hank

Charleston, WV

#1 Aug 26, 2013
poor guy everyone needs to leave him alone he is my friend.
hank

Charleston, WV

#2 Aug 27, 2013
I know he has not did anything to anyone but they wont leave him alone.I wish he would get off his Mommas tit though,she said it was getting sore.
Latraille

Charleston, WV

#3 Aug 27, 2013
thanks hank glad I have 1 friend around,I need to get out of this town
sunny day

Charleston, WV

#4 Aug 28, 2013
Hey he is a great guy just loves to hump everything.He is see my friend and they are going to move to Lewisburg together ,he loves her 2 lil girls and wants to be a Daddy to them,this is what Shania told me.chris just be good to her and those babies they need a real man in there life and get out of Hinton.
hank

Charleston, WV

#5 Aug 29, 2013
Thank you sunny day I know I have a lot of friends here and in Lewisburg. Getting ready to get away from that nasty woman I am with for the real love of my life.Baby your old man don't have a thing on me.
hank

United States

#6 Aug 29, 2013
Nobody knows whats going not us
hank

United States

#7 Aug 29, 2013
He doesn't get on here def not him
oh no he didnt

Kistler, WV

#8 Aug 30, 2013
l hear he's a perv with a small weiner , l saw him the other day smelling his finger like it had been in a honey pot ... weird
Coach

Charleston, WV

#9 Aug 30, 2013
He was smelling the stinch of Shania pootytang,she is going all over town bragging how she milks him out of his money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worthless woman of Jumping Branch 32 min know her 5
last letter first (Sep '13) 8 hr SWAMP WITCH 1,267
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 8 hr SWAMP WITCH 1,878
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 8 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,731
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 8 hr SWAMP WITCH 3,220
darren dj forren (Feb '15) Wed totally 28
billy ray in my cell tonight Wed fatasschina 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hinton Mortgages