rape last night up Big Creek Road

rape last night up Big Creek Road

Posted in the Hinton Forum

wondering

United States

#1 Sep 27, 2008
I heard there was a young girl molested last night, does anyone know anything???

Since: Sep 08

Hinton

#2 Sep 27, 2008
Joseph Mccomas lives up there. Anyone ask him about it. He is a child molester?
wanting to know

Lindale, TX

#3 Sep 27, 2008
wondering wrote:
I heard there was a young girl molested last night, does anyone know anything???
who was the girl does anyone know
News

Beckley, WV

#4 Sep 29, 2008
I have family up there, would be nice to know more. Havent heard anything.

“git r done”

Ansted

#5 Sep 29, 2008
I heard a rumor, but maybe that's all it was. It was just vague, that something happened, but no names.
ex-hillbilly

United States

#6 Sep 29, 2008
I used to live up there, and my house was robbed more than once. There are some bad locals there. They knew when we were home and when we were at work, and ransacked the house, broke the door, etc. Sure would like to know WHO so I could take revenge!!!!
been their

United States

#7 Sep 29, 2008
i dont know who you are but i lived their all my life now live out of state keep in contact with lots of people that live on big creek they have never said anything about any house that had been broken into big creek is a wonderful community and great people and for your info joey mccomas does not live their now has not lived up their for several years you must has some shady company

Hinton

#8 Sep 29, 2008
been their wrote:
i dont know who you are but i lived their all my life now live out of state keep in contact with lots of people that live on big creek they have never said anything about any house that had been broken into big creek is a wonderful community and great people and for your info joey mccomas does not live their now has not lived up their for several years you must has some shady company
For your information Joseph lives up their with his mother. He used to live beside my uncle in BellPoint. He abandond the house he was living in because the cops were looking for him. He did not register where he was living on the Registered sex offender list. He is listed on the following site on the wanted list.

http://www.wvstatepolice.com/sexoff/websearch...
1 post removed
Manuel Hose Pablo Sanchez

Greenville, NC

#10 Sep 29, 2008
I no rape no woman I am Manuel Hose Pablo Sanchez, I work, I no snitch, I pitch. No job to small no job too big. Call me Manuel Hose Pablo Sanchez BR549

“git r done”

Ansted

#11 Sep 30, 2008
It happened about 8 years ago and yes it did happen. I haven't lived in Hinton now for about 6 years. Evidently you don't know everone there or you would have heard about it!! The police came and looked around and saw the footprint on the door but couldn't do anything. My name was Cales then.
been their

United States

#12 Sep 30, 2008
did you buy the old burdette farm then i know who you are
1 post removed
stupidity

United States

#14 Sep 30, 2008
Manuel Hose Pablo Sanchez wrote:
I no rape no woman I am Manuel Hose Pablo Sanchez, I work, I no snitch, I pitch. No job to small no job too big. Call me Manuel Hose Pablo Sanchez BR549
It is spelled Jose .....

“git r done”

Ansted

#15 Sep 30, 2008
been their wrote:
did you buy the old burdette farm then i know who you are
I don't know if it was the Burdette farm, my ex bought it before I met him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 40 min Captain Awesome 4,167
MB council 3 hr Interested 4
Single an looking Mon Winterfest 2
Penny (Oct '16) Mon Smile 16
Mayor MB Mon Hinton resident 32
Curious Sun Curious George 1
Does anyone remember a girl Jul 22 Out of state 1

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance