Angel

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

I'm looking for a purebred female pitbull puppy for my daughter,around the age of 8wks to 12wks old..I would like the color to be red,rednose or a solid red,with a little bit of white on it..i would consider other colors though..I can pay around 50.00 for one,i dont have alot of money to put out on one though..I got my daughter one for christmas and she was as happy as could be until three days i went to my post office to check the mail and was gone not even 10 min..i thought it would be safe in behind our fenced yard,and some asshole had to steal it on my daughter..so if anybody has one for sale or knows of anybody that may have one for sale,then please post on here and let me know..and i will get back to you as soon as possible.i have to use a friends computer,because i dont own one..
puppy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

i saw one in the beckley paper today free to good home not sure if it was a female tho but you could check
Angel

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

thank you puppy,but i do not recieve the Beckley paper,is there anyway you could give me the number on here for it and ill call and see..
puppy

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

sorry i threw that paper out already , i normally dont get it either just decided to get one for some reason it may still be in there tomorrow if you can get your hands on a paper
best of luck
pickle

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

thank you very much for your information..ill look in tomorrows paper and see..
angel

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

quit rooting in on my topic pickle i dont even know who you are..but anyways thank you very much for your information puppy,but i will try and get ahold of a beckley paper and see if its still in there,but if you happen to get another paper could you please look and leave the number on here for me,id really appricate it..
wowee

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

angel wrote:
quit rooting in on my topic pickle i dont even know who you are..but anyways thank you very much for your information puppy,but i will try and get ahold of a beckley paper and see if its still in there,but if you happen to get another paper could you please look and leave the number on here for me,id really appricate it..
You are too dumb to be allowed to own a dog. This will shock you but you can go to the register Herald on-line!
moe

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

i know where a black female is if u are interested
angel

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

i might be interested in the black and white female Moe...is it a pup or full grown and how much is this person asking for it..and wheres it located at..
moe

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

angel wrote:
i might be interested in the black and white female Moe...is it a pup or full grown and how much is this person asking for it..and wheres it located at..
its a pup $50 its in hinton
beware

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

if this is angel s from bluefield.she responds to every ad on any kind of animal posted online.after dodging phone calls she posted online a bad review,i wouldnt sell to her cause i got on her myspace n she had all kinds of pets on there.anytime ive had anything on craigslist or hoobly she has responded to every single ad.
Maybe

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

angel wrote:
If you're determined to get a pit-bull, why not consider going out in the yard and climbing up a tree. Then jump out, if you're looking for trouble. That way you will have some trouble but it wont be as bad as if you got the puppy. Obviously you can't even afford a newspaper and. as a taxpayer, I certainly don't want to take on an added expense of adding another "taker" to your household. I don't want to feed your dog, pay for the Vets bills or help you out when that puppy is grown and seriously injures or kills somebody, maybe your kid. Or maybe me. YOU DON'T NEED A DOG.
angel

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

i can reassure you i am not the angel person you have affiliated me with, in fact my name is not really angel dumbass.

as for u maybe, i see u as a hypocritical dumbass. do u even know anything about paying taxes? i too have to pay them, every citizen does. even on thier animlas, i repeat THEIR OWN ANIMALS! nobody else pays taxes on someone elses animals. and the media sells pit bulls as vicious. i happen to know they are what u make them and raise them to be. i grew up with one who was my best friend and their for me through everything i found scary as a kid. so let me tell u something maybe, shut ur hypocritical mouth, because i could rip ur tounge out before a pt bull would even have time to reach ur precious throat! comment this u asshole!
moe

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

angel wrote:
i can reassure you i am not the angel person you have affiliated me with, in fact my name is not really angel dumbass.
as for u maybe, i see u as a hypocritical dumbass. do u even know anything about paying taxes? i too have to pay them, every citizen does. even on thier animlas, i repeat THEIR OWN ANIMALS! nobody else pays taxes on someone elses animals. and the media sells pit bulls as vicious. i happen to know they are what u make them and raise them to be. i grew up with one who was my best friend and their for me through everything i found scary as a kid. so let me tell u something maybe, shut ur hypocritical mouth, because i could rip ur tounge out before a pt bull would even have time to reach ur precious throat! comment this u asshole!
forget what they gotta say are u interested in the dog
Maybe

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

angel wrote:
Let's see, now. Looking at the current time tells me that you were up at 1:36 this morning. Were you getting up to go to work? Just coming in from work? Or on here making a fool of yourself if you think that, as a taxpayer, I'm not paying your bills. You are most certainly on the government "hand out list" and I'll say it again, since you don't earn any money by working, the taxpayers will be adding a dog to the list of folks in your house that we are taking care of already. Oh yes, since you don't work, who do you think is supporting you? And we're getting damned tired of it!!!
beware

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

angel,you are the dumbass.can you read?did i say u were def the one from bluefield?no i did not.actually i have pit puppies,just what your wanting.all i wanted was clarification if this was the one from blfld or not.but this dumbass will keep her pit puppies.
Hello

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Judged:

Angel, what kind of responsible parent gets a child a pit bull? Is this dog for you or the child? Do you take her hunting too? Does she shoot guns like daddy's little girl?

If you knew anything about dogs, and pets and being a responsible dog owner, you would know that part of being responsible is choosing an animal that is right for both your situation and where you live. Pit bulls can be temperamental and prone to aggression if not properly raised. They take a lot of caution and patience.

Also, sounds like you have no business owning a dog. If you can't afford to pay more than $50 how are you going to afford to feed it? Or have it spayed or neutered? Once the child is tired of the puppy and it turns into a dog, then what? Tie it up to a tree all day? Barking its head off? Only to become aggressive from being neglected?

If you really wanted to do the right thing, you would go to the pound and choose the right dog and also save its life. Then take responsibility for it. Instead, you give a child a dog not well suited to children. What kind of parent are you anyway?

I'm so sick of stupid people owning dogs.
Hello

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

P.S.
Angel, what were you doing going to the post office in the middle of the day? To see if your check arrived?

As another poster said, you shouldn't expect the tax payers to feed your dog, or pay for the puppies it will have that end up in the shelter because you don't have it spayed or neutered.

And another thing, no purebred dog of any kind is going to go for $50.00.
angel

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

I'm very sorry beware of the way i acted and how that was wrote up..I'm pissed of at that stupid jerk maybe, that thinks they know every freakin thing..and as for maybe i was up that late because i was getting ready for my shift where i work at,and yes i do have a good job..and i take good care of my family and my animals..I also have a little grl at home that keeps askng mommy when shes going to get another puppy...so again im very sorry..
busted

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Judged:

i dont know y ppl try and judge other ppl pibulls is the best kind of dog u can own its ppls stupidity that gives them bad name any dog can turn on ppl so yall can go somewhere

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of43
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Hinton Forum right now

Search the Hinton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 min West Virginia Landowner 51,721
Patrick plumley?? 3 hr Use to 2
state water festival 9 hr You are the dumbasses 16
last letter first (Sep '13) 19 hr Honest Babe 255
Lets play "follow the word" (Dec '10) 19 hr Honest Babe 243
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 19 hr Honest Babe 1,947
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 19 hr Honest Babe 423
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hinton Jobs

•••