the drugies in town
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Parker child

AOL

#1 Sep 1, 2008
my mom was murdered by a druggie. I hope they clean the town up, It is going tokill a lot of people.I hope that anyone can tell me where Patricia Brown is. I just want to ask her 1 thing.
Crack Kills

Rupert, WV

#2 Sep 1, 2008
I believe Cliff Meadows (Ms. Parker's son-in-law) was a druggie before he accidently overdosed. Am I right Parker child?
in prison

Charleston, WV

#3 Sep 1, 2008
Parker child wrote:
my mom was murdered by a druggie. I hope they clean the town up, It is going tokill a lot of people.I hope that anyone can tell me where Patricia Brown is. I just want to ask her 1 thing.
Brown is in prison where she belongs but then you knew that. It is a good thing that there isn't an IQ standard to get on the internet because you certainly wouldn't be allowed. Shouldn't you be lookin after them kids o yours?
Parker child

AOL

#4 Sep 1, 2008
How does that refer to my mom.She didnt ask for it. He did do his fair share, but he did not die from od. If anyone knows any different let me know cause I have the autopsy report.
Parker child

AOL

#5 Sep 1, 2008
in prison wrote:
<quoted text>Brown is in prison where she belongs but then you knew that. It is a good thing that there isn't an IQ standard to get on the internet because you certainly wouldn't be allowed. Shouldn't you be lookin after them kids o yours?
How would I look for kids I dont have. U must have me confussed with my sister. Know your facts.
Crack Kills

Rupert, WV

#6 Sep 2, 2008
Parker child is Lynn Meadows. You are thinking of her sister, Joann Parker who has two teenage daughters.
Thanks

Charleston, WV

#7 Sep 2, 2008
Crack Kills wrote:
Parker child is Lynn Meadows. You are thinking of her sister, Joann Parker who has two teenage daughters.
...would assume the IQ is still low?
CayleyA

Laurens, SC

#8 Sep 2, 2008
Parker child wrote:
my mom was murdered by a druggie. I hope they clean the town up, It is going tokill a lot of people.I hope that anyone can tell me where Patricia Brown is. I just want to ask her 1 thing.
Patricia Brown is in Lakin Correctional Facility according to the WV Dept of Corrections Site
www.wvdoc.com/wvdoc/OffenderSearch/tabid/117/...
gaNGSTA DOA

Charleston, WV

#9 Sep 2, 2008
Who is the biggest druggie ho'...besides April Liddon?
WOW

Nashville, TN

#10 Sep 2, 2008
How about Tommie Oxley and Charles Oxley?
ho gither

United States

#11 Sep 2, 2008
gaNGSTA DOA wrote:
Who is the biggest druggie ho'...besides April Liddon?
cassey smith is the bigest druggie ho she gives it up for drugs or she sells her self cheap i was told by a bellpoint friend
Susier

Greenville, NC

#12 Sep 2, 2008
WOW you must really be getting alot of green stuff for your comments. It is quickly catching up with you. How can you be so LOW? I am concerned with your state of mind. You are so vicious, I am afraid you will harm this family.I feel out of town help must come in at once to bring this in the open, and for the protection of this family.
tommy

Oakland, MD

#13 Sep 3, 2008
WOW wrote:
How about Tommie Oxley and Charles Oxley?
they are the good ole boys
Too Much Info

Rupert, WV

#14 Sep 3, 2008
Has anyone every thought about starting a thread about people who are not on drugs? Oh, that's right, that would be boring and harmless. I have yet to understand how someone's drug problem or sex life affects my health, safety or well-being. If you folks want to give the community the low down on who's doing what, lets get detailed, such as knowing how much money they spend at Krogers, Go-Mart, Magic Mart & McDonalds. I want to know who's at their house, what they're doing and for how long. Give me a run down on their diet, sleep patterns and bowel movements. This will prove to me that you know what you're talking about, otherwise, keep your allegations to yourself.
to touchy touchy

Charleston, WV

#15 Sep 3, 2008
Too Much Info wrote:
Has anyone every thought about starting a thread about people who are not on drugs? Oh, that's right, that would be boring and harmless. I have yet to understand how someone's drug problem or sex life affects my health, safety or well-being. If you folks want to give the community the low down on who's doing what, lets get detailed, such as knowing how much money they spend at Krogers, Go-Mart, Magic Mart & McDonalds. I want to know who's at their house, what they're doing and for how long. Give me a run down on their diet, sleep patterns and bowel movements. This will prove to me that you know what you're talking about, otherwise, keep your allegations to yourself.
Drug abuse is the leading social problem in this area. One could say it is a result of poverty but it isn't just the poverty stricken that are addicted. Drug addicts effect this small town b/c they steal from us. They break into homes. Some addicts spend their children's clothing vouchers & welfare checks on drugs. More than anything, people who work everyday & try to make the world a better place resent seeing their sorry butts trotting around all over town when they should be at work. If the few that work have to pay for all those that don't, I think we might as well pay to house them in prison. Then we don't have to see the ugly side of life. Maybe prison would clean a few addicts up?
tommy

Oakland, MD

#16 Sep 3, 2008
i do agree 100 per cent we r paying for the drugs that they take averyday that we work for a living we r also working for them to because we pay taxes they don't
local person

United States

#17 Sep 3, 2008
tommy wrote:
i do agree 100 per cent we r paying for the drugs that they take averyday that we work for a living we r also working for them to because we pay taxes they don't
not everybody on drugs is a piece of shit SOME people go to work pay taxes,bills and everything else just like the rest of us if they want to spend THEIR money to get high what the f!ck is it to you mind your own f!cking business!
tommy

Oakland, MD

#18 Sep 3, 2008
local person wrote:
<quoted text> not everybody on drugs is a piece of shit SOME people go to work pay taxes,bills and everything else just like the rest of us if they want to spend THEIR money to get high what the f!ck is it to you mind your own f!cking business!
f-uk u drugie i was talking about the ones on ssi and welfare not working at all if you work thats good but i hope u get drug tested u got to be a drugie or a drug dealer
local person

United States

#19 Sep 3, 2008
tommy wrote:
<quoted text>f-uk u drugie i was talking about the ones on ssi and welfare not working at all if you work thats good but i hope u get drug tested u got to be a drugie or a drug dealer
thats my point bitch i do get piss test and guess what its still none of your f!cking buisness i helped run a billion dollar company for 2 years they knew i was a drug addict but did not care cuz i did my job FIRST and made them millions what i do with my money i make is nothing to you eat a bag of s!it!lol!
touchy

United States

#20 Sep 3, 2008
You think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 8 hr Judgment Day Watc... 2,854
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 8 hr Judgment Day Watc... 3,360
Let's play follow the word (Oct '08) 8 hr Judgment Day Watc... 3,075
Angie Beaver 9 hr SpongeBob 5
Wilma Rhodes from hair by Michael on 3rd 13 hr You know who 14
darren dj forren (Feb '15) 15 hr Trybeinguseful 50
Need someone who can carve wood Wed MindMap 9

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hinton Mortgages