Jerry Bragg 21 hr cuz 11
its fun breaking up marriages&relationships 23 hr Billy Ray 10
did we tell you why atwell lost his daughter bella Tue Billy Ray 25
New Fish Resturant Tue Billy Ray 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hinton Jobs

•••