Got your ass

Mount Hope, WV

#1 Jan 13, 2014
I know for a fact of the crimes you committed !!!! I even have more than enough proof........even know more than what you think !!!!! Waiting on the right time to put your ass away for good......it will be very soon !!!!!! So enjoy your life while you can.......25 to life is heading your way.......thats a promise.........
Facts

Mount Hope, WV

#2 Jan 13, 2014
Stolen boats.....copper.....and more shit !!!!! Touch family agian......
streetkidd

Staunton, VA

#3 Jan 16, 2014
Oww snap who did u piss off andrew
streetkidd

Staunton, VA

#4 Jan 16, 2014
Stevie raines maybe
Yuck

Tulsa, OK

#5 Jan 21, 2014
Andrew vandal is pos and should have been put away a long time ago. Can't stand his sorry a**
keyluck

Stollings, WV

#6 Jan 28, 2014
Hauled him and Katrina Deaver off to jail Monday. Heard they made a deal to testify against Slim Henderson and will back out soon.
1 post removed
younoit

Mount Hope, WV

#8 Jan 30, 2014
that whole bunch aint nothing but white trash ... nuff said.
Shelia Lynn

United States

#9 Feb 10, 2014
Whats wrong with white trash?! I'm proud white trash...If you live in Hinton n aren't white trash maybe you need to move cause We takin over Baby! Yee-Hah!!! Needle dope, stealin ,n shootin mf's that run they mouth but what u can't put ur real name on these coments cause u scared! Why? Cause we takin over!! hahaha..n no one can stop us.. maybe a lil jail time but that ain't nothin! We ain't scared!
Family

Beckley, WV

#10 Feb 22, 2014
Yuck wrote:
Andrew vandal is pos and should have been put away a long time ago. Can't stand his sorry a**
All this talk on topix but u can't use ur name and u damn sure wont say it to his face cause UR a scared ass bitch...
Family

Beckley, WV

#11 Feb 22, 2014
keyluck wrote:
Hauled him and Katrina Deaver off to jail Monday. Heard they made a deal to testify against Slim Henderson and will back out soon.
Can't speak for the nasty bitch cause she is snitching but Andrew I know for a fact is not.
ya right

Mount Hope, WV

#12 Feb 28, 2014
man that low life would do anything to get his ass outa trouble or get a buzz. haha he even had him mom paying his rent for him.what a LOSER!
keyluck

Yawkey, WV

#13 Mar 14, 2014
He left a pretty wife behind when he went to jail for sure.
stephen

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Apr 4, 2014
man that *wife* screwed any1 she could for a free buzz while he wuz in jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Strip Club at the old Bobcats Den!!! (Jan '08) 3 hr Bob 48
Nose jobs dj A 4 hr True 12
Jessie Patterson 12 hr True 34
Who the rat 13 hr True 12
Nark cales 14 hr Truth 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 15 hr Missy 4,200
Jessica Carr 20 hr Interesting 4

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance