First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hinton girl

Hurricane, WV

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Anyone know any local band's around hinton?
hinton girl

Hurricane, WV

#2 Jan 4, 2013
can anyone give me any opinions on local musicians and bands please i know there has got to be some in this town Right?
Ugh

United States

#3 Jan 4, 2013
Nope. There was one, but they decided to stop playing. Sucks man
hinton girl

Hurricane, WV

#4 Jan 4, 2013
i recently heard something about a blind will band? anyone know anything about them i heard they are really good
need answer

Hurricane, WV

#5 Jan 4, 2013
I personally think they are GREAT and I know them very well great guys that love music and sound great together they write alot of their own songs just wanted to let you know this
hinton girl

Hurricane, WV

#6 Jan 5, 2013
what kind of music do they play
need answer

Hurricane, WV

#7 Jan 5, 2013
it's like a mix between rock n roll, southern rock and modern country
need answer

Hurricane, WV

#8 Jan 7, 2013
if anyone would have any good ideas for places that need a band they are very reasonable just post and i can get the message to them they are looking for gigs for 2013 spring thru fall open to ideas and they can check it out thanks!
need answer

Hurricane, WV

#9 Jan 9, 2013
anyone else heard of them too

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Jan 21, 2013
I have saw them play at the memorial building
need answer

Hurricane, WV

#11 Jan 22, 2013
thanks for the support what did you think of the show?
strange

Mount Hope, WV

#12 Jan 22, 2013
You started this thread as hinton girl and have been answering yourself as need answer. Is there someone in this band that you know? Why are you pushing for comments so desperately?
need answer

Hurricane, WV

#13 Jan 22, 2013
I did NOT start this tread and yes i know the band
need answer

Hurricane, WV

#14 Jan 22, 2013
besides that i am not pushing for comments i was just asking what the poster thought of the show just like anyone would about any concert
strange

Mount Hope, WV

#15 Jan 22, 2013
Yes you did...no use lying about it.
need answer

Hurricane, WV

#16 Jan 22, 2013
you may not believe me but honestly i did not start this i have no idea who "hinton girl" is you really should believe me this is the truth
hinton girl

Hurricane, WV

#17 Jan 22, 2013
I have been out of town for a while on business and wanted to check back on this thread and I am happy to see that this band plays the kind of music that I like. But I do have to say that I am not the same person as this need answer poster. I do not know this poster I was just happy that need answer had a answer that I was looking for. Also if this band is ever having another show in Hinton or near by I will be sure to check them out for sure. In my hopes that maybe they will have another show at the memorial building as the other poster said they saw them there. I do bet it was good as the memorial building does great with music.
strange

Mount Hope, WV

#18 Jan 22, 2013
OMG! LMAO
need answeer

Hurricane, WV

#19 Jan 22, 2013
to stange i don't see what you LAMO about. i glad to see hinton girl got back on here again now you can see that we are NOT the same person. just wanted to say thank you hinton girl for pointing that out and hope you get to check the band out sometime
need answer

Hurricane, WV

#20 Jan 22, 2013
oops sorry that was my fault that there was a xtra 'e' in there my typing is off today

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greg Carr 7 hr Rat 9
pee wee patarson 7 hr Big gut 13
News Officer recovering after off duty shooting 8 hr Abc 53
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr snickers 4,304
Andrew Monty the con artist 21 hr Timetospeakup 1
Dj adkins Wed Nosey 37
Where did Coach Vaughan go? (May '08) Tue Will 16

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance