Physical Addresses?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Need to know

Charleston, WV

#21 Jul 31, 2012
How close are we now to getting assigned new addresses. It's impossible to get service from internet without one.
Talcott Citizen

United States

#22 Jul 31, 2012
Steve at 911 can give you the physical address. He gave me ours in a matter of minutes.

Beckley, WV

#23 Jul 31, 2012
Go to the Memorial building basement, thats where they handle the 911 addressing, and talk to them. Things always seem to go smoother when you speak to someone in person. They can find you on the map and then you will know that they have it right, and if your road has not already been named they will let you name it as long as the name you choose has not already been assigned. This is how i got mine and everything worked out just fine.

Smithers, WV

#24 Jul 31, 2012
to get my physical address i had to go downstairs of the memorial bldg. where there set up they pulled up aerial sites looking down at my area pinpointed my house they got great pics of them to very detailed you can definitely spot yours anyway then they gave me the paper with my new physical address if one is not assigned in your area they can give you a letter and tell you what to do.
in my opinion---

Circle Pines, MN

#25 Jul 31, 2012
"Boop" and "Lola" are exactly right. I got my new physical address 2 years ago doing it that way. Go in person! When I went, there was ONE PERSON trying to do addressing for the entire county. But she stopped and helped me right away. A neighbor had picked the new street name, so we just had to pick up the new signs and install them. I was told that we could use our new physical address for UPS and FedEx deliveries, but since we have an RR # we would have to continue using THAT as our mailing address. Worked out fine so far.

Charleston, WV

#26 Aug 1, 2012
Just go to the 911 office and fill out the application for your new physical address. Once you have named your road and your new address is assigned, you can then go to the post office and have them change it to your mailing address. (The locals at the post office may tell you that you can not do it but you can, just force them to do it).

Mount Hope, WV

#27 Jul 21, 2013
I still don't have a physical address. Reading these posts were helpful. I hear you totally cannot get your license without one as of this year. No one believes me when I say I have no physical address. I filled a paper out that was left on my door months ago and still have not heard anything. If anyone can help with information that could help me out please let me know.

Madison, WV

#28 Jul 25, 2013
Go to the court house. You can get it there.
Summers Co Resident

Barboursville, WV

#29 Jul 25, 2013
After you talk to Steve at 911...have him send you the letter with you physical address on it. Take it with you to the courthouse and change your address on your voters registration card. You can take both of those papers to DMV to verify your physical address.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 19 min Sundog512 1,590
Kendra oxley 1 hr Just Me 29
Teacher Giving Students Steroids? 1 hr report 5
Police at Mccyds 2 hr Lol2 3
last letter first (Sep '13) 13 hr quilterqueen 1,284
word game (Feb '12) 13 hr quilterqueen 748
Let's play all over - Follow the "WORD":) (Mar '10) 14 hr quilterqueen 643

Hinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hinton Mortgages