little girls clothes
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ned answer

Hurricane, WV

#1 Oct 25, 2012
does anyone need little girl clothes sizes 24 months- 2T and 6X -7/8 ? they in good condition used of course but can still ok for anyone that likes hand me downs!
Info

Beckley, WV

#2 Oct 25, 2012
ned answer wrote:
does anyone need little girl clothes sizes 24 months- 2T and 6X -7/8 ? they in good condition used of course but can still ok for anyone that likes hand me downs!
I do where they located ?
ned answer

Hurricane, WV

#3 Oct 25, 2012
Info wrote:
<quoted text> I do where they located ?
west end hinton where u located?
Info

Beckley, WV

#4 Oct 25, 2012
ned answer wrote:
<quoted text>
west end hinton where u located?
McDonalds
ned answer

Hurricane, WV

#5 Oct 25, 2012
Info wrote:
<quoted text> McDonalds
u work there or using free wifi
Info

Beckley, WV

#6 Oct 25, 2012
ned answer wrote:
<quoted text>
u work there or using free wifi
Work there on break here til 4
ned answer

Hurricane, WV

#7 Oct 25, 2012
Info wrote:
<quoted text>Work there on break here til 4
what sizes u need?
Info

Beckley, WV

#8 Oct 25, 2012
ned answer wrote:
<quoted text>
what sizes u need?
24 mths and 6
ned answer

Hurricane, WV

#9 Oct 25, 2012
sounds good to me when would you want to get them i just want to get rid of them they in my way i will just give them to you not wanting to sell them
Info

Beckley, WV

#10 Oct 25, 2012
ned answer wrote:
sounds good to me when would you want to get them i just want to get rid of them they in my way i will just give them to you not wanting to sell them
I can get them after work or u can drop them off here where do u live
ned answer

Hurricane, WV

#11 Oct 25, 2012
Info wrote:
<quoted text> I can get them after work or u can drop them off here where do u live
second house passed 12th on temple st would be easier for me if you could get them thanks so much can you tell me if you guy or girl just so i know who to be looking for in mcdonalds clothes not that it matters
Info

Beckley, WV

#12 Oct 25, 2012
ned answer wrote:
<quoted text>
second house passed 12th on temple st would be easier for me if you could get them thanks so much can you tell me if you guy or girl just so i know who to be looking for in mcdonalds clothes not that it matters
I'm girl is house on left or right I will get them after 4 today
ned answer

Hurricane, WV

#13 Oct 25, 2012
Info wrote:
<quoted text> I'm girl is house on left or right I will get them after 4 today
house on right side of road sorry guess i should have said that oops!
Info

Beckley, WV

#14 Oct 25, 2012
ned answer wrote:
<quoted text>
house on right side of road sorry guess i should have said that oops!
thank u very much I'll see u after 4
ned answer

Hurricane, WV

#15 Oct 25, 2012
Info wrote:
<quoted text> thank u very much I'll see u after 4
ur welcome thank u for gettin them out my way later
1 post removed
need answer 2 Info

Hurricane, WV

#17 Jan 2, 2013
hey just wanted to know if you would still want any more clothes? i have some more but wanted to check first since christmas just pasted if so i can drop them somewhere for you or you can pick them up whatever
Info

Oak Hill, WV

#18 Jan 2, 2013
need answer 2 Info wrote:
hey just wanted to know if you would still want any more clothes? i have some more but wanted to check first since christmas just pasted if so i can drop them somewhere for you or you can pick them up whatever
let me no when and where I will come get them or u can bring them to McD's
need answer 2 Info

Hurricane, WV

#19 Jan 3, 2013
ok sounds good i have to go to the store today will try to get them to you at McD's thanks
Info

Oak Hill, WV

#20 Jan 3, 2013
need answer 2 Info wrote:
ok sounds good i have to go to the store today will try to get them to you at McD's thanks
I'm not there today I will get them after school today
need answer 2 Info

Hurricane, WV

#21 Jan 3, 2013
Info wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not there today I will get them after school today
i gave the clothes to your mother in law's sister in family dollar parking lot she said that she had to come by yall's house today and hope you and little one get feeling better soon let you know when i have anymore for ya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 hr concern Corporal 3,989
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 9 hr Doug77 2,040
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 10 hr Doug77 3,399
Texting. 20 hr James 5
Bridgestreet Ashland Sun Wow 26
Kendra oxley (Aug '16) Feb 19 Ridiculous 37
alicia dawn atkins Feb 17 coondogmom 1

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hinton Mortgages