Justin Keaton Engaged?

Justin Keaton Engaged?

Posted in the Hinton Forum

citizen

Martinsburg, WV

#1 Sep 11, 2008
Has anyone heard the rumor that Justin Keaton is engaged? Who is he engaged too?
Information

United States

#2 Sep 11, 2008
Not a rumor....He is engaged to Bethany Blankenship! I heard this right from the girl herself!
yoyo

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Sep 11, 2008
citizen wrote:
Has anyone heard the rumor that Justin Keaton is engaged? Who is he engaged too?
i heard he was engaged to some dude!
Sue

Charleston, WV

#4 Sep 11, 2008
citizen wrote:
Must be someone who doesn't know what an idiot he is!!!
Drama Drama Drama

Thornton, TX

#5 Sep 11, 2008
Hello this is Bethany and yes Justin and I are engaged. He is not an idiot. He is a great guy, has a great heart on him and would give the world to me.
GO JOE BLANKENSHIP

Thornton, TX

#6 Sep 11, 2008
WOW YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN FIND OUT IF SOMEONE IS ENGAGED! YOU MUST BE MAD THAT HE HAS FOUND SOMEONE AND IT'S NOT YOU. GET OVER IT. HE MUST BE HAPPY IF HE ASKED THE GIRL TO MARRY HIM. JUST LET HIM AND HER BE.
1 post removed
justin keaton

Nashville, TN

#8 Nov 3, 2009
hey this is justin keaton and im not with aany bethany, its brittany, and you all are all wrong
Good Grief

Falls Church, VA

#9 Nov 3, 2009
justin keaton wrote:
hey this is justin keaton and im not with aany bethany, its brittany, and you all are all wrong
Wow! Way to stay on top of things J. How long did it take you to dig up this gem, wasn’t the last reply posted over a year ago? I think we’ve found a nominee for this year’s Darwin Award!
OMG

United States

#10 Nov 3, 2009
Are you saying you went from Bethany to her sister Brittany within this past year?
lame

Oak Hill, WV

#11 Nov 5, 2009
It does not matter who Justin is with. As long as they're happy thats all that matters. Ignore the lamers J.
Who cares

United States

#12 Nov 5, 2009
He is an arrogant jerk anyway. He can't keep any girl for any amount of time because they tend to hate his hateful,cocky ass. Anybody who would get a girl pregnant (Bethany)then have nothing at all to do with her or the child is a LOSER!
lame

Oak Hill, WV

#13 Nov 5, 2009
Don't you dare sit there and say he doesn't want anything to do with that baby when SHE said it wasn't HIS!!!!! You don't know what you're talking about so it'd be wise for you to say nothing at all!
Laughing

San Francisco, CA

#14 Nov 6, 2009
The baby is defintley his. She has never said that it wasn't,and would never keep her child from his father. But Justin is to immature to take some responsibility for his child.
1 post removed
hes

United States

#16 Nov 6, 2009
hes gay
WOW

United States

#17 Nov 6, 2009
Is all this for real?
lame

Oak Hill, WV

#18 Nov 8, 2009
Laughing wrote:
The baby is defintley his. She has never said that it wasn't,and would never keep her child from his father. But Justin is to immature to take some responsibility for his child.
Wow...you have no clue do you? You don't know what has went on so it'd be smart for you to stay quiet as well. Be wise and take the advice you're given!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Anonymous 3,984
Bridgestreet Ashland 5 hr Stew 14
Special meeting to discuss the new fire ㈝... 8 hr Summers county ci... 4
Fire Fee 9 hr jim 2
BOE dr clark 14 hr laughing 4
Who is Mon That guy 1
Temple St Fire Jan 21 Doctors 2

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance