hmm

Midlothian, VA

#1 Apr 15, 2014
Not so big and bad afterall. Word.
1 post removed
dykejames

Nitro, WV

#3 Apr 15, 2014
He's butt hurt! Mad cuz ppl said he's a bully and punches women in the face. Phuque you Mike James. Quit being a bully and stop acting like you're all that. Big stupid dummy.
ewww

Nitro, WV

#4 Apr 15, 2014
He is disgusting! Did it with Katie with no wig on! Sickening!
mike JAMES the realest

United States

#5 Apr 15, 2014
Wow you see what it says the realest my nsme up there quit hiding behind the keyboard slandering my name put your name up be grown stop being a coward you the punks
dykejames

Nitro, WV

#6 Apr 16, 2014
In my personal opinion Mike James is a rude , ugly , piece of crap, women hitting, scum bag. Who cares what you say Mike James! If its true it ain't slander. So shut up dummy. What kind of grown man puts " the realest" after their name? What are you 12. Shoulda put the gayest.
seen him

Washington, DC

#7 Apr 18, 2014
Saw him in beckley today sittin on his lazy ass
mike JAMES the realest

United States

#8 Apr 22, 2014
Like I said we see who's gaye assessment hurt punks hide behind a keyboard thats wht I man up my name right there now who's the punk who's truly scared so your voices and thoughts are zero in everybody's book put your name up and because of the disrespect to my good name ill slapped the piss out of any of you post bond and laugh every time I see my hand print on your punk ass cheek
1 post removed
MadballMarkWd

Lafayette, IN

#10 Apr 26, 2014
I'll fight u anytime, anywhere, u just bring your black ass to Hinton and see what's up! i'll drop kick your black azz into next week! U don't have the skills nor the balls to come down to 3rd Ave and show your gorilla face! Look here Monkey, I'll slap your azz to sleep! You wanna step to me than bring it on! Donkey Kong!!
Madball

Lafayette, IN

#11 Apr 26, 2014
mike JAMES the realest wrote:
Wow you see what it says the realest my nsme up there quit hiding behind the keyboard slandering my name put your name up be grown stop being a coward you the punks
This is Mark Ward punk! Come down 12th Avenue and talk your shit down here! It's been a long time since I kiced a Monkey's Ass! Beat u in your blue gums till they turn RED!! I will show u "NO MERCY!"
GiveyouATKO

Lafayette, IN

#12 Apr 26, 2014
mike JAMES the realest wrote:
Like I said we see who's gaye assessment hurt punks hide behind a keyboard thats wht I man up my name right there now who's the punk who's truly scared so your voices and thoughts are zero in everybody's book put your name up and because of the disrespect to my good name ill slapped the piss out of any of you post bond and laugh every time I see my hand print on your punk ass cheek
Scared? need a ride down here? Hinton is not that hard to find! M. Ward
Beeazy81

Beckley, WV

#13 Apr 27, 2014
Madball wrote:
<quoted text> This is Mark Ward punk! Come down 12th Avenue and talk your shit down here! It's been a long time since I kiced a Monkey's Ass! Beat u in your blue gums till they turn RED!! I will show u "NO MERCY!"
. Wow! Mike James is surely not scared of you, and I don't even know you, but I can tell by your posts your a racist idiot. FYI , monkeys don't roam free in WV , so in order to see one or attempt to "beat them up" you would have to visit the zoo, but that may not be a wise idea for ya Markie, you seem to be of a special breed so they may try to lock you up and keep you there! Wouldn't hurt society any, at all, one less idiot running the streets.
1 post removed
dumbnegro

Elizabeth, WV

#15 May 4, 2014
Mike James is a bitch he kisses my ass every time he sees me cuz he knows what'll happen if he don't! Mike James is a punk b!t<h. He ever stepped to me he get knocked the f&#9734; ck out. That ignorant idiot can barely put a sentence together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 40 min get real 1,479
who is brittany bowels (Aug '13) 12 hr Gizmo 79
Hinton of the 1950"s (Oct '09) 14 hr PIPESTEM BOY 1942 2,544
Beth Williams 17 hr Sandra143 4
Roger Reed From Meadow Creek... (Feb '10) 20 hr info 15
Kendra oxley 21 hr how?? 3
Face up Kari Tue Pay Up 4

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance