Church and School of Wicca
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Oak Hill, WV

#61 Apr 22, 2013
Yes Thank you

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Level 8

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#62 Apr 22, 2013
You look good in it. I LOVE that avatar!!
Wow

Harrisburg, PA

#63 Aug 10, 2013
1 god wrote:
wicca is all bs , plz. do you you still believe in fairy tails?
I cannot believe the ignorance and hate on this site. I should never ask how 'we' are so cruel to one another. It's shown here in a flash. And I really do hope these are typos throughout this blog. If not....phew.... I just wasted 8minutes I'll never get back.
1 post removed
Word

United States

#65 Aug 16, 2013
Is there anyone from the school still residing in Hinton? Have they relocated?
Marie

Aurora, CO

#66 Dec 31, 2013
I was just wondering if your correspondence courses are just for online or can you do them by mail? Why I'm asking is my husband is in prison and is interesting in taking some courses.
Thank you
Marie
The Seeker

Oak Hill, WV

#67 Jan 18, 2014
They do all of it via the mail. I don't think every done any their courses online.
You can go to their website, Wicca(dot)org for more information.
Marie wrote:
I was just wondering if your correspondence courses are just for online or can you do them by mail? Why I'm asking is my husband is in prison and is interesting in taking some courses.
Thank you
Marie
The Seeker

Oak Hill, WV

#68 Jan 18, 2014
No, they have moved everything except their mailing address over the Lewisburg area. They recently sold the building they were using so I don't think it will be long before the mailing address changes too.
Word wrote:
Is there anyone from the school still residing in Hinton? Have they relocated?
stepping greywolf

United States

#69 Jan 25, 2014
I know that this post is old but I stumbled upon it as I do from time to time when reading articles on the internet. Just so everyone knows I am a high priest of the pagan faith and have been for several years also I have been anoited by a unnamed Catholic bishop as a living saint and for those whom care or know what that means in either community it means I play a major role on both sides of fence. As the mudslinging I have seen on this thread all of you should be ashamed it is not godly to judge nor is it of the wiccian way to retaliate in an aggressive manner I personally believe the wiccian creed says and yea harm none and do as yea will. And correct me if I an a wrong but I believe that some where in the bible it says thou shall not judge which in some ways these two statements can be ties together.so can't we all just coexist in a peaceful and civil manner
The Seeker

Oak Hill, WV

#70 Jan 28, 2014
Totally agree with you. It is childish and does nothing good for either side.

For the Christians - Seek peace and pursue it.(Proverbs 34:14)

For the Wiccans/Pagans - Harm none

Those words go a long way IF we allow them too. Arguing and bickering like two year olds does nothing but cause more problems.
stepping greywolf wrote:
I know that this post is old but I stumbled upon it as I do from time to time when reading articles on the internet. Just so everyone knows I am a high priest of the pagan faith and have been for several years also I have been anoited by a unnamed Catholic bishop as a living saint and for those whom care or know what that means in either community it means I play a major role on both sides of fence. As the mudslinging I have seen on this thread all of you should be ashamed it is not godly to judge nor is it of the wiccian way to retaliate in an aggressive manner I personally believe the wiccian creed says and yea harm none and do as yea will. And correct me if I an a wrong but I believe that some where in the bible it says thou shall not judge which in some ways these two statements can be ties together.so can't we all just coexist in a peaceful and civil manner

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 56 min Maverick 808 2,898
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 5 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,007
true/false game (Mar '12) 17 hr Zenful 1,602
*Last Word as First* (Nov '12) Mon quilterqueen 994
word game (Feb '12) Mon quilterqueen 752
Let's play all over - Follow the "WORD":) (Mar '10) Mon quilterqueen 647
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) Mon quilterqueen 3,387

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hinton Mortgages