|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Mart wrote:
Let me tell you something for your info. Level 2 a real Mexican is not that dark. Most of the Hispanics that you see here in WV are from Guatemala or Honduras. I hate it when people just say Mexicans. Just say Hispanic. And let me ask you how many Mexicans live in this ZOMBIE town of Hinton?
I did say OR Hispanic. Either way, doesn't matter. They're just troublemakers. I don't care where exactly they're from. I'm just telling it like I see it
2 posts removed
Coal Miners Daughter

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

How about we get back to the point of this thread and stop not picking on every little word people say. Any kids no matter what race or age need to be in off the street by nine o'clock. The curfew was established for a reason and needs to be enforced by the police as well as the parents. This is a situation that can easily be solved by people using common since and keeping their children in after dark. At one time it didn't matter. Kids could be out late and not have to worry but now kids are getting into trouble and destroying property. It needs to stop and really it all come back on the parents. If the parents were held responsible for what their children are doing maybe they would stop being deadbeat parents and start paying attention to their kids. Until people start being responsible parents we will always have these kind of problems.
mystery person

Mount Hope, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

first of all robert it was the kids by the last name of brown and crawford that was playing chicken in the road and the boy did not burn the house so go some and pick on somebody own size and age and the "blind womens kids" afe in the house before 9:00 pm retarded dumb ass
Eye in the sky

Mount Hope, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Robert wrote:
Last night those kids across from the Hinton area was playing chicken with cars coming up the alley,they just moved back in their house that almost burnt down because of the boy.Then a few nights ago they were throwing rocks and hit my car,the cops came and did nothing.Let the Little bastard kids do it again wont need no cops.how can a blind woman take care of these kids.
Its awful when a low down piece of garbage has to pick on a blind woman and try to cause her heartache.... She takes care of those kids very well...."lot better than some around" just saying but thats none of mine nor your business "MIND YOUR OWN" ... but ppl in this town like to start drama and hurt others just to get a kick out of it but they must Realize KARMA is awful.....lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 50 min Ronald 124
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr George 56,495
Divorce 5 hr wtg 8
Juggy Yopp 10 hr Bob 3
Guy at garage in avis 15 hr Billy Ray 2
Pictures of your basement filled with sewage 16 hr Health Concern 2
Hinton Daily News 18 hr Brenda Meadows We... 4

Search the Hinton Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Hinton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000