North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

My heart breaks for the town of Hinton,it's past glories and gentle inhabitatants forever fadding away.Brick Row a former icon of the town now gone just like the people that used to dwell there with pride and sense of civic duty.I'm somewhat glad they're not about to see what's become of the home and town they loved so well.I'm so very thankful for no loss of human life and have compassion for those who lost pets and material belongings I pray for blessings to come your way.For the people who have heartless comments and quick to blame and accuse may you see the error of your ways before they come to visit you.Be a community help the ones that need you now.The golden rule is a golden treasure especially in these times of what appears to be moral and ethical bankruptcy.I'm not a religous person but a spiritual one and wish I could see the spirit that was Hinton once again be revived.
nicole

Wallback, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

I have a few bag of clothes with coats long sleeve shirts sweaters I'd like to bring in and also I could donate some time helping the stores with sorting thru the bags gor donation who should I call I'm from in greenbrier county

“as you would have others...”

Level 1

Since: Mar 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

There is a facebook page set up just for people like you. If you have facebook, search- through the ashes: how can we help (?) it may be 'how we can help'. Pose the question on there and you're sure to get the info you need.
snow white

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

it's not gerry wheeler it's GARRY WHEELER PPL.
Seven Dwarfs

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

It's been almost a week and the building is still smoking.Still praying for the ppl who lost personal things that can never be replaced.
curious

Upper Marlboro, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

brick row was it set cause drug deal gone bad if so because of who is it David Harvey that's what some said in another post
WhoU kidding

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

hmmm wrote:
The crime rate is already falling!
They would have to burn the entire piece of shit town to get rid of the filth. Maybe they should take a collection at the radio station for that instead
you know

Nitro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

the whole freckin town should burn,burn baby burn!the whole freckin town should burn,burn baby burn!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 88 of88
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Hinton Forum right now

Search the Hinton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 43 min fitness-guru 43,473
Does a child deserve to know who their biologic... (Apr '11) 7 hr In the dark 56
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 7 hr jimmy was the love 3,898
Answer with a question (Oct '08) 7 hr gammajordan11s 679
alisha hammonds 11 hr haha 13
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) 11 hr Jimmy Love 5,634
Women Belong in the Kitchen 12 hr gammajordan11s 45
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hinton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••