oxy

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Just would like to know how some people can get out of trouble so easy? Must be nice to have pull in this town. Why is one druggie different from another? And getting post deleted is so easy if you know the right people!!!
keyluck

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Yes, just saw where Amy Lemon was indicted for the same thing in 2007 as she was in the last drug sweep, plus she has been indicted twice this year alone on other charges. And the Stracener, repeatedly going back for years, the same with the Cole and Graham guys.
answer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

You know that so called drug sweep from what I've heard 20 of arrested for something else and most where conspiracy meaning the where talking bout doing something they didn't actually do shit
not so

Chapmanville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Conspiracy means more than one person plotting together, in this case, to commit crime.
answer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Or just talking about it in context of may and it gets pushed as they absolutely meant do it I know the law in most cases just don't agree with most of them of course most r passed by people who do it as a could work in theory and the actual practice could never work because the people passing laws know nothing of real world outside college and Richy events and there office

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hinton Discussions

Search the Hinton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr George 54,185
state water festival 4 hr cuz 19
Jerry Bragg 7 hr cuz 11
its fun breaking up marriages&relationships 10 hr Billy Ray 10
did we tell you why atwell lost his daughter bella 10 hr Billy Ray 25
New Fish Resturant 10 hr Billy Ray 14
West Virginia Clothing Vouchers (Aug '11) 15 hr I would 83
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hinton Jobs

•••