First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I am Random... That is all.”

Level 1

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 17, 2013
They're are children running around and riding bikes around Elm St. All day and night. Have even spotted them on the streets between 9 pm and 1 in the morning. One looks to be near 10 years old, ethnic or bi-racial and slightly overweight. They're causing trouble in the neighborhood. If anyone knows about them or their families. Please alert them. There actually is a curfew here, even if the law doesn't enforce it properly. Besides that, a young kid shouldn't be on the street like that. You can't trust people these days
teehee

Mount Hope, WV

#2 Jul 17, 2013
I'm not trying to rude or anything, but why don't you just call the police when you see them out past curfew.

Level 1

Location hidden

#3 Jul 17, 2013
I have called the police numerous times. Either they don't show up, or when they do, the kids disappear for a short time
Moose

Beckley, WV

#4 Jul 18, 2013
That's when you go out with a camera, and tell the kids how cool they are and ask if you can take a picture of em...Then you can take that to the police so that they can deal with the parents.

Level 1

Location hidden

#5 Jul 18, 2013
That's a good idea. They take off when they see anyone though

Level 1

Location hidden

#6 Jul 18, 2013
Considering installing a camera. One was messing with my car last night
teehee

Mount Hope, WV

#7 Jul 18, 2013
Definitely get a camera; you might even consider motion sensor lights. I think they sell them at Magic Mart.
Chester Riley

United States

#8 Jul 18, 2013
Were they colored kids
Gladys Kravitz

Cedar Grove, WV

#9 Jul 19, 2013
Kids are kids. I always liked riding my bike after dark in the Summer. A lot cooler out. I never went far though. BOL...Some creep is going around scratching inspection stickers off.

Level 1

Location hidden

#10 Jul 19, 2013
Chester Riley wrote:
Were they colored kids
They were bi-racial or ethnic. It's hard to tell sometimes
Bill Ray Martin

Lizemores, WV

#11 Jul 20, 2013
stop complaining about me riding my bike,you people don't want me to get more drunk and curse you out do ya.
Really

Peterstown, WV

#12 Jul 20, 2013
How many adults does it take to remove a child from the street?
Bill Ray Martin

Lizemores, WV

#13 Jul 20, 2013
no one better try to remove my daughter from the streets or i will run you over with my bike,you smell me

Level 1

Location hidden

#14 Jul 20, 2013
Bill Ray Martin wrote:
no one better try to remove my daughter from the streets or i will run you over with my bike,you smell me
Give it time I suppose. She'll move her route to 3rd. More drugs there to be made
Brookie

Beckley, WV

#15 Jul 20, 2013
Maybe it is just my misunderstanding of the relevance or reason for stating these cyclists are bi-racial or ethic but what exactly are you trying to say....are they half indian and half russian.....half Hintonion and half troll......what is ethnic......Greek, Italian, Romanian.......if your rant was not meant to be racist and ignorant please set me straight!

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#16 Jul 21, 2013
Seems like parents either do not care or else they are afraid of the little darlings.

Level 1

Location hidden

#17 Jul 21, 2013
Brookie wrote:
Maybe it is just my misunderstanding of the relevance or reason for stating these cyclists are bi-racial or ethic but what exactly are you trying to say....are they half indian and half russian.....half Hintonion and half troll......what is ethnic......Greek, Italian, Romanian.......if your rant was not meant to be racist and ignorant please set me straight!
They looked black/Mexican or Hispanic
Bill Ray Martin

Lizemores, WV

#18 Jul 22, 2013
i am 1/2 troll and 1/2 inbred so that makes me the perfect parent and bicycle rider in the world.
Mart

Van, WV

#19 Jul 25, 2013
Let me tell you something for your info. Level 2 a real Mexican is not that dark. Most of the Hispanics that you see here in WV are from Guatemala or Honduras. I hate it when people just say Mexicans. Just say Hispanic. And let me ask you how many Mexicans live in this ZOMBIE town of Hinton?
Billy Ray Martin

Pine River, WI

#20 Jul 27, 2013
wet backs try and steal my bike,hey mexican fix me a taco

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr Hickabilly BR549 1,341
Wilma Rhodes from hair by Michael on 3rd 8 hr Trash 3
Vella's Dog BArking! 12 hr Being courteous 2
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 19 hr Judgment Day Watc... 3,358
Kendra Wheeler (Oct '13) Sun Bad ass visitor 22
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) Sun _Zoey_ 2,852
how is everyone after the flood Sun casual observer 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hinton Mortgages